Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 june 2014 written update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-06, 22:39

Written update...

The episode starts...
In hospital...
Mr iyer, bala, vandu nd ishu are in hospital...
mr iyer asks that u go to home i will here...ishu says no appa me nd raman will stay here...they leaves...ishu says that today raman helped me alot nd now i dont want to see him more tensed by telling what happened at home to today...

At bhalla house...
simi asks from mr bhalla nd toshiji that hows madhu now...they says her condition is not good...
simi says she was not in sense maybe she took romi's name by mistake...dont take my bro in this matter he has not done anything...

In hospital..
ishu comes out from room..raman was sitting on floor nd having tea...
he asks what happened..ishu says nurse sent me out...raman says come here he gives his hand to her...ishu sits...ishu asks what happened raman tells old back pain...
ishu says u take rest na..raman says no..he gives her tea..nd asks to drink or she is having fasy...
ishu smiles..raman says dont u think there should be a TV so i could watch match...ishu says still u want to see match...if u will watch everyone will gather here...raman says i never shouts much..ishu says u shouts alot when theres six or fours....they laughs...
raman sees name of a girl matangi...raman says this type of name of a girl...ishu says no its good name...raman says she is madrasi so u cant her about her..ishu says should i tell u a secret...raman says tell..
ishu says when i was born my name came on word M so amma named me matangi...raman starts laughing alot...he starts teasing her..ishu says appa changed my name..raman says thanks to appa...imagine matangi kimar bhalla...ishu says stop now...

staff boy comes nd says to be silent...
ishu says y forgets that u r in hospital...raman says i want to forget that am here...it feels so odd to be here...people dies here..ishu says so u should tell me na akka lived with me u can go...raman says i not only callsher amma but she is my amma...ishu thanks her fo helping so much...
she asks when he first spent time in hospital...raman says when adi born...
he tells her how he felt thay time how he got helpless...ishu smiles...they continues their chats...
ishu goes to check amma...

When she comes out she finds raman sleeping...
she comes nd sits to him nd she takes his head on her shoulder...later ishu too sleeps nd raman wakes nd tales her head on his shoulder...they both falls asleep...
nurse comes nd wakes them...nd tells that madhu came in sense now...ishu goes to room...

Amma tries tospeak nd atlast takes the word MMS nd then ishu comes to know about truth...she say romi had done all this...
raman comes in nd asks y he took romi's name...doctor comes there nd says we want to check her...

Ishita comes out with lappy...
she opens it nd watches the MMS...she is shocked..ramam comes md asks what amma told about romi tell...ishu says do u have guts to hear this.
raman says tell....ishu shows him MMS..he is shocked...he says what r u saying he cant do this...ishu says he tried to kill amma as she was coming to me to show this..raman says u have whay proof...ishu says when i heard romi's name from her mouth i confronted him..he was feeling guilty...if he has not done anything then y he didnt came here for explainations...raman is shocked..he sits..he says how he can be so cheap...he gave money for auestin papers nd now tried to do this...he became animal...how my bro can be so down...
but i will make him human being...he starts leaving..ishu stops him..he says dont stop me that time also u had done same mistake...he leaves...ishu is tensed...

Raman comes at home..
He shouts for romi..everyone asks what happened..
raman says that will u all be able to hear..he tells that romi hitted amma...simi says how can u says that..raman says amma herself said..simi says she said nd u believed...raman says to simi to not to tale his side..mrs bhalla asks tell what he has done..raman says he leaked mihiKa's MMS nd tried to kill amma when she came to know about truth...everyone is socked...
screen freezes on their faces.

Precap:-ishu says to raman that he didnt slept from yesterday...raman says i will go to meet romi..ishu says where u will find him...raman says he is living his friend's farmhouse...ishu says should i come with u..raman says no.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-06, 23:36; edited 2 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 june 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 23:14

Hayeee Jenny what an awesome episode yaar ...
Today I might make caps for the Ishra scenes yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 00:02

Thanks Jenny for the update! Raman and Ishita's scene at the hospital at night was just lovely. Manu, it was most definitely worthy of being recorded and celebrated!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 00:05

Just one thing was bothering me though. Why did no one think of getting Raman a change? To spend an entire night covered in dried blood must be a horrid experience. Ishita should have brought a change when she went home to collect the reports or at least someone should have given him something fresh to change into.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-06-07, 00:34

cery trueci was akso thinkibg abt raman's clothes

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 11:44

Thanks Jenny.

I loved the Raman-Ishita scene.. but really Raman's blood stained clothes were a huge distraction.

And why is Simmi so desperately supporting Romi? because she loves him or because she knows the real culprit?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 12:04

I thought oly i was wondering abt Raman's shirt.. Rihika, you were right, when she went home , she could have got a shirt. But seeing Romi she was distracted na, came to ask him,

but Wat abt others, no one thought to drive once to get a shirt..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 12:06

Shanthi.. Simmi blindly supports romi,coz she hates Ishita.. she couldnt see the fact, instead she is blind folded by the thought tat Raman cares oly for Ishita and family.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 12:07

Candy.. in that case, I would like Param to be the one who has done this.. maybe that will wake her up? or will she blame Ishita for that as well?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 12:19

Shanthi.. Simmi will not believe unless she sees param doing any misdeed ..

Coz, for everything, param cooks a story and she believes it, without using her sixth sense.. Now when Raman reveals MMS truth, amidst of all this, simmi would tel the news to param, he in turn will say, Raman could have scolded romi.. Why he revealed before everyone, he did to impress his wife Ishita... And this simmi will accept it, and be even more angry over Ishita.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 12:23

Hmmm.. yes actually what you say sounds right.. what its going to take for Simmi to wake up is witnessing Param doing wrong. I'm totally bored with her.. hope they wake her up soon

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 13:02

No no, shanthi.. Let her wake up late.. But they needn't show her face.. Instead fill the scenes with ishra... I love their bonding.. two matured ppl understanding each other accepting with the flaws inside the family.,

Y day hospital scene was too good.. And Mrs. B way of tryin to bring Mrs. I to conscious was so touching...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 13:11

hppy  let her wake up without showing her face? brilliant.. I loved the Ishra scene too.. if only Raman's shirt was not so distracting.

Mrs. B even called Mrs. I Madhu during that scene  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 15:55

Yes.. I need some camera magic.. Without showing her face.. You know.. They drag scenes as if speakin in mobile without the actor.. Like tat.. Let her wake up and return one fine day..

She is spoiling Mrs.B too. Tats Wat i hate .. Yes. In tat hospital scene she was calling Oye madhu !! Oye madhu...
so sweet yaar..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 18:23

haha..epic discussion guys! ROFL ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 18:25

candy wrote:Yes.. I need some camera magic.. Without showing her face.. You know.. They drag scenes as if speakin in mobile without the actor.. Like tat.. Let her wake up and return one fine day..

She is spoiling Mrs.B too. Tats Wat i hate .. Yes. In tat hospital scene she was calling Oye madhu !! Oye madhu...
so sweet yaar..

Isn't  it Mrs. B's fault though? Allowing herself to be manipulated? She should be able to side with the right..

hppy  I wish they would wake Simmi up off screen.. it would be brilliant

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 18:25

hooked wrote:haha..epic discussion guys! ROFL ROFL 

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 19:00

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

I loved the Raman-Ishita scene.. but really Raman's blood stained clothes were a huge distraction.

And why is Simmi so desperately supporting Romi? because she loves him or because she knows the real culprit?

she hates ishita and thinks raman believes her blindly...if they can b wrong about that couldn't they also then b wrong about param...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:04

sarra0 wrote:

she hates ishita and thinks raman believes her blindly...if they can b wrong about that couldn't they also then b wrong about param...

hmmm.. yes .. am so tired of her sour expressions  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 19:04

candy wrote:Yes.. I need some camera magic.. Without showing her face.. You know.. They drag scenes as if speakin in mobile without the actor.. Like tat.. Let her wake up and return one fine day..

so sweet yaar..

let her not return one fine day...there just b another phone call to say she saw the error of her ways and is happy in watever country or city...v never have to look upon simmi again...

mrs B was already spoiled...its the extent which changes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:07

sarra0 wrote:

so sweet yaar..

let her not return one fine day...there just b another phone call to say she saw the error of her ways and is happy in watever country or city...v never have to look upon simmi again...

ROFL  ROFL  that would be great.. but I disagree that she can be happy.. she seems to strike me as the sort of person who thinks life owes her happiness.. so she won't ever be happy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 19:28

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

u don't need a lemon

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 19:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

u don't need a lemon

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 19:32

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

so sweet yaar..

ROFL  ROFL  that would be great.. but I disagree that she can be happy.. she seems to strike me as the sort of person who thinks life owes her happiness.. so she won't ever be happy

i would agree wit that assessment for shagun but simmi was prepared to leave comfort, money everything to b wit param and was happy...she just seems to need a leach and job done...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

so sweet yaar..

i would agree wit that assessment for shagun but simmi was prepared to leave comfort, money everything to b wit param and was happy...she just seems to need a leach and job done...

ROFL  a leach..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: