Latest topics

Who Dunnit?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Dunnit?

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-06-07, 07:57

Who was behind Mrs. Iyer's accident?
Raman told the police that the people gathered around at the accident site said that it was a white car, the same model as Raman's and looked as if driven by an inexperienced driver.
Bunty's car is the same model and color. But the registration number is different. Also the car which hit Mrs. Iyer had a blue and silver disc like showpiece hanging from the rearview mirror. Which Bunty's car lacked.
So who else has a similar car?
Adi... who doesn't know how to drive!
What do you think?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Dunnit?

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-07, 09:21

possible but y would he do that?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 10:55

could Adi c over the wheel and out?  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 11:51

Param maybe.. or perhaps Adi egging his driver on..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 12:25

May be Adi,. ashok gifted a car for his b'day., he may be tryin to drive it along with some one.. And it could be param..

and Tats y i guess he came to meet romi to join hands with him without revealing the accident issue..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-06-07, 12:59

Hmmmm....
I see many are sceptical about this
But my point is... Adi is spoilt enough and bratty enough get up to such an escapade. .. and Shagun will shelter him... Horse face doesn't care for that pest.
He must have taken the car out for fun... but did not mean to cause an accident

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 13:01

Appuse.... that was kind of a crowded area with loads of people and vehicle around... and considering Adi doesn't know how to drive wouldn't he have caused an accident before then?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-06-07, 14:11

Not in real life... but this is reel
Come on
Think of it
What if the story goes this way?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 14:18

I would be a good twist yes.. but would they have the guts to take the story in this direction?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-06-07, 16:44

Why not?
There was a mallu movie on the subject... "Anubandham"

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 18:23

A child turning to crime in such a violent way... would TRPs aunty take to it? Not sure.

Movies are not the same thing and Mallu movies are pretty hatke

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 19:28

interesting discussion going on here...the fact that the driver was described as being inexperienced does make adi look guilty but then when the car drove off, it quite skillfully steered its way through a crowded street.
Now for Param, after the failure of launching the Bala-Vandu media scandal, Param could be desperate enough to do this. And Simmi not being able to contact Romi would turn to Param next for advice. So he'd know something's cooking between Mrs. I and Romi. Now he wouldn't have known that Romi at that moment was in a white car, right? If he had known then he might have intentionally run her over to make Romi look guilty so that a wedge is driven between Raman and his own brother and Param can then turn Romi against Raman.
Even the idea of sending Romi away and making him avoid Raman's calls could be his idea.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:38

hooked wrote:interesting discussion going on here...the fact that the driver was described as being inexperienced does make adi look guilty but then when the car drove off, it quite skillfully steered its way through a crowded street.
Now for Param, after the failure of launching the Bala-Vandu media scandal, Param could be desperate enough to do this. And Simmi not being able to contact Romi would turn to Param next for advice. So he'd know something's cooking between Mrs. I and Romi. Now he wouldn't have known that Romi at that moment was in a white car, right? If he had known then he might have intentionally run her over to make Romi look guilty so that a wedge is driven between Raman and his own brother and Param can then turn Romi against Raman.
Even the idea of sending Romi away and making him avoid Raman's calls could be his idea.

Agree that idea of sending Romi away and making him avoid Raman's calls could be his idea.. it sounds just like something he would do.

Param is desperate.. not only to get back at Ishra but also to cement his place with Ashok.. the failure of the media scandal has made Ashok very angry.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 19:40

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:interesting discussion going on here...the fact that the driver was described as being inexperienced does make adi look guilty but then when the car drove off, it quite skillfully steered its way through a crowded street.

Agree that idea of sending Romi away and making him avoid Raman's calls could be his idea.. it sounds just like something he would do.

Param is desperate.. not only to get back at Ishra but also to cement his place with Ashok.. the failure of the media scandal has made Ashok very angry.
yes, exactly!! So winning Romi over to their side would have definitely made Ashok happy..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:42

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes, exactly!! So winning Romi over to their side would have definitely made Ashok happy..

you know for once I'm glad for spoilers.. happy to know Romi is going to tell Param off  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 19:49

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

you know for once I'm glad for spoilers.. happy to know Romi is going to tell Param off  hpee
hehe...yes, that's another scene i'm looking forward to!! and I'm always glad for spoilers, otherwise with the kind of twists these shows keep coming up with, my mind would be too addled to function!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:51

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hehe...yes, that's another scene i'm looking forward to!! and I'm always glad for spoilers, otherwise with the kind of twists these shows keep coming up with, my mind would be too addled to function!!!

sometimes I do feel that the surprise factor is lost with so many spoilers.. but in some instances it is helpful especially when its a questions of wrecking our brain cells  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 19:57

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

sometimes I do feel that the surprise factor is lost with so many spoilers.. but in some instances it is helpful especially when its a questions of wrecking our brain cells  hppy
haha...yes. for instance, i'm already looking forward to the spoilers for next week. otherwise my sunday would be a little less peaceful.  Embarassed 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:00

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

haha...yes. for instance, i'm already looking forward to the spoilers for next week. otherwise my sunday would be a little less peaceful.  Embarassed 

hpee  oh yes.. there should be some new spoilers coming out if the last few weeks are anything to go by

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:03

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hpee  oh yes.. there should be some new spoilers coming out if the last few weeks are anything to go by

this week is a little less worrisome though since i'm guessing Romi's confession will be followed by the family getting together to chastise/correct him. expecting some more devar-bhabi bonding.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:08

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

this week is a little less worrisome though since i'm guessing Romi's confession will be followed by the family getting together to chastise/correct him. expecting some more devar-bhabi bonding.

and some Raman-Ishu bonding too if the promo plays out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:18

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

the day the spoilers come out keeps moving...i am dreading the day they disappear

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:19

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

and some Raman-Ishu bonding too if the promo plays out
oh yes!! That too!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:22

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

the day the spoilers come out keeps moving...i am dreading the day they disappear
that's true! just one spoiler came from Aly goni during the SBS/SBB segt today, right? About him getting a girl pregnant. uff! he's definitely the black sheep of the family!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

that's true! just one spoiler came from Aly goni during the SBS/SBB segt today, right? About him getting a girl pregnant. uff! he's definitely the black sheep of the family!

oh wow.. wonder how they will deal with that...  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: