Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update - 14th Feb 2013 Episode 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update - 14th Feb 2013 Episode 79

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-15, 19:51

The episode starts with Badi Bi insisting Raziya to taste the food, while the latter gives every possible reason to avoid it. Rashid joins the argument in favour of his mum, asking Raziya to taste the food if there is nothing to fear. Raziya explains to Rashid that it’s the lack of trust on Badi Bi's part that's hurting her most and not the actual request for tasting the food and goes one step ahead by proclaiming that she would take even poison if Badi Bi hands it to her. Now Ayan joins the bandwagon and requests the same as his dad. Raziya is left with no choice but to take a spoonful of rice. She immediately chokes and is assisted by her daughter Humeira. Rashid immediately offers her water but she declines. A small ray of hope that comes to Badi Bi’s face proving that she was indeed right short lives when Razia tells her that the food was too spicy, had no salt and has a lot of sugar in it. She further tells Badi Bi that she had saved her from having this horrible food. Raziya plays the situation to her advantage by feeding her daughter from the same plate establishing the fact that she had never mixed poison in the food and that was never her intention. “Hope this proves that I didn’t do anything bad”. With that statement she leaves the room followed by an obedient Humeira (for those who are keeping a score currently it stands at Raziya 2 and Badi Bi 0). Badi Bi is left clueless. In this whole drama Shireen fulfils the role of a silent spectator unable to take sides.

Now comes the much awaited (forced.Wink.....Sorry) valentine special......The scene unfolds from where it was left off yesterday.....with Zoya persisting Asad to dance as he had lost the bet to her. Asad refuses point blank saying its very kiddish while our Zoya doesn't drop the subject and even comes up with a couplet trying to encourage him. This is when Asad gestures his hand to explain something which is lost in daze, when by reflex Zoya lets out a gasp and moves her hand to her cheeks. A flashback of the slap plays in the minds' of both who gave it and who received it. While Zoya says that she only wanted him to dance, Asad says sorry yet again for giving her that thought...(he doesn’t finish the rest of the sentence) Zoya turns to leave the place only to be stopped by Asad who holds her hand..............Zoya stays still unable to judge what might happen next……..Asad takes this opportunity and leads her to a romantic dance……….Finally leaves a heavily breathing Zoya with a statement “ Dance issai Kahathei Hain Miss Farooki”

(Well please don't worry ..... I am not going to elaborate on the sequence of the dance and spoil
it.......But just because "Teri Meri " song is available.... I kindly and sincerely request Gul not to use it on every couple"....Just a request...... )

He danced with her and not alone on the Sofa as she asked him to...........Was it because he simply wanted to keep his word...... for he agreed to the bet and lost it..........or was it because he had unexplained feelings for her which he denies strongly.......Is this dance to test his resolve...............or Was it because......he felt bad for what happened in the hospital and still feels sorry for his mistake......and can this dance be considered his way of saying sorry to her.........Well I will leave it to all you lovely ladies to debate.......

The next scene unfolds in Badi Bi's room.......She opens her eyes feeling someone's presence and is shocked to find Razia sitting on the bed. Badi Bi tries to get up but is stopped by Raziya who warns her of the implications that might result if she interferes in her path. She further continues her threat on Badi Bi stating that she would never be able to find the key to the secret. Having seen the desired effect on Badi Bi’s face Razia leaves the room.

A new day brings Asad and Zoya together trying to solve the mystery of Dilshaad’s shooter. They patiently wait for the arrival of the security guy in their car. They have a moment where Asad asks Zoya how her hand is for which she replies that its getting better and she is a tough girl. He further thanks her for helping him in this investigation. Zoya teases him that if he behaves this normally then she will feel very strange and bizarre. She further narrates yet another couplet to lighten the mood.

A guy in Phoenix Security uniform catches their attention. Zoya gets out of the car and creates a scene. She then realises that this is not the right guy. Asad excuses on her behalf and they leave the place. Similar situation happens with the second guy too.

In the next scene, Shireen tells Raziya that she had called the paper guy to collect all the old paper and children’s books. She asks Raziya if she has got anything that needs to be discarded. When Raziya says that she hasn’t got anything, Shireen points out the old documents related to the Doll factory that Rizaya was destroying the other day. Raziya conveniently eludes the subject and diverts Shireen. This whole conversation was witnessed by Badi Bi who vouches to get to the bottom of this.

In the next scene Zoya concludes that the first two security guys they met are not the shooters and narrows down to the last one.

In the meantime the scene moves to Ayan who argues with his dad asking him, why he isn’t taking his Dadi’s words seriously and what if indeed his Dadi was right about the whole thing. He argues his case stating that it was Dadi who found out the truth about the gun shot which Raziya was hiding. Shireen intervenes and tells Ayan that Dadi just needs a rest. Rashid who knows the magnitude of the situation requests Ayan to keep quiet and further infuriates Ayan by mirroring his wife’s words saying that his Mum just needs to rest and there’s nothing to be alarmed. Ayan vouches to protect his Dadi.

Ayan sneaks into Raziya’s room and is alerted by Dadi to hide. Raziya checks a pouch and places it in her cupboard and locks it. She spots both Ayan and Dadi hiding at opposite ends of her room.

Finally Asad and Zoya reaches the last spot where Raghu Singh is training the rest of the security guys. She goes near Raghu Singh uses the element of surprise and pushes him from the back. Immediately he utters the word “you Bit*h”, and is shocked to see her. Zoya concludes that he is the guy they are searching for. Asad tries his best to catch the guy but is unsuccessful as Zoya stumbles before him. He assures her not to worry as they know at least who the shooter is.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-02-15, 20:27; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - 14th Feb 2013 Episode 79

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-15, 20:10

Sharmi,

What a mind blowing update, I really loved reading it. cheers cheers It had humor that i love so much. It now going to be a pleasure reading you. The episode was good. It reminds me of Shashiji's plight after learning the news. Twisted Evil The precap suggests that. Razia is out to make Daadi look as if she lost her mental balance so that the secret will be left alone. Now that Ayaan is involved she cant take any chances, so her attempt to kill her. Evil or Very Mad

Raashid is playing to there tune and shouting at Ayaan and his mother after he finds out how dangerous they have become.

Now to Asad and Zoya, i am not going to comment on that ridiculous forced dance :clown: . Question Asad is feeling very bad for slapping Zoya and has told her sorry in his own way. Gul makes her Leads tell sorry only in a particular manner. Embarassed

Now I am happy Zoya and Asad went to the security firm. Zoya being Zoya as usual makes mistakes. But in the end finds the right person. Now it is upto Asad to run behind that Security person, Raghu Singh. Now let us see what the next episode has in store for us.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-15, 20:29

Hi Anu,

I am happy you liked it.....Yes I too thought of Shasi when I watched Badi Bi's plight.....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-15, 22:06

Sharmi,

Please continue to right in this light hearted vein. She is out to prove Daadi is gone mad so that no one will believe her.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-15, 22:25

What a fabulous post Sharmi.....absolutely loved reading u......... Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-16, 17:34

pollyanna wrote:What a fabulous post Sharmi.....absolutely loved reading u.........

Thanks Pallu......and I have posted a link in IF:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-16, 21:52

Hugsss and muaaahhh Sharmi.....ur a sweetheart....and u know what I gave a second read to ur update..........its so refreshing .....u have brought life to the episode :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum