Latest topics

Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 6-6-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-07, 09:22

Hayee so sweet Raman and Ishu scenes were just after Mr I, Bala & Vandu left hospital..  Ishu revealing about how Amma had decided to keep her name Mathinda as per astrology. Raman’s reactions to that.. Raman also shared with Ishu his experience in hospital during Adi birth. Ishu thanked Raman for all that he did. Raman’s interest.. Ishu’s refusal to pay back both principal and interest. The dowry remark of Raman and Ishu’s response.. That was my favourite..

Ishu comes to know about Romi and once she reveals the same to Raman. Raman’s refusal to believe that his younger brother could do such a thing. His realisation and then finally his fury. Ishita furiousness at Raman’s refusal to believe was understandable. Though I didn’t like how she tried to calm him when Raman was getting furious. What did she exactly want Raman to do or react? Ishita’s sudden changed reaction was too irritating.. Though in a way she might have got scared that Raman could do something very harsh. But then Raman is also right Romi should be punished..

I’m sure Mr Bhalla will not create issues but not so sure about Mrs Bhalla and Simmi. Mrs Bhalla is mostly understandable but Simmi her supporting Romi and giving information to Parmeet is infuriating.. Waise where’s Rinky ?? She is missing from action since long..

Feeling sad for Mihika she will have to go through the torture of being reminded about the dreaded MMS and the insults after that.. But in a way she will get closure to that episode too… 

*Credit for Pics - Sumana

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 6-6-14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 11:03

The hospital scenes were nice...the nok jkok about interest and principal was nice as well as both supporting each other and trying to take there mind of things...but i did get a bit bored wit it...

interesting question is how did ishita want romi punished...i took her not wanting raman to go there angry, beating him up, or hitting him and doing something which could lead to a worse situation...but wat would she think is a suitable punishment...

y someone could not get raman a change of shirt is beyond me...

simmi is just annoying and her kissa needs to b over  Bang  Bang  Bang ..if they show param being the one who knocked mrs I over would that end it in her mind? or would she follow him blindly....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 11:50

Nice Ria.. the hospital scene was nice but was totally distracted by Raman's shirt  Evil or Very Mad 

Simmi - does she know who did it that she is vociferously defending Romi?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-07, 14:47

sarra0 wrote:The hospital scenes were nice...the nok jkok about interest and principal was nice as well as both supporting each other and trying to take there mind of things...but i did get a bit bored wit it...

interesting question is how did ishita want romi punished...i took her not wanting raman to go there angry, beating him up, or hitting him and doing something which could lead to a worse situation...but wat would she think is a suitable punishment...

y someone could not get raman a change of shirt is beyond me...

simmi is just annoying and her kissa needs to b over  Bang  Bang  Bang ..if they show param being the one who knocked mrs I over would that end it in her mind? or would she follow him blindly....
I guess Ishita forgot everything abt Raman's shirt being soaked in blood.. Though how is beyond me..  Evil or Very Mad 

Simmi is too irritating to watch.. Even I want the Param kissa to be ended soon

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-07, 14:50

slmu wrote:Nice Ria.. the hospital scene was nice but was totally distracted by Raman's shirt  Evil or Very Mad 

Thanks Shanti.. 

I enjoyed the scene despite the shirt.. 

Simmi's behaviour is totally weird.. As of now I think she just hates Ishita and thinks that Ishita is just framing Romi..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 15:14

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice Ria.. the hospital scene was nice but was totally distracted by Raman's shirt  Evil or Very Mad 

Thanks Shanti.. 

Simmi's behaviour is totally weird.. As of now I think she just hates Ishita and thinks that Ishita is just framing Romi..

yes it was nice and am totally relieved he is in a different shirt in the precap  hpee 

I hope its only that.. because if she knows who did it and is keeping quiet that would be awful

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-07, 15:36

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Thanks Shanti.. 

yes it was nice and am totally relieved he is in a different shirt in the precap  hpee 

I hope its only that.. because if she knows who did it and is keeping quiet that would be awful
Oh u think Simmi could be that cruel.. Somehow I feel she is just against Ishu for Param fiasco and thinks Ishu is spoiling Romi's life and blaming him..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 15:46

Maria jaan.. long hug

Ishita Raman scenes in hospital was like a breeze.. Nicely done.. They got some time to share..

Ishita wants to confront Romi.. Am confused Wat kinda treatment she wants for romi..

Am sure this simmi would spoil everyone mind.. Oly Mr. B could be stable..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-07, 16:10

candy wrote:Maria jaan.. long hug

Ishita Raman scenes in hospital was like a breeze.. Nicely done.. They got some time to share..

Ishita wants to confront Romi.. Am confused Wat kinda treatment she wants for romi..

Am sure this simmi would spoil everyone mind.. Oly Mr. B could be stable..
Candy jaan..  long hug 

I loved the scenes of the couple too.. Hope we get many more of such scenes... not that i dont like their cute fights but such cute scenes at times are very much welcome..

me too confused abt Ishu's reaction towards the end... 

Simmi will surely try to put venom into Mrs B's mind.. though I hope this time Mrs B will not support Romi..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum