Latest topics

Five things that make Raman the most responsible husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five things that make Raman the most responsible husband

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-06, 12:02

Raman may not be the conventional husband but he surely knows his responsibilities well. Always at Ishita's rescue, which is what makes Raman a responsible husband.

1.We saw the first hints of Raman as a responsible and caring husband when Ishita went missing the entire night only to help Simi and Param. Raman hit the roads and searched for her all night. He was about to lodge a missing complaint but Ishita returned.

2.A choice between wife and sister's life, difficult isn't it ? What seemed like a dreary silence was actually a husband's mind at work. When Ishita decided to reveal the molester in disguise, Param's true colours to all, he accused her of having a poor character. Meanwhile, Raman tactfully proves Param guilty and brings back Ishita home with respect. Impressive, isn't it?

3. While he can go on and on about Ishita, he can't hear a word against her if it's coming from some one else. Especially from the nosy female, Bala's mother, who has the habit of humiliating Ishita. What a sight it was, when she got a good earful from Raman. Ishita was super-impressed with Raman and so were we.

4. How can we forget the curfew incident in Delhi? Ishita was out on the roads and Raman was on a desperate hunt for her? Raman was worried and tensed at the same time. Eventually when he realised she is safe, he heaved a sigh of relief. Isn't that what a responsible and caring husbands behaves like? Accept it, Raman.

5. And in the recent paper leaking case against Ishita's brother – in – law, Bala, Raman used his contacts to stop the media from maligning their name, without Ishita knowledge. With that , he passes the test of being a responsible husband extendind his responsibilities towards his wife's family too.

Courtesy Star Plus

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: Five things that make Raman the most responsible husband

Post by slmu on 2014-06-06, 12:07

TFS Buvna.

Very true.. Raman does have all the qualities of an ideal husband

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-06, 15:29

Thanks Buvna...Raman is coming out as a perfect hubby and he is a man who believes in right things  Thumbsup 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 16:05

Another quality tht impressed me particularly...

Raman can cut veggies  for cooking  n he does not mind helping out when needed in Kitchen...... That  for me is the prized trait and which super impressed me ....

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-06, 16:16

Tanthya wrote:Another quality tht impressed me particularly...

Raman can cut veggies  for cooking  n he does not mind helping out when needed in Kitchen...... That  for me is the prized trait and which super impressed me ....

hands off he is mine  Twisted Evil

thou he only did it cause he was really hungry and they were locked in...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum