Latest topics

Unexpected confrontation...!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected confrontation...!!

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-07, 21:27

Though a faceoff is mandatory.. but never expected this straight  n dis chilling... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

NA, who was enraged with Kavya's performances,repriminding Anjali,moving in a rage ... was relieved by Kavya's disclosure.His skillfull way of questioning... her truthful replies.. his boggled looks... just superb.
I have to appreciate his memory for retrieving each n every Aastha's recent moves.I expected a coldwar between them.. But his very firm caution to made her speechless n helpless.. extremely  trembling n shedding tears... By now I guess,She realised why her sasubai... fears him instead of defending.

I wont blame Aastha for todays consequences.. coz she was unaware of fact that NA will witness the show.She just did it for Kavya's happiness n her satisfaction of mending the rules.She tried to stop kavya from performing but failed.Moreover, during the show... she n Anjali are the ones with worried looks.. exchanging glances... fearing the outcomes.

Acc to spoiles where NA asks to choose between Father n Wife.. Though it will his Baba... somewhere i felt.. atleast hoped..  But he cleared today.. She was no where compared to his Bhagwan saman Baba... n his love for her is secondary.. How Harsh...  Bang 

What if the Cv's plan for separation... I wont mind at all infact.. will be glad if they show remorseful shlok(not late now).. for his disbelief n fake promises.Surely.. he don't deserve her nor her love.He needs to know her place in his life.

Finally.. the star for today's show.. none other than NA... Phenomenal.His act of sharpening the pencil n braking its lead.. clearly indicating his next move.Poor Aastha... no one at her rescue... Shlok won't save... Anjali can't help.Looking forward... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Special mention of Sid n his Mom.. for lightening the heated up drama otherside.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Unexpected confrontation...!!

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 21:36

Nice post Shailu.

How will a separation solve the issue though? Aastha needs to be on hand to reveal NA's true face to everyone. Or are you saying separation after that?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 21:39

nice post, one thing this show has shown that both niranjan and anjali can act...

i however am blaming aastha for the results and resultant fall out...she rushes in without thinking, without understanding...something like this was bound to happen...that she cared not one wit for the consequences or of wat may happen to anjali and blithely moved around like she is the centre of the universe and it resolves around her doesnt make it so...

shlok has never earned her forgiveness nor did he ever really repent...this track if they have the courage to separate them may give them perspective...but I highly doubt it cause this show has never been big on that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-07, 22:04

slmu wrote:Nice post Shailu.

How will a separation solve the issue though? Aastha needs to be on hand to reveal NA's true face to everyone. Or are you saying separation after that?
Shanthi... Separation after revealing doesnt make much sense.But why always Aastha.. it will be good if some else takeover that duty...(Impossible I think).

Shlok today.. was unable to see his Baba disturbed.. He was kneeling down..asking forgiveness n even promised.So I felt.. He will kick her out on his baba's request without second thot... N after knowing NA's original conduct.. Then redemption... I cannot fully accept him without it n many I beleive.. scratch  scratch

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-07, 22:06

Shailu wrote:

Shanthi... Separation after revealing doesnt make much sense.But why always Aastha.. it will be good if some else takeover that duty...(Impossible I think).

Shlok today.. was unable to see his Baba disturbed.. He was kneeling down..asking forgiveness n even promised.So I felt.. He will kick her out on his baba's request without second thot... N after knowing NA's original conduct.. Then redemption... I cannot fully accept him without it n many I beleive.. scratch  scratch

after revealing is still ok.. she shows him NA's true face.. tells him see for this man you created hassles in our relationship.. I can't trust you anymore and leaves.

Shlok, if he throws her out.. I hope we get a long redemption track... he has too many sins to redeem himself for already

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-07, 22:13

sarra0 wrote:nice post, one thing this show has shown that both niranjan and anjali can act...

i however am blaming aastha for the results and resultant fall out...she rushes in without thinking, without understanding...something like this was bound to happen...that she cared not one wit for the consequences or of wat may happen to anjali and blithely moved around like she is the centre of the universe and it resolves around her doesnt make it so...

shlok has never earned her forgiveness nor did he ever really repent...this track if they have the courage to separate them may give them perspective...but I highly doubt it cause this show has never been big on that...
Well... Aastha was really annoying from past few days with her mission Reformation... without bothering its effects.Anyways...she's going to be get paid now.I pitied her today.. when NA was admonishing her.

Shlok... I dont know why they are uninterested in showing him regret n repent.Its never late ... so expecting atleast now.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by BalaMunnangi on 2014-06-07, 22:15

I think all of us who is watching this show know that one day aastha has to face NA and that time shlok is not going to support her.Even Anjali try to make her understand the reality that she may have to leave shlok if NA will come to know about this.That's why I felt that she has to first concentrate her bonding with shlok instead of poking her nose into sid-jyothi,NA-Anjali,Kavya matter.I do not know why she is overconfident about their love.Their relationship is not that much strong to stand infront of NA manipulations.still shlok does not completely trust aastha which is very much required in their relationship.she will always run around others problems and ignore shlok.Instead of that if she has  given preference to shlok and she has to first observe NA also before getting into sloving the problems.What a stupididty she had done by ignoring all these things?She is paying the penalty for all her chidish acts and going to pay in future also until shlok know the reality of his father

BalaMunnangi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-07, 22:28

slmu wrote:
Shailu wrote:

after revealing is still ok.. she shows him NA's true face.. tells him see for this man you created hassles in our relationship.. I can't trust you anymore and leaves.

Shlok, if he throws her out.. I hope we get a long redemption track... he has too many sins to redeem himself for already
Agree yaar.. But she easily forgives by just a small word of apology from shlok.She has grow up.
True about Shlok.. he has to undergone it..

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-07, 22:31

BalaMunnangi wrote:I think all of us who is watching this show know that one day aastha has to face NA and that time shlok is not going to support her.Even Anjali try to make her understand the reality that she may have to leave shlok if NA will come to know about this.That's why I felt that she has to first concentrate her bonding with shlok instead of poking her nose into sid-jyothi,NA-Anjali,Kavya matter.I do not know why she is overconfident about their love.Their relationship is not that much strong to stand infront of NA manipulations.still shlok does not completely trust aastha which is very much required in their relationship.she will always run around others problems and ignore shlok.Instead of that if she has  given preference to shlok and she has to first observe NA also before getting into sloving the problems.What a stupididty she had done by ignoring all these things?She is paying the penalty for all her chidish acts and going to pay in future also until shlok know the reality of his father
Very well said... Aastha had all the qualities of an ideal Bahu.It would be good to her.. if she stops it now n concentrate on her personal life.Surely... she's gonna face the wrath of NA n even Shlok.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-07, 22:46

Shailu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice post, one thing this show has shown that both niranjan and anjali can act...

Well... Aastha was really annoying from past few days with her mission Reformation... without bothering its effects.Anyways...she's going to be get paid now.I pitied her today.. when NA was admonishing her.

Shlok... I dont know why they are uninterested in showing him regret n repent.Its never late ... so expecting atleast now.

v can hope, unfortunately the makers r never keen on a redemption track...so it is ok to abuse but not repent...v knew that shlok wouldnt support aastha to begin wit...that wouldn't cause enough drama...them having issues was expected...but instead of trying to show shlok the real niranjan or thinking things threw tacking about it wit niranjan brother she went gung ho...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-08, 15:02

sarra0 wrote:
Shailu wrote:

v can hope, unfortunately the makers r never keen on a redemption track...so it is ok to abuse but not repent...v knew that shlok wouldnt support aastha to begin wit...that wouldn't cause enough drama...them having issues was expected...but instead of trying to show shlok the real niranjan or thinking things threw tacking about it wit niranjan brother she went gung ho...
Seriously i dont get it... Then why to show such abusive scenes.. if not followed by victims protesting or abusers repentance...!! what message they convey to its viewers...??

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 16:28

Shailu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shailu wrote:

Seriously i dont get it... Then why to show such abusive scenes.. if not followed by victims protesting or abusers repentance...!! what message they convey to its viewers...??

it doesn't conway a good message at all...and a lot of younger viewers watch it who consider these things to b ok because he loves her...unfortunately the characters pr not well sketched nor the story to do justice to a topic like this..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-08, 20:32

Very nice post Shailu and loved your signature too !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-08, 20:48

sarra0 wrote:
Shailu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shailu wrote:

it doesn't conway a good message at all...and a lot of younger viewers watch it who consider these things to b ok because he loves her...unfortunately the characters pr not well sketched nor the story to do justice to a topic like this..
Yeah... not even a single character is well shaped esp the leads.. But I somehow still hope it may show something useful in educating ppl.. alteast in future..though I m not sure..!! If not.. then whats the point of airing it on national channel...??

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-08, 20:49

--sumana13-- wrote:Very nice post Shailu and loved your signature too !!
Manu....!! Kavya was so adorable that day.
 long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum