Latest topics

Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-09, 06:15

09th Jun Mon
Niranjan is shocked when he comes to know that astha has made the changes in his house against his will ...




10th Jun Tues
Worried about Niranjan's reaction and his treatment towards Anjali ..Aastha decides to fix the problem permanently..




11th Jun Wed
Niranjan decides to make Aastha realise that she is not an important figure in the house 




12th Jun Thu
Niranjan fakes an accident ..He then calls a pandit and instructs him to talk to  shlok...

13th Jun Fri...
Aastha is shocked when she learns that Niranjan has forced Anjali to climb the concrete temple stairs ..bare feet following a heated argument

14th Jun Sat..
Astha notices that Anjali is praying for the well being of her parents ..The moment the two are about to leave the temple ..they find Anjali's parents sitting in the temple courtyard






Source Star Plus   


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 08:20; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-09, 06:17

Most of this is already known ... But still I shared none the less 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-09, 15:47

Thanks for sharing yaar... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-09, 16:15

Shailu wrote:Thanks for sharing yaar... hpee
you are welcome Shailu .. Iwill keep on Adding here as and when the spoilers are uploaded by channel 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-10, 05:47

Ufff ...the torture continues

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 08:21

Shailu hope Anjali does something to ease out the pain of the two elderly people in that ripe old age..

Fan's speculation/prediction  in FB ....


Prediction ... the story is gonna take a twist 

Aashta will leave house after shlok makes choice and picks his dad 

she will get pregnant ( of a grandson) and NA will want her back in house..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-11, 14:11

--sumana13-- wrote:Shailu hope Anjali does something to ease out the pain of the two elderly people in that ripe old age..

Fan's speculation/prediction  in FB ....


Prediction ... the story is gonna take a twist 

Aashta will leave house after shlok makes choice and picks his dad 

she will get pregnant ( of a grandson) and NA will want her back in house..
Ye kya hai Manu...!!
Good if the story takes a twist n more glad if Aastha leaves him.... but pregnancy...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
NO Way...  Scared

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 14:17

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Shailu hope Anjali does something to ease out the pain of the two elderly people in that ripe old age..

Fan's speculation/prediction  in FB ....


Prediction ... the story is gonna take a twist 

Aashta will leave house after shlok makes choice and picks his dad 

she will get pregnant ( of a grandson) and NA will want her back in house..
Ye kya hai Manu...!!
Good if the story takes a twist n more glad if Aastha leaves him.... but pregnancy...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
NO Way...  Scared
I agree with you .. I just quoted this as I found the thought interesting 
 hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-11, 14:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Shailu hope Anjali does something to ease out the pain of the two elderly people in that ripe old age..

Fan's speculation/prediction  in FB ....


Prediction ... the story is gonna take a twist 

Aashta will leave house after shlok makes choice and picks his dad 

she will get pregnant ( of a grandson) and NA will want her back in house..
Ye kya hai Manu...!!
Good if the story takes a twist n more glad if Aastha leaves him.... but pregnancy...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
NO Way...  Scared
I agree with you .. I just quoted this as I found the thought interesting 
 hppy
Thanks for sharing... good to know fans funny predictions.. hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 14:53

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Shailu hope Anjali does something to ease out the pain of the two elderly people in that ripe old age..

Fan's speculation/prediction  in FB ....


Prediction ... the story is gonna take a twist 

Aashta will leave house after shlok makes choice and picks his dad 

she will get pregnant ( of a grandson) and NA will want her back in house..
Ye kya hai Manu...!!
Good if the story takes a twist n more glad if Aastha leaves him.... but pregnancy...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
NO Way...  Scared
I agree with you .. I just quoted this as I found the thought interesting 
 hppy
Thanks for sharing... good to know fans funny predictions.. hpee
Shailu dear even they are sick of all the violence against the women .. hence trying out their own entertainment in the show ...
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-11, 16:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
Ye kya hai Manu...!!
Good if the story takes a twist n more glad if Aastha leaves him.... but pregnancy...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
NO Way...  Scared
I agree with you .. I just quoted this as I found the thought interesting 
 hppy
Thanks for sharing... good to know fans funny predictions.. hpee
Shailu dear even they are sick of all the violence against the women .. hence trying out their own entertainment in the show ...
 hppy  hppy
Thats for sure.... Wishing the torture track to end soon... Its being unbearable now a days. Shocked  Shocked

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 16:32

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
I agree with you .. I just quoted this as I found the thought interesting 
 hppy
Thanks for sharing... good to know fans funny predictions.. hpee
Shailu dear even they are sick of all the violence against the women .. hence trying out their own entertainment in the show ...
 hppy  hppy
Thats for sure.... Wishing the torture track to end soon... Its being unbearable now a days. Shocked  Shocked
Why do they not realize they are losing the viewers interest now .. why can't they make changes in the track yaar 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-11, 17:07

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
Thanks for sharing... good to know fans funny predictions.. hpee
Shailu dear even they are sick of all the violence against the women .. hence trying out their own entertainment in the show ...
 hppy  hppy
Thats for sure.... Wishing the torture track to end soon... Its being unbearable now a days. Shocked  Shocked
Why do they not realize they are losing the viewers interest now .. why can't they make changes in the track yaar 
 Bang  Bang  Bang
That wud happen only when the writers go thru the websites analyzing their show.... Bang  Bang 
They may even faint after knowing such huge response to the utter rubbish they show... Scared  Scared

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 19:57

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu dear even they are sick of all the violence against the women .. hence trying out their own entertainment in the show ...
 hppy  hppy
Thats for sure.... Wishing the torture track to end soon... Its being unbearable now a days. Shocked  Shocked
Why do they not realize they are losing the viewers interest now .. why can't they make changes in the track yaar 
 Bang  Bang  Bang
That wud happen only when the writers go thru the websites analyzing their show.... Bang  Bang 
They may even faint after knowing such huge response to the utter rubbish they show... Scared  Scared
the viewers despise their show you mean Shailu ??
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-12, 14:26

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
Thats for sure.... Wishing the torture track to end soon... Its being unbearable now a days. Shocked  Shocked
Why do they not realize they are losing the viewers interest now .. why can't they make changes in the track yaar 
 Bang  Bang  Bang
That wud happen only when the writers go thru the websites analyzing their show.... Bang  Bang 
They may even faint after knowing such huge response to the utter rubbish they show... Scared  Scared
the viewers despise their show you mean Shailu ??
 hppy  hppy
Not only despise.. intense disgust.. bounce  bounce

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-12, 18:42

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Why do they not realize they are losing the viewers interest now .. why can't they make changes in the track yaar 
 Bang  Bang  Bang
That wud happen only when the writers go thru the websites analyzing their show.... Bang  Bang 
They may even faint after knowing such huge response to the utter rubbish they show... Scared  Scared
the viewers despise their show you mean Shailu ??
 hppy  hppy
Not only despise.. intense disgust.. bounce  bounce
 Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News IPK EBP :9th -14th Jun

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:10


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum