Latest topics

Abhi to slap Purab for cheating on his sister.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abhi to slap Purab for cheating on his sister.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 05:29

Kumkum Bhagya is gearing up with a high voltage drama where Abhi will get to know that Purab doesn’t want to marry Aaliya.

Balaji Telefilms’ popular show Kumkum Bhagya on Zee TV is gearing up with a high voltage drama where Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) will slap his best friend Purab (Arjit Taneja) for cheating and dumping his sister Aaliya (Shikha Singh).

As per the current track the story is revolving around the romantic sequence between Bubul and his boss Purab and on other hand it also focuses on the marriage sequence of Pragya (Sriti Jha) and Suresh. But both it seems will come to a conclusion as Pragya will finally decide to call of her wedding with Suresh. Whereas Bulbul (Mrunal Thakur) will come to Know about Purab’s involvement with other girl as well who is Abhi’s sister Aaliya.

Pragya has finally blurt out that she doesn’t want to get married to Suresh (Faisal Rashid) as he loves Bulbul and now in further track Abhi will get to know about about Purab’s truth.

Our sources say, “Purab is in love with his employee Bulbul and they have also confessed their love, but there is a twist in their loves story that Abhi’s sister Aaliya and Purab are in a relationship with each other from past one year. As it is already shown and about which even Bulbul is unaware.”

The source further adds, “Purab’s and Aaliya’s families are aware about their relationship including Abhi and want them to get married. But Purab is now not ready to get married to Aaliya as he is in love with Bulbul. He will tell the truth to Aaliya but Aaliya will not accept it as she don’t want to leave Purab at any cost not because she is madly in love with him but because of her stubbornness. She will be seen abusing and arguing with Purab where Purab will slap her for pointing finger on Bulbul’s character. Thus she will create an emotional drama and tell all this to her brother Abhi which will make Abhi very angry that his friend has cheated his sister and also raised his hand on her. On the other hand Bulbul will also see a shadow of a girl who will hug Purab and say that she is in love with him and want to get married. This will break Bulbul’s heart.”

With whom will Purab get married to? Who will win love or obsession? To know more keep reading the space.
Credit : DTB

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Abhi to slap Purab for cheating on his sister.

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 06:40

TFs.....

poor purab..... Evil or Very Mad 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 07:24

Hay Riyaa... So glad to see you .... I missed that confession episode...,so did purab and bulbul confess to each other ?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 08:38

Shesherkobita wrote:Hay Riyaa... So glad to see you .... I missed that confession episode...,so did purab and bulbul confess to each other ?
... they did kind of confess they like each other.... they hugged ..... hug1 ....i think there was another one wer she said i love you to purab while hugging him....as she knew that suresh loves her and not pragya.... n this scene was caught by suresh.... Evil or Very Mad ..he was heartbroken looking at how bulbul was hugging purab n saying those magical words hpee 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 08:42

Oh okay ... Did you read Sense and sensibility ... It's based on that novel... If they go by the novel... Then eventually she will be with suresh.... Most people don't like suresh and are hoping suresh track would come to an end... But the guy who plays suresh is a very good actor and I think he will stay in the story ....

I'm waiting for Abhi and Pragya Dhamaka meeting again... I've missed Mose episodes.... But now that it's at that juncture I don't wanna miss any.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 09:53

Shesherkobita wrote:Oh okay ... Did you read Sense and sensibility ... It's based on that novel... If they go by the novel... Then eventually she will be with suresh.... Most people don't like suresh and are hoping suresh track would come to an end... But the guy who plays suresh is a very good actor and I think he will stay in the story ....

I'm waiting for Abhi and Pragya Dhamaka meeting again... I've missed Mose episodes.... But now that it's at that juncture I don't wanna miss any.
yup... the book was one of my fav..... hpee .... even i dun like suresh but i dun deny hes a good actor... im rooting for purab + bulbul (theres something refreshing abt this pair- we dun see wind blowing, eye locks but their progression of love story is way too fast like that could happen in real life) but going by the book, like u said suresh will be the end game with bulbul.... its still early to say abt this pair, who knows it might work....

sorry no offense to the actor , but he needs to do something.... either he wears clothes with collor up or do something abt it.... i really cannot take him....

abhi & pragya will be interesting.... how will they get married n why would they....

im tryig not to miss any too, trying to catch yup.. i usually watch bit n pieces.... n combine it.... but purab + bulbul scene i never miss ..... hpee  even abhi &pragya too  hpee 

hey i like the background music for abhi n prahgya.... nice tune hpee .....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-09, 10:37

Hi riyya...

even i too like tat background music for abhi and pragya.. Oh wow!! Tat too when both was crossing in their house after stopping marriage.,.

And i expect, there will be a make over for suresh.. I love this purab- bulbul combo.. Its so very fresh.. Not with much flattering dialogues and dramatic..

I want maiya's magic to work against the novel and pair them up Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-09, 10:40

Sabi.. The confession was nice to watch. I will try to get tat piece of video yaar..

I like this pair., she was crying while sayin i love you purab!! Tat was so realistic yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 11:26

candy wrote:Hi riyya...

even i too like tat background music for abhi and pragya.. Oh wow!! Tat too when both was crossing in their house after stopping marriage.,.

And i expect, there will be a make over for suresh.. I love this purab- bulbul combo.. Its so very fresh.. Not with much flattering dialogues and dramatic..  

hi..... long hug 

suresh will def have a make over... its surely on cards but mayb for later parts.....

Bulbul & purab its really refreshing pair.... like u said realistic n just like that.. not dramatic....

u mean pair purab& bulbul or bulbul suresh.....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 11:27

and the actress playing aliya looks old & far more matured than purab... how could they pair her with purab... its not done..... Bang 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-09, 13:01

Riyya.. long hug

i meant purab and bulbul... Coz in novel its suresh to be paired i guess.. I dint like tat after seeing Mrunal.. So want magic.. Wo bi Maiya spl ...

Yes.. Aliya looks like elder sis of purab.
hppy she is ok for tat role but not for purab

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 13:59

candy wrote:Riyya..  long hug

i meant purab and bulbul... Coz in novel its suresh to be paired i guess.. I dint like tat after seeing Mrunal.. So want magic.. Wo bi Maiya spl ...

Yes.. Aliya looks like elder sis of purab.  
hppy she is ok for tat role but not for purab
... I hope ekta make certain changes specially purab-bulbul pair... I want magic too...... bounce ....

The actress is good fot the role but yeah not for purab.... purab is only meant to be for bulbul...

n not an bad idea to match suresh + aliya.....  cheers 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-09, 15:31

Riyya...
Suresh and Aliya.. cheers Tats not bad.. In fact it would be good instead of pairing with purab... Hmm.. Suresh after a make over with Aliya...widely accepted by me ..

as of now, am interested how abhi will react when he knows pragya is the girl his granny has chosen ...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 17:23

[quote="candy"]Riyya...
 Suresh and Aliya.. cheers Tats not bad.. In fact it would be good instead of pairing with purab... Hmm.. Suresh after a make over with Aliya...widely accepted by me ..

as of now, am interested how abhi will react when he knows pragya is the girl his granny has chosen ...

[/quote) yeah.... Interesting times ahead.....  hpee 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 17:24

I'm also interested to see Aliya face when she's comes to know the girl her Bhai married was not Purab gf but actually his gf sis  Scared 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-09, 18:07

Riyya.. Not yet married... So today itself she cant control herself.. Burst some non sense to purab.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 18:27

Oh yeah not married yet .. Abhi is going to slap Purab...... Broken Heart 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 18:34

Bechara suresh .... What has he done to deserve Aliya ... What a monster she is ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-09, 18:38

Suresh n Aliya makes a good pair ..... Evil or Very Mad 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-09, 19:24

Sabi.. He has something yaar. Let him manage Aliya. hppy

@Riya,sabi did you see new Promo.. I saw just now, pragya and abhi heading towards each other in bridal attire, when they cross each other, the bridal knot is tied by bulbul( i guess) they turn and look

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 19:29

candy wrote:Sabi.. He has something yaar. Let him manage Aliya. hppy

@Riya,sabi did you see new Promo.. I saw just now, pragya and abhi  heading towards each other in bridal attire, when they cross each other, the bridal knot is tied by bulbul( i guess)  they turn and look

Wow candy ...can you find the video! I wanna see...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-09, 19:32

Shesherkobita wrote:
candy wrote:Sabi.. He has something yaar. Let him manage Aliya. hppy

@Riya,sabi did you see new Promo.. I saw just now, pragya and abhi  heading towards each other in bridal attire, when they cross each other, the bridal knot is tied by bulbul( i guess)  they turn and look

Wow candy ...can you find the video! I wanna see...
Hello Sabi, Candy thanks for sharing things are looking very interesting now.  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-09, 19:38

Candy me too I want Ektaland magic to this pair Purab and Bulbul.Wish it happened at the  end. Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 20:18

Nanayaa623 wrote:

Candy me too I want Ektaland magic to this pair Purab and Bulbul.Wish it happened at the  end. Heart

Hi nanaya .... I'm enjoying this show too  long hug  I wanna see how Abhi and Pragya comes together ..they are such an unlikely pair... It's gonna be fun to watch.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-09, 23:39

Nanayaa.. long hug

Yay!! One more on my side waiting for maiya's magic.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum