Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who Dunnit?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:38

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

sometimes I do feel that the surprise factor is lost with so many spoilers.. but in some instances it is helpful especially when its a questions of wrecking our brain cells  hppy
haha...yes. for instance, i'm already looking forward to the spoilers for next week. otherwise my sunday would be a little less peaceful.  Embarassed 

the day the spoilers come out keeps moving...i am dreading the day they disappear
that's true! just one spoiler came from Aly goni during the SBS/SBB segt today, right? About him getting a girl pregnant. uff! he's definitely the black sheep of the family!

Shocked wat really??? havnt seen the segment yet...but oh boy...that will b an interesting family discussion even wit one as liberal as they r...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:43

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
haha...yes. for instance, i'm already looking forward to the spoilers for next week. otherwise my sunday would be a little less peaceful.  Embarassed 

the day the spoilers come out keeps moving...i am dreading the day they disappear
that's true! just one spoiler came from Aly goni during the SBS/SBB segt today, right? About him getting a girl pregnant. uff! he's definitely the black sheep of the family!

oh wow.. wonder how they will deal with that...  hppy

I hope they show him taking responsibility for the child or at least supporting the girl if she opts for an abortion. Single mothers and that too at such a young age have almost no acceptance in our society unfortunately. So he might have to marry her. But such shot-gun weddings bring no happiness generally. So abortion would be the better option. But if the girl chooses to have the baby, then I do not know how the family will handle it. Get Romi to marry her? Ask her to have the baby and then put the child up for adoption? Anyway, we can expect a new entry any which way.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:44

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I hope they show him taking responsibility for the child or at least supporting the girl if she opts for an abortion. Single mothers and that too at such a young age have almost no acceptance in our society unfortunately. So he might have to marry her. But such shot-gun weddings bring no happiness generally. So abortion would be the better option. But if the girl chooses to have the baby, then I do not know how the family will handle it. Get Romi to marry her? Ask her to have the baby and then put the child up for adoption? Anyway, we can expect a new entry any which way.  

Hey I was just reading the update again.. sounds like he was saying that off screen.. so am not sure this is actually going to happen.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:46

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

give it ishita to raise

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:48

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey I was just reading the update again.. sounds like he was saying that off screen.. so am not sure this is actually going to haeppn.
yes, he was saying it during the interview but with the lack of spoilers, we must find satisfaction in such places. since he has done something terrible which forced him to leave his friends and go. but you are right. indian soap dealing with accidental pregnancy is too far-fetched a thought.  Rolling Eyes  

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:48

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

give it ishita to raise

ROFL  ROFL 

I think Aly Goni might just have been fun off screen

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:50

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

give it ishita to raise
hahahah!!  hppy  hppy  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:51

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Hey I was just reading the update again.. sounds like he was saying that off screen.. so am not sure this is actually going to haeppn.
yes, he was saying it during the interview but with the lack of spoilers, we must find satisfaction in such places. since he has done something terrible which forced him to leave his friends and go. but you are right. indian soap dealing with accidental pregnancy is too far-fetched a thought.  Rolling Eyes  

the only way they would deal with that is with a forced marriage I think

but now come to think of it.. no one knows where Romi was.. he was disturbed by the phone call but we don't know for sure that it was Simmi's call he recd. because they didnt show the other side.. and then he leaves his friends and goes off on his own..

cheers  that's where Romi was .. talking to the girl he got pregnant

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:51

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

give it ishita to raise

ROFL  ROFL 

hppy still give it ishita to raise...anything goes wrong give it to ishita she will fix it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:53

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

give it ishita to raise

ROFL  ROFL 

hppy still give it ishita to raise...anything goes wrong give it to ishita she will fix it

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:55

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

but now come to think of it.. no one knows where Romi was.. he was disturbed by the phone call but we don't know for sure that it was Simmi's call he recd. because they didnt show the other side.. and then he leaves his friends and goes off on his own..

hppy hppy hppy he said old siyappa not new...but perfect solution

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:55

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

haha...that's how i was thinking earlier. But now I am increasingly becoming of the opinion that they will not bring up a topic like accidental pregnancy on this show. So that option is out. It's probably something like another bribing scandal or maybe he was dating a girl whose family was against him or something of that sort.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:57

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

haha...that's how i was thinking earlier. But now I am increasingly becoming of the opinion that they will not bring up a topic like accidental pregnancy on this show. So that option is out. It's probably something like another bribing scandal or maybe he was dating a girl whose family was against him or something of that sort.

what he was not doing was knocking Mrs. I down..  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:59

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 
yes, the one certain thing in this vast unpredictable universe of YHM!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 20:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

give it ishita to raise

ROFL  ROFL 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
too good!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:07

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

one other thing v can b certain about it wasnt raman who knocked her down...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

hppy  we are not doing very at eliminating suspects.. we are back to Param or Adi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:14

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

hppy  we are not doing very at eliminating suspects.. we are back to Param or Adi

hahaha!! Oh my god! We are terrible detectives. let's see, had this been a crime-thriller it would be the most unlikely person who would be guilty. So by that rule, it could have been Mr. I, Ishu, Bala, Vandu or Mihika. The problem is none of them have a white car.  hppy On second thoughts, Mihir does have a white car though!! Oh my god!! Was it Mihir!?! But the problem is he doesn't have a motive. Now don't tell me this was a hit-and-run case!!! Nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, in the world of soaps, happens without it being connected to the plot. So it was obviously deliberate!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:15

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

i also eliminate mihir, bala, shravan, tandon who should b in london, the guy who taught raman tamil, Mr I and Mr B...also the guy that was driving the taxi...hows that?????  hppy 

by the way y does it have to b a male who was driving the car?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:17

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

i also eliminate mihir, bala, shravan, tandon who should b in london, the guy who taught raman tamil, Mr I and Mr B...also the guy that was driving the taxi...hows that?????  hppy 

good points all!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:17

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

hahaha!! Oh my god! We are terrible detectives. let's see, had this been a crime-thriller it would be the most unlikely person who would be guilty. So by that rule, it could have been Mr. I, Ishu, Bala, Vandu or Mihika. The problem is none of them have a white car.  hppy On second thoughts, Mihir does have a white car though!! Oh my god!! Was it Mihir!?! But the problem is he doesn't have a motive. Now don't tell me this was a hit-and-run case!!! Nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, in the world of soaps, happens without it being connected to the plot. So it was obviously deliberate!

hppy hppy hppy being a hindi soap which needs its main cast to stay and no rumours of anyone leaving these r the very people I ruled out  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:18

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

I agree.. definitely deliberate.. and no not Mihir.. he has had his track.. he has to stay in the background till the wedding track.. so again.. Param, Adi or maybe Ashok? Ashok's motive? anything that disturbs Raman is good

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
oh my god!!!  ROFL ROFL 

OMG.. its Shagun then..  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:21

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I agree.. definitely deliberate.. and no not Mihir.. he has had his track.. he has to stay in the background till the wedding track.. so again.. Param, Adi or maybe Ashok? Ashok's motive? anything that disturbs Raman is good
This definitely smarts of being a crime of passion since there was nothing planned in the way Mrs. I was knocked down. So Shagun? She was furious with Raman after Tanu changed sides.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:22

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

This definitely smarts of being a crime of passion since there was nothing planned in the way Mrs. I was knocked down. So Shagun? She was furious with Raman after Tanu changed sides.

ROFL  oh god.. this is epic.. just replied to Sarra saying its Shagun

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: