Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - SBB Segment - 6th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - SBB Segment - 6th June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 04:41

presenters says lets talk about ishit ma...that is ishita...ishit ma cause that is wat ruhi calls ishita lovingly...ishita is mummy number one but ishita is also daughter number one...

cut to scene being filmed...background song...ma...mere ma...pyaare ma...mamma

the scene shown is Vandita, ishita, mihika and the nurse at the Iyers house they r helping Mrs I who has a large white bandage around her head from the wheelchair into the bed and covering her wit a sheet...Mrs I smiles at them...

VO says ruhi mamma the best...that she is also daughter number 1 v have seen a glimpse of that today...from the hospital ishita bringing her mother home...taking responsibility of all related to her condition...worry of her in laws and join in looking after her mother...this touched her mother...same scene is shown them helping Mrs I from the wheelchair into bed and covering her wit the sheet..

Divyanka interview - she says amma is ok...v were very worried..v thought that maybe amma...don't know how soon she will get better but she is hale and hearty...the operation was successful and the good thing is v have bought her home...because amma wasnt able to take the hospital...

if ishita is daughter number 1 then Raman is no less then son in law number one..he may not b seen here but he did the whole arrangements at home...he decorated the room wit flowers...so that mother in law forgets the hospital...

Divyanka - Raman has done all the arrangements at home...ishita is touched...any patient seeing all this would recover..my amma liked it a lot...the bouquet raman arranged it all...he has made it like a clinic...if u get the clinics facility at home wat could b better...

aap ne toh aap ne hotay hai...

when the daughter is a doctor then u have to take advantage...from ishitas care her mummy will soon recover....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - SBB Segment - 6th June 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 11:53

Thanks Sarra  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - SBB Segment - 6th June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 12:10