Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th June 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-06, 22:00

Oh mine world, what an awesome and thrilling episode.

My hero today is Agtha Clap  he did his job well and follow up to check on Jalal and Jodha 'stubborn heads'  but a great team' (J2).

My coward for the day goes to Adham why was he hiding and waiting for an easy way out. Twisted Evil

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 23:07

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the awesome wu tants long hug
what a stupendously spectacular and fantastic episode we got today... my one most fervent wish to see joja in action together (not THAT action, you dutty gurls) came true today... *sigh* these two are soooo good together ad make me fall in love with them all over again...   Starry Love Starry Love
loved each and every second of akdha moments today... (well, I always love them no matter, but that's beside the point) 
it was superb that's all I will say... and none of you should miss it... :D

btw... who all saw the new promo... it's lovely... jalal is teaching jodha to do namaaz and then kisses her forehead... Starry Love
will be aired on June 9th I think... 

Jiggy, Can U open a new thread n  put out the new promo with few added details please ??  It will get buried inside this thread ..

done! long hug

Big, Strong , Tight Hugs My Love   long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 00:21

excellent update Sathya begum ...
long hug
I missed today episode .. But thoroughly enjoyed through your entertaining write up . love you Sathya ... You dont know how much am excited..

Owl ke patte ROFL ROFL and HB to think if MA would hide Jo jalal inside her gown ROFL ROFL ROFL Aiyo mudiyala.... My stomach hurts..

Nice tag J2 combo.. !! Will catch tomm repeats..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-07, 02:08

Sanchu wrote:love u TANTS........ long hug  long hug 
saare din hospital mein ghisne ke baad raat ko hotel mein teri wu mujhe meri ghar ki yaad dilati hain........teri wu mujhe saare din ke dard ke raahat dila rehi hai...thnx.really grateful to you my jaan.........saare din treatment ke baad teri wu padne ke baad aisi feelings aa rehi hai...ki meri life mein abhi bhi kuch masti hain.........*feeling emotional yaar.really....*love you.... Kiss  Kiss 
waise to main epi abhi nehi dekh sakti kyunki abhi bhi dekhne ki haalat mein nehi hoon........b8 i promise you.jab bhi thodi better feel karu.zaroor laptop ya tab pe dekh lingi...aaj ke JJ sword-fight scene keliye.....thnx tants...u know what meri life ki iss stage mein mujhe ye forum iss dukh mein bhi thodi si hi sehi muskaan to de rehi hai..........love u all guys......

sanchu, I don't know what your ailment is neither do I know how long you have been in the hospital for it...
just know this that I'll pray for your recovery everyday li'l sis and hope you get well soon and come back to the forum with your spunky self... long hug
take care and loads of love...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 10:11

Sanchu... Just now i was reading past updates.. Read in a thread you are in vellore... I could roughly guess Wat you are going through.. dont give much importance for hospital environment.. Always think abt your friends and family ... Life mein kuch masti nahi bahut kuch masti hai my love.. Lets over come all this hurdles and enjoy... Wish you a speedy recovery..

Congrats for scoring 96% my dear.. Born to win deary... long hug long hug

Get well soon .. Take care... and our forum masti members are always with you.. *we are invisible...* long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-09, 10:32

radharockzz wrote:Yeah.....sumana that scene was super good nd worth watching....!!!
I always loved the sword figthing scenes bt this one was simply great...yaar...
It was an awesome episode after aa long time .. and Tanhya's superb update makes it even more enjoyable ....
Hugs Sathya 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-09, 12:14

Ggn_girl wrote:Lep Love.. hpee  hppy 

Lovely update Tants..ur special Hunar is to name these situations aptly.

Vandhana

Holaaaa Vandhu  long hug

Thanks My Love....

So what are u watching on TV now?? Hope to see u Soon and regularly ... hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-09, 12:30

Sanchu wrote:love u TANTS........ long hug  long hug 
saare din hospital mein ghisne ke baad raat ko hotel mein teri wu mujhe meri ghar ki yaad dilati hain........teri wu mujhe saare din ke dard ke raahat dila rehi hai...thnx.really grateful to you my jaan.........saare din treatment ke baad teri wu padne ke baad aisi feelings aa rehi hai...ki meri life mein abhi bhi kuch masti hain.........*feeling emotional yaar.really....*love you.... Kiss  Kiss 
waise to main epi abhi nehi dekh sakti kyunki abhi bhi dekhne ki haalat mein nehi hoon........b8 i promise you.jab bhi thodi better feel karu.zaroor laptop ya tab pe dekh lingi...aaj ke JJ sword-fight scene keliye.....thnx tants...u know what meri life ki iss stage mein mujhe ye forum iss dukh mein bhi thodi si hi sehi muskaan to de rehi hai..........love u all guys......

Sanchu Bitiya  long hug

Just remember .. There  always will be a sun rise ... bas kabhi kabhi raat bahut lambi hoti hai, isska yeh matlab nahi ki Suraj ast ho chukka hai... There will be Sun rise and u will come out of the shadows , ur usual sunny self.. long hug

My Pleasure , Hun

Hoping u will join us soon ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-09, 13:10

Nanayaa623 wrote:Tanthya, thanks for the update, hilarious and unique. Thumbsup

J2 what a perfect description for those two love birds.

You are always welcome  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum