Latest topics

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon Ek baar phir 7 june 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon Ek baar phir 7 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-07, 19:25

The Episode starts with Niranjan leaving in anger. Anjali and Shlok go after him. Astha gets tensed and follows. Niranjan and Anjali leave in his car. Astha asks Shlok what happened. Shlok says don’t know why he felt bad, we have to go home and find out. They too leave for home. Sojal is happy as Kavya got first prize. Varad is busy on phone. Sojal argues with him for not congratulating Kavya. Renuka talks to Sid. He teases her and she runs after him to beat him. Sid laughs.Niranjan scolds Anjali. She gives reasons. He asks how did you not know, you should always have answers. Anjali says maybe school people wanted to give you a surprise, Sojal has stopped Kavya from taking part. He says there was someone who made Kavya practice, shame on you to not know it being at home. He says but how did my stick go in Kavya’s hands. He holds her hand and shakes it. He fumes in fury. She cries.

He says my rules have broken today.Shlok and Astha come home. Shlok says I will meet Baba in his room. Niranjan says I m asking you something, give me reply. Kavya comes with the cup and shows it to Niranjan asking where to keep it. Niranjan smiles and talks to her. He asks her who taught you the drama and who gave you the stick. Kavya names Astha. Niranjan and Anjali are shocked. He kisses Kavya and says you gave me a good surprise and made me happy. He asks Kavya to go and play now. Kavya leaves.Niranjan says I have found out easily who has behind this and you did not do anything, as I don’t forget anything. He says I will teach such a lesson, you will remember whole life, promise. He says I will do what I have always done. She weeps. He says I have many ways to show your place to you. He says go and get ready. Anjali gets scared. Niranjan thinks how Astha brought changes in the house, by celebrating Anjali’s birthday, breaking shoe rack, the potatoes allergy, scholarship to be named after Anjali, breaking door to save Anjali. He says Astha did this, everything is done by Astha.Shlok asks Anjali where is Baba. Anjali says study. Shlok leaves with Astha. Sojal comes to Kavya and bring chocolates for her. Jaya calls Sojal. Sojal tells her that Kavya won first prize in fancy dress competition. She says thanks to Astha. Jaya asks her to do something, as everyone should praise her. Sojal says you are right. She says don’t worry, I will explain Astha to be away from my daughter. Shlok comes to Niranjan asking what happened, why did you come from there like this, did you feel bad. Niranjan says no, why did you feel so.Shlok says I m your son, I know you very well, you had anger in your eyes when program ended, you can hide it from everyone, but not me, tell me what mistake I did.

Niranjan says no, I saw my dream breaking today. Astha looks on. Niranjan says I wanted to make Kavya doctor or engineer, but acting is not bad, many people do that, but I have big dreams for Kavya, I did not know her mind does not match mine. Shlok says its just school competition, she will become doctor or engineer if you want. Niranjan asks how. Shlok says we will explain her. He apologizes to Niranjan.Niranjan is shocked knowing Shlok knew this. Shlok says yes, we made her practice. Astha comes and says very sorry. We did this for Kavya’s happiness, we did not know your dreams will break. Niranjan says I m hurt, go and bring some water, I m thirsty. Astha goes. Niranjan tells Shlok that he could have told him before. He acts annoyed. Shlok sits by him and says I m really sorry, your dream is valuable to all of us, Kavya will do what you say. Niranjan says you are my strength and pride. Shlok says I m always with you Baba. Niranjan says don’t worry, I m fine. Shlok asks him to be happy and not worry, and he will fulfill his every dream. Niranjan smiles. Shlok leaves.Niranjan says you won’t understand these women my son, and their cleverness, never……. Anjali says Niranjan knows everything now, and is scared. She cries thinking what will happen now, what will he do with Astha now.

Astha brings water for Niranjan in his study and he comes from behind. She gets tensed. He says what you did opened my eyes. Niranjan says I told Anjali many times that good house bahus does not break rules. He throws the water on plants. He says they maintain rules and take the responsibility to take them ahead for next generation.He says its your duty to respect rules and be in limits, that’s what an ideal bahu does. Astha says you are right, I m always obey you, but what about that bad traditions, they should end. He throws pens and takes a knife saying be quiet, leave it all on me, I understand whats good and bad. Astha starts crying. Niranjan says I have given education to girls, its my work, the one who listen to me go ahead, and the one who don’t….. I don’t leave them to walk.

Precap:Astha hugs Shlok and apologizes. Shlok argues with her saying I made Baba annoyed, your love is at one place but Baba’s happiness is most important to me, so you stay in limits.

*dtb

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyar ko kya naam doon Ek baar phir 7 june 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:32

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-07, 19:35

Jenny...  long hug 

Ultimate faceoff... Poor Aastha... trembling with fear..  affraid  affraid

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-07, 19:38

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 19:46

scratch scratch how does he know that the shoe rack broke on purpose or that he hasn't developed a allergy to potatoes? aastha was going full steam ahead without a thought to consequences wat did she expect? shlok wat did your father do that brain washed u so much?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 19:48

sarra0 wrote:scratch scratch how does he know that the shoe rack broke on purpose or that he hasn't developed a allergy to potatoes?  aastha was going full steam ahead without a thought to consequences wat did she expect? shlok wat did your father do that brain washed u so much?

this was what we were always concerned about.. that Aastha would go on her merry way and Anjali would face the consequences

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:scratch scratch how does he know that the shoe rack broke on purpose or that he hasn't developed a allergy to potatoes?  aastha was going full steam ahead without a thought to consequences wat did she expect? shlok wat did your father do that brain washed u so much?

this was what we were always concerned about.. that Aastha would go on her merry way and Anjali would face the consequences

yep the physical punishment would b borne by anjali but that alone isn't now enough...wat I don't get is he wants traditions upheld but he can bend them break them when he wants and suits him...but these r not traditions his kids follow or will follow so wats the point of them

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:07

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yep the physical punishment would b borne by anjali but that alone isn't now enough...wat I don't get is he wants traditions upheld but he can bend them break them when he wants and suits him...but these r not traditions his kids follow or will follow so wats the point of them

they were blindly following them till Aastha came along though.. no female birthday's, eating from the man's plate, charan amrit etc etc.. so maybe NA thinks it will keep going these traditions ..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:15

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

they were blindly following them till Aastha came along though.. no female birthday's, eating from the man's plate, charan amrit etc etc.. so maybe NA thinks it will keep going these traditions ..

true they were but they were never going to follow it after niranjan died so wat does niranjan get from it...his progeny don't believe its a must so at some point they would deviate

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

true they were but they were never going to follow it after niranjan died so wat does niranjan get from it...his progeny don't believe its a must so at some point they would deviate

yes that's true.. this would end with his death.. and none of them actually beat their wives either.. he has not taught his sons well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:26

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes that's true.. this would end with his death.. and none of them actually beat their wives either.. he has not taught his sons well

hppy  hppy yep he never indoctrinated them into his belief which if u held them u would do...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:29

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  hppy yep he never indoctrinated them into his belief which if u held them u would do...

tch tch tch.. very bad upbringing on NA's part  ROFL or what a fraud as the case maybe  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

tch tch tch.. very bad upbringing on NA's part  ROFL or what a fraud as the case maybe  ROFL

hppy hppy uh huh upbringing of children is a house thing, a female thing...so that was a failing of anjali...oh no now niranjan has another reason to hit her...not that he has ever needed an excuse...but it makes him better in his own eyes...

the whole show is a fraud, a fake, each element contradicts another element

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy uh huh upbringing of children is a house thing, a female thing...so that was a failing of anjali...oh no now niranjan has another reason to hit her...not that he has ever needed an excuse...but it makes him better in his own eyes...

Shocked  oh my.. Anjali is in serious trouble .. yes the man likes to pretend he has a reason  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 20:49

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shocked  oh my.. Anjali is in serious trouble .. yes the man likes to pretend he has a reason  Bang  Bang

i want to know when is SP going to close this show down...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 20:52

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

me too.. its an abomination

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:03

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i get that as a daily show drama is expected, u cant have big changes overnight and the awakening of respect, self respect worth takes times when over years u have had it ingrained but the way the show is going about it isn't awakening a social conscience nor does it educate...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i get that as a daily show drama is expected, u cant have big changes overnight and the awakening of respect, self respect worth takes times when over years u have had it ingrained but the way the show is going about it isn't awakening a social conscience nor does it educate...

yes it doesn't.. and we wanted to have that aspect fleshed out.. like if Jyoti ran away, what help from society she could get etc.. but this show failed miserably in all that.. and just continued with the abuse..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes it doesn't.. and we wanted to have that aspect fleshed out.. like if Jyoti ran away, what help from society she could get etc.. but this show failed miserably in all that.. and just continued with the abuse..

Shocked Shocked jyoti got help from society...sid was the good smarittan and his non relation ajju and k came to the aid of helpless female selflessly...it also helped in kick starting there relationsip...two benefits  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:13

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shocked Shocked jyoti got help from society...sid was the good smarittan and his non relation ajju and k came to the aid of helpless female selflessly...it also helped in kick starting there relationsip...two benefits  hppy 

hppy  hppy  yes the perfect kind of help from society

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

no one does anything anymore without expecting something back... hppy  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

no one does anything anymore without expecting something back... hppy  hppy 

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-08, 21:58

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

exactly Sarra this is such a sick story 

Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-08, 22:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I was thinking Jyoti would land up in the old age home and take help from those ladies to fight against the likes of Niranjan

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum