Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 00:11

Raman tells his family that Romi was the one who made the mms about Mihika and Mihir and after Mrs. Iyer came to know about that, Romi ran her over. Mr. Bhalla is shocked and extremely angry. Toshiji is also very distressed. Simmi doesn't say anything. Mr. Bhalla asks Raman to get in touch with Romi but Raman says that Romi was not answering his phone! Mr. Bhalla and Raman both decide to punish Romi for his actions. Raman suspects that Simmi knows Romi's whereabouts but was not revealing it to them. He asks Simmi to tell them. Mr. Bhalla also urges her to speak. He says that doesn't she have even the slightest concern for her brother. He wonders how she can allow him to be spoilt like this! Simmi becomes very angry and says that she is the one who was most concerned about Romi in their house! She leaves. Mrs. Bhalla is very upset and wonders what fault of hers had resulted in Romi doing things like this! At that moment Mr. Iyer comes in. He says that he was going to the hospital. Raman does not tell him about the problem regarding Romi. Instead he offers to go with Mr. Iyer. They leave. Before leaving Raman asks his parents to let him know if anything is known about Romi.

Simmi comes to Toshiji and tries to comfort her. Toshiji blames herself for the way Romi has turned out. Simmi says that she shouldn't do this since often children learn things from outside and being hot-blooded and young, Romi might have made a mistake. Mrs. Bhalla says that as a mother she has failed to teach her son how to respect women. Simmi says that she can't bear to see her brother in trouble. Mrs. Bhalla says that she couldn't bear the sight of Mrs. Iyer in pain and fighting with death. They talk about Romi and what Raman would do to him if he finds out. Simmi says she wouldn't let anything happen to her brother. Mrs. Bhalla realises that Simmi knows where Romi is and asks her what she is hiding from her own mother.

At the farm house, Romi is pacing up and down, worried and going out of his mind with fear. Bunty tries to calm him down saying that his brother wouldn't hurt him. Romi tells him that since Bunty did not know his brother he was saying such things. If Raman comes to know what he has done, he'll never forgive him!

At the hospital, Mrs. Iyer was complaining. She didn't like the smell of the hospital. Ishita, Vandita and Mr. Iyer try to comfort her. Raman asks if he should arrange for Mrs. Iyer to be shifted to a better hospital. Mr. Iyer tells him that Madhu just didn't like it in hospitals and would complain until she was discharged. After all she is quite stubborn. Raman says that so the daughter has got this trait from her mother. He asks the doctor if with the proper facilities in the house, Mrs. Iyer can be shifted to her own home. The doctor agrees and Raman assures him that he'll bring his mother-in-law for all the tests himself! The doctor reminds Madhu that she must be in complete bed rest and also that she should have her medicines in the proper order. Raman asks Mrs. Iyer if she's happy and she smiles.

They bring Mrs. Iyer home and everyone is delighted with the arrangements that Raman had made. Raman brings a wheelchair and they wheel her to the bed. Ishita thanks Raman for everything and he smiles and nods at her. He thinks to himself that he can rest only once he's found Romi and punished him.

Mrs. Bhalla is shown speaking to Romi on the phone. He says he was alive and fine! Romi tells her not to keep calling since this way the police will find out where he was. He assures her that he wasn't the one behind the accident but hangs up when she asks him why he'd run away then. Simmi comes and asks her if she had spoken to Romi. Mrs. Bhalla says that Romi was not the one who ran over Madhu. Simmi is happy to hear that but Toshiji says still Romi had made the mms. Simmi says that once Raman's anger comes down, they'll bring him back from the farm house. Raman overhears this and is furious.

Raman comes to his room. Ishita tells him to take some rest but he says he'll have to go and find Romi. Ishita asks him where he;ll find Romi so early in the morning. Raman tells her that Romi was hiding in Bunty's farmhouse. Ishita asks if she could come along. Raman tells her that she should stay with amma.

Ishita is shown cooking. On one hand she's making breakfast for amma--soup and light khichdi. On the other hand she's making rich halwa and an egg dish for Raman so he can eat something on the way. Nilu is helping. The dabbas are identical. She asks Nilu to take amma's food to her. In the mean time Raman comes out. He's dressed to go out (and looking rather delightful in a black shirt). Ishita asks him to take his tiffin since he hadn't eaten anything. Raman refuses to take tiffin as if he was going to school! Ruhi comes out and wishes her parents good morning. She asks if Raman was going to office. He says. no he was going on some work. Ishita then tells Ruhi that papa was refusing to take his tiffin which she had prepared so lovingly for him. Ruhi asks papa to take the yummy food along. Raman cannot refuse now.

On the way Raman opens the dabba to find khichdi. Ishita calls him around the same time to ask if he had eaten the food. He shouts at her for giving him such horrid food. She realises that dabbas have gotten exchanged. Raman asks her to get amma's dabbas before amma's religious beliefs get hurt on seeing eggs!

Romi is at Bunty's farmhouse. Bunty asks him to eat something but Romi is very nervous. He receives a phone call and is glad on what the called tells him. He hangs up after thanking whoever had called for the good news.

Suddenly the bell rings. They are shocked. Romi asks if Bunty had told anyone that they were there. Bunty denies having done anything of the sort. Romi tries to hide but the door is opened to reveal Param. Param enters the house and seems to be very confident. Romi asks him how he knew where Romi was and finds out that Simmi was in touch with Param. Param says that he wouldn't understand because he was not married. He tells Romi that Raman would definitely punish him because he did not understand Romi. Raman would definitely send him to jail. However, he could help Romi. Bunty is very happy and tells Romi that now Param was there Romi's problems might be solved. Romi asks Bunty to wait outside.

Param asks Romi to sit beside him. He says that he understood Romi. Romi asks Param to leave. Param says that the family Romi was so worried about did not care a bit about him. Ishita had first got him kicked out and now the son of the family too was hiding here. Romi becomes very angry. He says that he was behaving politely only because Param was his sister's husband. He should never take his bhabi's name! He says that he at least realised that he had done something wrong but Param didn't even realise that. He prefers to get beaten up by his brother and rot in some jail rather than go with Param. Param says that the same brother for whom Romi was showing so much love was planning to destroy his life even before it had begun.

At the time the door is opened and Raman is shown standing there with Bunty next to him.

Precap: The scene is in the Iyer drawing room. Mihika asks why Romi did something like this just because Mihir had revealed his dirty deeds. She says, how could Romi destroy her life like this! Romi looks very apologetic.

*Couldn't resist the temptation of putting up some extra Aly Goni close-up pics.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-12, 15:54; edited 7 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th June 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-08, 00:16

Oh my such nice and detailed update ... Thank you  long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 00:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Oh my such nice and detailed update ... Thank you  long hug 

Thanks Sabi. Today's was such a dhamakedaar episode, that it was quite difficult to remember the bits.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-08, 00:26

Rikhia..
What a detailed wu yr...great job..
Hats off to so big wu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 00:29

cutie pai :-) wrote:Rikhia..
What a detailed wu yr...great job..
Hats off to so big wu

Jenny, thanks yaar!! So much happened today!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-08, 00:32

Yeah hooked..
I liked the breakfast part

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 00:33

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yeah hooked..
I liked the breakfast part

that was cute..haha..and the dabba exchange bit! by the way, Raman was looking hot in that black shirt!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-08, 00:42

hot hot...
His entry was so dhamakedar in last

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 00:46

cutie pai :-) wrote:hot hot...
His entry was so dhamakedar in last

I know!! looking forward to both the bros taking on Param together on monday!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-08, 00:51

but i dont think raman will forgive romi as he will slap him na

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 00:54

cutie pai :-) wrote:but i dont think raman will forgive romi as he will slap him na

He'll make Romi ask for everyone's forgiveness. I don't know what they'll do. Will Romi be sent to jail for the mms? Or will the Iyers withdraw the case and choose to solve it within the family. The important thing is Romi has realised what he did was wrong.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 04:30

thanks for the WU  long hug 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-08, 11:58

thanks for the wu  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 12:47

You're most welcome guys!  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 13:37

Thanks Hooked.. awesome update

Yay.. Raman got a change of clothes

What the heck is Simmi doing.. she will make everyone a criminal if possible.

Loved Romi.. still has a sense of right and wrong unlike Param

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 13:40

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. awesome update

I did a mini cheer when Raman came with the wheelchair and minus the bloodied clothes! And compared to Param, Romi seemd like an angel of sorts.  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 13:46

hooked wrote:

I did a mini cheer when Raman came with the wheelchair and minus the bloodied clothes! And compared to Param, Romi seemd like an angel of sorts.  Shocked 

The only thing I found hilarious was a person who has had major brain surgery the day before is walking into her house  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 13:47

simmi was still her annoying self... Bang  Bang she didn't seem that disturbed by his actions...

i get that u care about amma but she had a complicated procedure, they weren't sure of the outcome and she wakes up the next day and wants to go home and u all agree??? stupidity... Bang  Bang 

ishita concerned about ramans health, cooking him his favourite, the breakfast scene was cute  hppy  hppy  hppy knew the boxes were going to get mixed...ishita keeps using ruhi to get her work done...raman will have to start

nice to c romi telling param that he would to b beat by brother and rot in a corner of jail than join him... Clap its these kinds of things that make him likeable...

tune maari entriayan toh gaaloon mein bhaji ge ghantiyaan re... hppy hppy wat a dhamakardaar entry Raman had...raman should know realise that param and simi r in0contact...the look on param face when he saw raman making the entry  ROFL ROFL he thou he was safe...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 13:49

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

The only thing I found hilarious was a person who has had major brain surgery the day before is walking into her house  hppy

hppy hppy u and me both...

this is y v don't mind romi because even if he does wrong he realises it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 13:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

very true.. and that's why we cringe at Param too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 13:51

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Oh god!! I knowww!! I mean how can they even think that they can bring her home?!!! And the doctor should lose his job for allowing such things to happen!!!
But ever since a certain someone got up from coma one night and went off for a pilgrimage the following morning, I don't feel surprised anymore about any thing.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 13:53

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

By the way, guys, we were right about one thing. It had indeed been Param's idea to send Romi off to the farmhouse. He said so after Romi asked him how he knew where he was, right? Or was that something I misinterpreted?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 13:57

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

By the way, guys, we were right about one thing. It had indeed been Param's idea to send Romi off to the farmhouse. He said so after Romi asked him how he knew where he was, right? Or was that something I misinterpreted?

Did he? I thought he said that he knew where he was because Simmi told him.. I could be completely wrong of course

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:01

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Did he? I thought he said that he knew where he was because Simmi told him.. I could be completely wrong of course
yeah, i don't even remember now. but while watching I got a bit excited because he was saying the very things Simmi had been saying while comforting Toshiji. Will have to rewatch it. I should stop myself from getting carried away like this...becoming an annoying habit of mine!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:05

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yeah he said kab tak dekho ga biwi ki aansoon.. maine kaha chalo, chalte hain bachein ko safe jagah ko pochate hai. ..

wat made me laugh was mein namak haram nahin hoon  Shocked his brain will b a fascinating thing to disect...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum