Latest topics

JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 20:53

Jo has her red dupatta (from the pretty yellow and red lehenga ) wound on her head the muslim way. And Jalal is beside her. Both are sitting in namaz pose and Jo is constantly looking at Jalal for guidance. They both close their eyes, raise their hands and ask for dua.
Voice over says " two children of god realise, that the world is one, god is one and prayer is one. "
After that they rise up and Jalal plants a kiss of Jo's head firmly.


Cr:Zee TV


Credit: FB (and Nanayaa)


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-06-07, 02:29; edited 4 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-06, 21:13

Wow .... She even points to Kaba... Jalal prayed to kanha and now she is praying to Allah! Nice...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 21:22

Wow  Starry Love


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 22:57; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 21:26

Love you Jiggy for this promo yaara
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 21:33

Beautiful and well meaning lesson ....need of the hour !!

Thank You, Jiggy  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-06-06, 21:35

Hmmm....woh sab to theek hai yaaron......BUT...

yeh kiss sahi jagah kab hoga ??? :P :P


kiss ke chakkar mein Jiggy thanks karna bhool gayi :(  long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-06, 23:21

you're welcome guys... long hug
it's a lovely promo...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 00:27

thanks Jiggy long hug

Lovely promo dear.. Cant wait to watch... When will 9th June come?? Jalal plants a forehead kiss.. Ishq hai wo ehsaas....

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-07, 01:38

Jiggy wrote:you're welcome guys... long hug
it's a lovely promo...



Jiggy, Looking forward to next week episodes.
Thanks for sharing promo link. hug1

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-07, 08:14

candy wrote: thanks Jiggy long hug

Lovely promo dear..  Cant wait to watch... When will 9th June come?? Jalal plants a forehead kiss.. Ishq hai wo ehsaas....
Aawww, so sweet!!! But.... Jalal really planted the kiss in the top of the duppatta....
  Question  Question 
Also forhead is forbidden?????  Bang  scratch

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 09:54

Giannita... forehead too forbidden ???

And yes.. I saw him planting a strong kiss like a rubber stamp over tat dupata..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-07, 10:08

Giannita63 wrote:
candy wrote: thanks Jiggy long hug

Lovely promo dear..  Cant wait to watch... When will 9th June come?? Jalal plants a forehead kiss.. Ishq hai wo ehsaas....
Aawww, so sweet!!! But.... Jalal really planted the kiss in the top of the duppatta....
  Question  Question 
Also forhead is forbidden?????  Bang  scratch
oh gia....  hppy 
i'll give you the links to the vids where jalal/rajat ahs kissed jodha/pari on the forehead and lingered for a little too long... Wink  Wink  Wink 
lets try not discuss problems which are not even there! hpee  hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 10:16

Jiggy.. Over dupata or not.. It was a kiss.. For his wife.. I love Jo jalal scenes.. Tats enough for me ..

Wanna see.. How Jo does those prayers and jalal's reactions.. Ha..ha. Thanks to Ruks.. Cos of her fake un born child, we get this love birds to spent some time together..,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-07, 12:35

candy wrote:Jiggy.. Over dupata or not.. It was a kiss.. For his wife..  I love Jo jalal scenes..  Tats enough for me ..

Wanna see.. How Jo does those prayers and jalal's reactions.. Ha..ha. Thanks to Ruks.. Cos of her fake un born child, we get this love birds to spent some time together..,
me too candy babes.... long hug  long hug  love Jo JA to the core...  luv

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-07, 12:45

Hi jiggy,
Thanks for sharing the link and I am waiting eagerly for next week long hug  hpee

Sahiba
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 64
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-07, 12:53

Sahiba wrote:Hi jiggy,
Thanks for sharing the link and I am waiting eagerly for next week long hug  hpee
me too sahiba....  hpee welcome to dhwani long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-07, 13:25

Jiggy wrote:
Sahiba wrote:Hi jiggy,
Thanks for sharing the link and I am waiting eagerly for next week long hug  hpee
me too sahiba....  hpee welcome to dhwani long hug
Thankyou...Your signature is very nice  ROFL

Sahiba
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 64
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-07, 18:22

Jiggy wrote:
candy wrote:Jiggy.. Over dupata or not.. It was a kiss.. For his wife..  I love Jo jalal scenes..  Tats enough for me ..

Wanna see.. How Jo does those prayers and jalal's reactions.. Ha..ha. Thanks to Ruks.. Cos of her fake un born child, we get this love birds to spent some time together..,
me too candy babes.... long hug  long hug  love Jo JA to the core...  luv
Hi Jiggy and Candy I agree with you both.  long hug

Besides that I we don't know what will follow that kiss or what happened for them to be praying together either in the morning or evening and as we got a cool surprise yesterday I have learnt to wait for the full episode before any comment. However I love those two (J2) anyways no matter what!

Jiggy I enjoyed Mansi write up this morning.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-07, 23:23

Jiggy wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
candy wrote: thanks Jiggy long hug

Lovely promo dear..  Cant wait to watch... When will 9th June come?? Jalal plants a forehead kiss.. Ishq hai wo ehsaas....
Aawww, so sweet!!! But.... Jalal really planted the kiss in the top of the duppatta....
  Question  Question 
Also forhead is forbidden?????  Bang  scratch
oh gia....  hppy 
i'll give you the links to the vids where jalal/rajat ahs kissed jodha/pari on the forehead and lingered for a little too long... Wink  Wink  Wink 
lets try not discuss problems which are not even there! hpee  hpee

Oh honey, you know that I rather cut my right arm before being negative with my Akdha..... but sometimes I can't help myself wanting some more than a duppatta kiss.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Have to accept that sometimes I get negative influence of some comments I read in some toxic topics herewith... so you're right, lets not discuss problems which are not even here and be happy with what we have already.  Akdha (well, Pari I must say) has too many haters already to add some more wood to the fire!!!

 long hug

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by harrybird on 2014-06-08, 10:18

Thanks Jiggy for the Beautiful promo! 
long hug 
This is the best promo till date  hpee ( followed by the one which was never aired! Jodha tending to Jalal's injury following tiger attack!)


It was so beautiful, so romantic & so divine....yes, Love is divine!


Background description said it all,


"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."



 luv  luv  luv  luv  luv  :<<:
 

One soul, One prayer, One wish......

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 06:13

beautiful promo....

can anyone tell me when this scene will be aired  hpee

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Promo: JoJa namaaz together LINK ADDED!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:07


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum