Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who Dunnit?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:25

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

one other thing v can b certain about it wasnt raman who knocked her down...

hppy  we are not doing very at eliminating suspects.. we are back to Param or Adi

hahaha!! Oh my god! We are terrible detectives. let's see, had this been a crime-thriller it would be the most unlikely person who would be guilty. So by that rule, it could have been Mr. I, Ishu, Bala, Vandu or Mihika. The problem is none of them have a white car.  hppy On second thoughts, Mihir does have a white car though!! Oh my god!! Was it Mihir!?! But the problem is he doesn't have a motive. Now don't tell me this was a hit-and-run case!!! Nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, in the world of soaps, happens without it being connected to the plot. So it was obviously deliberate!

I agree.. definitely deliberate.. and no not Mihir.. he has had his track.. he has to stay in the background till the wedding track.. so again.. Param, Adi or maybe Ashok? Ashok's motive? anything that disturbs Raman is good

Adi and param I can believe...oh how I want that truth to come out in front of simi...but would shagun or ashok commit cold blooded calculated murder...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  we are not doing very at eliminating suspects.. we are back to Param or Adi

hahaha!! Oh my god! We are terrible detectives. let's see, had this been a crime-thriller it would be the most unlikely person who would be guilty. So by that rule, it could have been Mr. I, Ishu, Bala, Vandu or Mihika. The problem is none of them have a white car.  hppy On second thoughts, Mihir does have a white car though!! Oh my god!! Was it Mihir!?! But the problem is he doesn't have a motive. Now don't tell me this was a hit-and-run case!!! Nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, in the world of soaps, happens without it being connected to the plot. So it was obviously deliberate!

I agree.. definitely deliberate.. and no not Mihir.. he has had his track.. he has to stay in the background till the wedding track.. so again.. Param, Adi or maybe Ashok? Ashok's motive? anything that disturbs Raman is good

Adi and param I can believe...oh how I want that truth to come out in front of simi...but would shagun or ashok commit cold blooded calculated murder...

Hmm.. if they gain something?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:28

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

This definitely smarts of being a crime of passion since there was nothing planned in the way Mrs. I was knocked down. So Shagun? She was furious with Raman after Tanu changed sides.

being a crime of passion shouldn't it have been ishita who she knocked down then? as a crime of passion where madhu has been knocked down wouldmt it make more sense if it was that jeweller who knew her from school  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

it would need to b more substantial then just seeing raman suffer then...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

This definitely smarts of being a crime of passion since there was nothing planned in the way Mrs. I was knocked down. So Shagun? She was furious with Raman after Tanu changed sides.

being a crime of passion shouldn't it have been ishita who she knocked down then? as a crime of passion where madhu has been knocked down wouldmt it make more sense if it was that jeweller who knew her from school  hppy 
oh my god!!! I love this angle!!!!! It was Kakkad!!!! He was thinking of how his life was wasted pining away after a woman who has not spared him a second's thought during these many years and has such a full family!!! So he got drunk, saw Madhu on the road and hit her!!
 hppy hppy hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes, in that Ashok can be spared. He doesn't do anything that doesn't have material gain for him. Shagun it could be. Maybe Shagun was teaching Adi how to drive. Could be the mother-son together who did it?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:39

So its either Kakkad, Adi, Param or Shagun-Adi.. but what is Shagun doing teaching a 11 yr old to drive?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:42

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh my god!!! I love this angle!!!!! It was Kakkad!!!! He was thinking of how his life was wasted pining away after a woman who has not spared him a second's thought during these many years and has such a full family!!! So he got drunk, saw Madhu on the road and hit her!!
 hppy hppy hppy 

driving wasnt that erratic for drunk...he was stone cold sober cause he knew madhu as a shud tamil doesn't drink...so as a last gift he respected that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:43

slmu wrote:So its either Kakkad, Adi, Param or Shagun-Adi.. but what is Shagun doing teaching a 11 yr old to drive?

Or maybe it was just Adi who had bullied the driver into letting him drive
But I can't believe we've dragged Kakkad into this mess!! Poor man, his unrequited love is costing him too much.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes, in that Ashok can be spared. He doesn't do anything that doesn't have material gain for him. Shagun it could be. Maybe Shagun was teaching Adi how to drive. Could be the mother-son together who did it?

Shocked Shocked when would shagun make time for Adi to teach him something herself other then hate???? also y would she agree to teach a boy his age on the road...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:44

slmu wrote:So its either Kakkad, Adi, Param or Shagun-Adi.. but what is Shagun doing teaching a 11 yr old to drive?

i am sure v can add to that list  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:45

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy hppy 

driving wasnt that erratic for drunk...he was stone cold sober cause he knew madhu as a shud tamil doesn't drink...so as a last gift he respected that...
Sarraaaa!!!! here's a bear hug for making me laugh so much!!!!!!!! hug1 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:45

or someone v havnt even thought of yet0 hppy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:46

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy hppy 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Sarra.. epic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:47

I don't know what the CVs will come up with a solution to this question, but I am very sure that they can never beat our investigation!!!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy hppy 

long hug always happy to make people laugh...just don't fall down  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:47

sarra0 wrote:

Bala's mom  cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bala's mom  cheers

ROFL ROFL I did think about her but she doesn't drive I think...so let her off...just this once mind u  ROFL 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:49

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bala's mom  cheers

who hired a car for the sole purpose of killing Madhu!!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:49

hooked wrote:I don't know what the CVs will come up with a solution to this question, but I am very sure that they can never beat our investigation!!!!!  hppy 

they should play it out like a real mystery story with the dramatic reveal in front of all the suspects.. making each of them squirm before the final culprit is revealed

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bala's mom  cheers

ROFL ROFL I did think about her but she doesn't drive I think...so let her off...just this once mind u  ROFL 

she doesn't drive but Raman did say inexperienced driver  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:50

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bala's mom  cheers

who hired a car for the sole purpose of killing Madhu!!!!  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-07, 21:50

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:I don't know what the CVs will come up with a solution to this question, but I am very sure that they can never beat our investigation!!!!!  hppy 

they should play it out like a real mystery story with the dramatic reveal in front of all the suspects.. making each of them squirm before the final culprit is revealed

Had Mrs. Bhalla not been so bad at reading people, we could have made her into a modern day Miss Marple.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:51

Am laughing imagining Appu's face when she reads this thread

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:53

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Had Mrs. Bhalla not been so bad at reading people, we could have made her into a modern day Miss Marple.  hppy 

yes we could have  hppy  .. so we need a proper detective.. how about Rinki? good reentry for her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum