Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th June 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th June 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 19:37

Jalal orders his body guards  not to  accompany them  on their  visit to orphanage  as their military, unsmiling presence might terrify the  innocent children * Foy, U just want some ALONE time with Jodha Begum* But the Guards don't  submit quietly, they remind    Jalal about  Atgah's orders , Jalal  gracefully accepts defeat   and modifies his orders, he  takes a decreased number of guards with him..

Jalal and Jodha are walking through some  forest/Orchard *Orphanage is in the middle of the forest??*  when a thorn pricks the  tender feet  of Jodha..Jodha yelps in pain which alerts Jalal that he has got a  'Touching Touching'  moment coming on..Jalal, all concern enquires  the reason for the shout out ..Jodha replies that a thorn has embedded itself on her feet ..Jalal immediately  squats down, about to pull  the thorn from her leg when Jodha  forbids him to touch her feet as it is against the dictum of the society, Jalal threatens that if she does not  allow him to touch her leg, he will be forced to issue an order , Jodha  gracefully accepts Jalal's command .. allows Jalal to pull the thorn away...

Both continue on their journey

The soldiers following  Jalal and Jodha  are smartly removed from the scene by various means of traps .. Soon Jodha and Jalal themselves fall into trap and caught in the net..

ON THE PERIMETER

Atgah  comes to the place where Jalal had ordered his body guards to stay put and comes to know that Jalal has downgraded his security detail  and left wih few, dissatisfied by the guards, bellowing threats, Atgah and the whole entourage   enter the forest in search of Jalal and Jodha..Atgah it is who sees the blood drops  on the floor and soon enough they discover the bodies of the slain soldiers..Atgah is sure that some thing bad has happened, He orders his soldiers to spread out and  keep searching ..

IN A CAVE

Jalal and Jodha are wiggling in the net , confined and struggling, Jalal solicitously enquires whether Jodha is comfy within the net * what a Dumb Q, is it a 5 star hotel?*  the kidnappers make their  presence felt ..  Jalal commands them but is told  that a captive is not a king nor can a dead king punish them..

The kidnappers leave after  uttering their favorite dialogue..

AGRA HAREM

Hamida is very near to hysterics  , She summons Maham  ..peremptorily orders her to find Jalal and Jodha who simply have disappeared * Does Hamida think that Maham has hidden J-J inside her voluminous  white gown n will pull them out as soon as H orders?* Maham promises that  she will find out everything ASAP and departs ..  Their conversation is overheard by Shenaz who is listening with an intent face.

Maham hurries into her hojra, demanding to know where Adham is from Javeda who is applying some cosmetic concotion..

CAVE

The Kidnapper's alertness decreases, Jalal notices it, orders Jodha to pull out his dagger  which he has parked on his back, Jodha in a wifely way is rightfully irritated that Jalal forced her to spend  a long time inside the net instead of getting to the point immediately, Like a  patient husband, Jalal replies that he was waiting for the attention of  the bandits to waver...

Jalal cuts thru the net, jumps down, wages a valiant fight with the  bandits, cuts the net in whcih Jodha was still confined and before  she could Kiss the ground, runs  forwards and catches her mid air  !!!!!  All in couple of seconds  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked    BUT Then spends eternity holding her and gazing into her eyes ...

Jodha is ever cautious and wants them to slip away forthwith but Jalal is in a playful mood and tries to restrain her for some  Hide n Seek  Wink  Wink  ..Jodha does not want to play,  Giving in good naturedly , Jalal hands a sword to Jodha , takes one himself..and walk out..  jalal waits for the bandits to return..

AGRA

Resham asks the reason for worry lines on Maham's face, Maham confesses her fear that Adham might be behind the kidnap attempt of Jalal and Jodha , She is worried that Jalal might  find out Adham's hand ..Resham  shockedly exclaims that Jalal might cut off Adhams' hand and feet  if he was known to be behind the act which earns a sharp stinging slap from Maham..

FOREST

The bandits return, Jodha and Jalal fight, kill the  bandits ..only one is left who makes good his escape... We also see Atgah Khan and his entourage running towards Jodha and Jalal...  Jodha is concerned about the wound on Jalal's forehead ... Jalal allays her fears , says all this is common in a soldiers life.. The party make their move..

The escaped Bandit runs to the place where Adham is waiting .. Adham wants to know whether the deed  has been done and is told about the bandits killed by J2 combo.. Adham wonders why the bandit is alive then  * Owl ke patte  , so that he can come and inform  you that the mission has failed , UFF*   He takes is dagger and kills the bandit .. * Adham must be the first person who used the self destructing mail system, message  reach kiya, processed, erased * ...  Adham slinks in the night and follows the entourage of J2 & CO stealthily..

Jodha  and Jalal who had been walking on companionably.. now break the silence, Jodha orders Jalal to sit ..goes in search of herbs and in that  Ghane forest, grinds it to a smooth paste with nary a mortal/Pestle in sight and applies it on Jalal's wound.. Jalal is puzzled by Jodha and frankly expresses his bewilderment, he says that she was the one who removed the bullet from his rifle and today she is the shield who protected him, Jodha quaintly responds that on both occasions , she was protecting the innocent.

Jalal notices the wound on Jodha's hand and in his turn applies some Lep on her hands and thus exchange some Lep Love ...

The party advance and reach Agra Palace where they are greeted by  Hamida, Salima, Maham.. who all express relief in varied degree .. Jalal has apt response  for each one .. assurance to Hamida, Sarcasm to Maham.. Jalal also does his daily duty of praising Jodha Begums Hunar which saved him from further peril.. All look admiringly at Jodha while Jodha smiles becomingly..

Jalal  recuses himself and goes to freshen up..

PRECAP

Jalal praising Jodha  , saying that he plans on taking Jodha everytime he goes out on tours ...sending the Green tinge of Jealousy shooting its arrows into Ruqaiyya's bosom, who is the recipient of this  news.

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 20:37; edited 5 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th June 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 20:02

updated 1st part

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by radharockzz on 2014-06-06, 20:09

That sounds nice ....pls keep going....me not able to watch the epi bcoz of power cut..:-(:-(

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 20:12

2nd part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 20:14

radharockzz wrote:That sounds nice ....pls keep going....me not able to watch the epi bcoz of power cut..:-(:-(
aaw... this episode is awsome Radha... do catch the repeat... don't miss... joja are fighting the enemies together... Starry Love
oop... spoiler... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by radharockzz on 2014-06-06, 20:18

Reallyyy.....ohhh gosh...wait current came...me gonna watch now itself....thanks jiggy...for d spoiler...:-P

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 20:20

updating

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 20:30

Jiggy wrote:
radharockzz wrote:That sounds nice ....pls keep going....me not able to watch the epi bcoz of power cut..:-(:-(
aaw... this episode is awsome Radha... do catch the repeat... don't miss... joja are fighting the enemies together... Starry Love
oop... spoiler... hppy
That was awesome scene yaar jo Jala fighting the enemies together !! Then jo doing his first aid in the jungles .. Jalal is so lucky to have a great soldier and a hakima with him 24*7 in the form of Jodha begum
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 20:33

updating

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by radharockzz on 2014-06-06, 20:34

Yeah.....sumana that scene was super good nd worth watching....!!!
I always loved the sword figthing scenes bt this one was simply great...yaar...

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-06, 20:35

Jiggy wrote:
oop... spoiler... hppy
Jiggy, am grateful for the spoiler am so tensed reading update. will watch ae break time.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-06, 20:36

Self destructing message  ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 20:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
oop... spoiler... hppy
That was awesome scene yaar jo Jala fighting the enemies together !! Then jo doing his first aid in the jungles .. Jalal is so lucky to have a great soldier and a hakima with him 24*7 in the form of Jodha begum
 Starry Love 
and he says so to ruks in the precap... hppy saying that whenever he goes out he'll take jo along with him always... Starry Love
you could imagine ruks face... Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-06, 20:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
oop... spoiler... hppy
That was awesome scene yaar jo Jala fighting the enemies together !!  Then jo doing his first aid in the jungles .. Jalal is so lucky to have a great soldier and a hakima with him 24*7 in the form of Jodha begum
 Starry Love 
Wow, Manu things looks good right am eager to watch. Hope the net don';t get blocked before I get the chance. hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 20:38

Shesherkobita wrote:Self destructing message  ROFL 
bwuh...?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 20:38

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 20:46

thanks for the awesome wu tants long hug
what a stupendously spectacular and fantastic episode we got today... my one most fervent wish to see joja in action together (not THAT action, you dutty gurls) came true today... *sigh* these two are soooo good together ad make me fall in love with them all over again...   Starry Love  Starry Love
loved each and every second of akdha moments today... (well, I always love them no matter, but that's beside the point) 
it was superb that's all I will say... and none of you should miss it... :D

btw... who all saw the new promo... it's lovely... jalal is teaching jodha to do namaaz and then kisses her forehead... Starry Love
will be aired on June 9th I think... 

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 20:48

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the awesome wu tants long hug
what a stupendously spectacular and fantastic episode we got today... my one most fervent wish to see joja in action together (not THAT action, you dutty gurls) came true today... *sigh* these two are soooo good together ad make me fall in love with them all over again...   Starry Love Starry Love
loved each and every second of akdha moments today... (well, I always love them no matter, but that's beside the point) 

btw... who all saw the new promo... it's lovely... jalal is teaching jodha to do namaaz and then kisses her forehead... Starry Love

Jiggy, Can U open a new thread n  put out the new promo with few added details please ??  It will get buried inside this thread ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 20:49

Jiggy wrote:
bwuh...?
let's disregrdcmy orevious message and laugh at the wit of our lovely tants writer-e-khaas
owl ke patte.... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 20:55

Tanthya wrote:
what a stupendously spectacular and fantastic episode we got today... my one most fervent wish to see joja in action together (not THAT action, you dutty gurls) came true today... *sigh* these two are soooo good together ad make me fall in love with them all over again...   Starry Love Starry Love

Jiggy, Can U open a new thread n  put out the new promo with few added details please ??  It will get buried inside this thread ..

done! long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2014-06-06, 21:16

Lep Love.. hpee  hppy 

Lovely update Tants..ur special Hunar is to name these situations aptly.

Vandhana

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-06, 21:29

love u TANTS........ long hug  long hug 
saare din hospital mein ghisne ke baad raat ko hotel mein teri wu mujhe meri ghar ki yaad dilati hain........teri wu mujhe saare din ke dard ke raahat dila rehi hai...thnx.really grateful to you my jaan.........saare din treatment ke baad teri wu padne ke baad aisi feelings aa rehi hai...ki meri life mein abhi bhi kuch masti hain.........*feeling emotional yaar.really....*love you.... Kiss  Kiss 
waise to main epi abhi nehi dekh sakti kyunki abhi bhi dekhne ki haalat mein nehi hoon........b8 i promise you.jab bhi thodi better feel karu.zaroor laptop ya tab pe dekh lingi...aaj ke JJ sword-fight scene keliye.....thnx tants...u know what meri life ki iss stage mein mujhe ye forum iss dukh mein bhi thodi si hi sehi muskaan to de rehi hai..........love u all guys......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 21:37

Jiggy wrote:
bwuh...?
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  No  No  No  No  Broken Heart  Broken Heart

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-06, 21:47

Tanthya, thanks for the update, hilarious and unique. Thumbsup

J2 what a perfect description for those two love birds.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 21:50

You are welcome, Jiggly Jiggy

Decent episode , Yes.... SSF  deffo not yet ..hopefully we will reach there SOON !!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Yet to watch  the promo...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum