View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:07

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy u and me both...

this is y v don't mind romi because even if he does wrong he realises it...

very true.. and that's why we cringe at Param too

By the way, guys, we were right about one thing. It had indeed been Param's idea to send Romi off to the farmhouse. He said so after Romi asked him how he knew where he was, right? Or was that something I misinterpreted?

yeah he said kab tak dekho ga biwi ki aansoon.. maine kaha chalo, chalte hain bachein ko safe jagah ko pochate hai. ..

wat made me laugh was mein namak haram nahin hoon              Shocked his brain will b a fascinating thing to disect...

yess!! That was it!! Thanks sarra!! And I know! I mean what kind of logic Param uses to justify his actions to himself is something that defies rational understanding!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I did a mini cheer when Raman came with the wheelchair and minus the bloodied clothes! And compared to Param, Romi seemd like an angel of sorts.  Shocked 

The only thing I found hilarious was a person who has had major brain surgery the day before is walking into her house  hppy

interesting question someone who knows the difference between right and wrong and still does wrong has made a conscious choice to do that...yet v symphatise wit him...yet one who does wrong but does not realise or think he has done wrong is vilified...

which is actually the more wrong...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

By the way, guys, we were right about one thing. It had indeed been Param's idea to send Romi off to the farmhouse. He said so after Romi asked him how he knew where he was, right? Or was that something I misinterpreted?

yeah he said kab tak dekho ga biwi ki aansoon.. maine kaha chalo, chalte hain bachein ko safe jagah ko pochate hai. ..

wat made me laugh was mein namak haram nahin hoon              Shocked his brain will b a fascinating thing to disect...

yess!! That was it!! Thanks sarra!! And I know! I mean what kind of logic Param uses to justify his actions to himself is something that defies rational understanding!

in his mind he hasn't done anything wrong, he was within his limits...thou not sure wat those r...wat did he say to romi raman wouldn't understand he isn't rangeen like us...and that he understands cause there is just something about both iyer sisters...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 14:20

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. awesome update

Yay.. Raman got a change of clothes

What the heck is Simmi doing.. she will make everyone a criminal if possible.

Loved Romi.. still has a sense of right and wrong unlike Param

I did a mini cheer when Raman came with the wheelchair and minus the bloodied clothes! And compared to Param, Romi seemd like an angel of sorts.  Shocked 

The only thing I found hilarious was a person who has had major brain surgery the day before is walking into her house  hppy

Oh god!! I knowww!! I mean how can they even think that they can bring her home?!!! And the doctor should lose his job for allowing such things to happen!!!
But ever since a certain someone got up from coma one night and went off for a pilgrimage the following morning, I don't feel surprised anymore about any thing.

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

interesting question someone who knows the difference between right and wrong and still does wrong has made a conscious choice to do that...yet v symphatise wit him...yet one who does wrong but does not realise or think he has done wrong is vilified...

interesting question sarra...and one that can never be resolved. So I'll just limit myself to this particular case.  hpee 
I think it's not fair to say that Param doesn't know that what he's doing is wrong. It's just that Romi and Param committed acts that were wrong out of their own selfish motives. Up to this point both are very similar. The point is after committing the crime, Romi has now been forced to realise the consequences of his actions. He is now regretting having done all those things because he has seen how one wrong act has led to another until he feels like he is being buried under a mountain of guilt.
Param on the other hand too was placed in a situation (i.e. in prison) where he could have also gone through this same journey towards guilt and regret. However, instead of feeling regret, Param has only moved on to a stage where he feels like a victim, as if whatever was done TO him was wrong and Ishita becomes the villain in this narrative that he has constructed in his head.
So it is remorse that saves Romi and the lack of remorse that damns Param.
What do you think?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 14:22

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I guess its the willingness to accept the mistake and pay for it versus thinking that i will do wrong but never ever deserve to be caught that's the difference

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I guess its the willingness to accept the mistake and pay for it versus thinking that i will do wrong but never ever deserve to be caught that's the difference
 Thumbsup 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:32

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Oh god!! I knowww!! I mean how can they even think that they can bring her home?!!! And the doctor should lose his job for allowing such things to happen!!!
But ever since a certain someone got up from coma one night and went off for a pilgrimage the following morning, I don't feel surprised anymore about any thing.

ROFL  ROFL

who was that

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

who was that
It's from another show that I watch. Dilsher in Rangrasiya had gone into coma. He woke up one night and the very next day was off on a pilgrimage!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 14:37

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

interesting question sarra...and one that can never be resolved. So I'll just limit myself to this particular case.  hpee 
I think it's not fair to say that Param doesn't know that what he's doing is wrong. It's just that Romi and Param committed acts that were wrong out of their own selfish motives. Up to this point both are very similar. The point is after committing the crime, Romi has now been forced to realise the consequences of his actions. He is now regretting having done all those things because he has seen how one wrong act has led to another until he feels like he is being buried under a mountain of guilt.
Param on the other hand too was placed in a situation (i.e. in prison) where he could have also gone through this same journey towards guilt and regret. However, instead of feeling regret, Param has only moved on to a stage where he feels like a victim, as if whatever was done TO him was wrong and Ishita becomes the villain in this narrative that he has constructed in his head.
What do you think?

Wow.. you explained that really well  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:39

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

What do you think?

It took me a whole paragraph to say what you explained in a sentence Shanthi!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 14:41

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

What do you think?

It took me a whole paragraph to say what you explained in a sentence Shanthi!  hppy 

hppy  yes I guess we were saying the same thing

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:41

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

What do you think?

nice...i like it...romi felt guilt because he has that ability... param hasn't once even by a flicker felt guilt or that wat he did was wrong...he seemed to think ishita and all r there for his enjoyment...if param is just refusing to face his actions and by making ishita the guilty party because she stood in his way then he is trying to then bury his actions then it works....but if this lack of conscious and guilt and any sort of morality is him in reality then it would make him a good psycopath...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

who was that
It's from another show that I watch. Dilsher in Rangrasiya had gone into coma. He woke up one night and the very next day was off on a pilgrimage!

hppy hppy he had to say thanks for being alive had he waited he may have gone back into a coma  hppy is he mouhini son?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they can only accept their mistake if they have thought they have done something wrong...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

who was that

hppy hppy he had to say thanks for being alive had he waited he may have gone back into a coma  hppy is he mouhini son?
haha...yes pretty much. and no, this was rudra's dad. so you know abt this show too!  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:49

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

What do you think?

nice...i like it...romi felt guilt because he has that ability...  param hasn't once even by a flicker felt guilt or that wat he did was wrong...he seemed to think ishita and all r there for his enjoyment...if param is just refusing to face his actions and by making ishita the guilty party because she stood in his way then he is trying to then bury his actions then it works....but if this lack of conscious and guilt and any sort of morality is him in reality then it would make him a good psycopath...
yes, very true. psychopaths do have a very different system of understanding and looking at the world which is why they never experience the normal guilt that others experience. They act like babies making their own rules.  Shocked Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:49

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

who was that

haha...yes pretty much. and no, this was rudra's dad. so you know abt this show too!  hpee 

hpee I know bits...i have the episodes recorded to watch just havnt got to round to it...i think I have seen the first couple of weeks  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 14:54

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

What do you think?

nice...i like it...romi felt guilt because he has that ability...  param hasn't once even by a flicker felt guilt or that wat he did was wrong...he seemed to think ishita and all r there for his enjoyment...if param is just refusing to face his actions and by making ishita the guilty party because she stood in his way then he is trying to then bury his actions then it works....but if this lack of conscious and guilt and any sort of morality is him in reality then it would make him a good psycopath...
yes, very true. psychopaths do have a very different system of understanding and looking at the world which is why they never experience the normal guilt that others experience. They act like babies making their own rules.  Shocked Shocked 

that they do...the behavioural norms that would normally govern someone's actions even if wrong would not apply to them...brain chemistry and wiring is different...ill use that as an excuse to open his brain now  hppy for the betterment of science

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 14:55

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

What do you think?

that they do...the behavioural norms that would normally govern someone's actions even if wrong would not apply to them...brain chemistry and wiring is different...ill use that as an excuse to open his brain now  hppy for the betterment of science
the one good deed committed by Param!!! Donating his head for medical research!!! hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 15:20

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the one good deed committed by Param!!! Donating his head for medical research!!! hppy 

yep people may not want his organs in them...as he was rejected in life so will he b in death  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 18:44

BTW, wonder what that phone call was which made Romi happy? He said he had gotten good news.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 18:47

slmu wrote:BTW, wonder what that phone call was which made Romi happy? He said he had gotten good news.

yes. it was probably related to the same problem that had made him leave his friends and drive off the other night.  scratch 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-08, 18:49

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yep people may not want his organs in them...as he was rejected in life so will he b in death  hppy 

If only he wasn't so darn stupid...but then there are always people like ashok who just might have a taste for distasteful organs.  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-08, 18:52

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:BTW, wonder what that phone call was which made Romi happy? He said he had gotten good news.

yes. it was probably related to the same problem that had made him leave his friends and drive off the other night.  scratch 

should be fun to see what it is

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: