times said that if his fans
think that they no him
as human being then they
r wrong so y to comment on
his attitude. 
N now I understood y
u always used to give
foul comments on RT n SN.

No he didn't react to my messages, he just removed them. He couldn't respond. I have a way, dealing with people. I have never used bad language with anyone, even if they do with me. Never do I put myself for someone else.  

Being a human being doesn't excuse him for his immaturity. Most of his fans are kids out there, and what he does is throws attitude, insults and foul language at them. This is unacceptable. I understand people pry into his personal life and make fun of his gf. With which celebrity does that not happen, no one behaves like that. He seems to be pretty insufferable and this might actually cost him his career. He really needs and pr person or some one who can give him grooming lessons. 

I recently saw Ashwariya Rai's interview where the interviewer was being a jerk to her (the guy was actually fired after that), she still walked out with her dignity intact and held her head high. 

The way RT behaves is unacceptable, media had pointed that long ago.. one day they will catch him red handed if he isn't careful.. I saw some conversations of him with his gf (there was a glitch in twitter where you can see privates tweet) trying to reason with him. Trust me she is much much mature and sensible. If only she could actually influence him.

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 253-257: The Mystery of the Missing Missives et al

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 14:44

This is a  great pity, my dear Alakh. I am normally  not at all interested in actors as people, whether it is Amitabh Bachchan or  Rajat Tokas, but if this is how he is, Rajat should have someone to take him in hand and straighten him out, so that his career does not suffer. Not that the likes of Sean Penn do not thrive, but still it is far better to be polite and well behaved. Shyamala AuntyAlakh wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@alakh so u were 
the one whom RT responded
with a pic with some
dont give a Fu*k kind
of letter????though I m not 
sure whether it was u or
somebody else but that was 
not looking like suggestion
but taunting regarding 
language.
N dear he has so many
times said that if his fans
think that they no him
as human being then they
r wrong so y to comment on
his attitude. 
N now I understood y
u always used to give
foul comments on RT n SN.

No he didn't react to my messages, he just removed them. He couldn't respond. I have a way, dealing with people. I have never used bad language with anyone, even if they do with me. Never do I put myself for someone else.  

Being a human being doesn't excuse him for his immaturity. Most of his fans are kids out there, and what he does is throws attitude, insults and foul language at them. This is unacceptable. I understand people pry into his personal life and make fun of his gf. With which celebrity does that not happen, no one behaves like that. He seems to be pretty insufferable and this might actually cost him his career. He really needs and pr person or some one who can give him grooming lessons. 

I recently saw Ashwariya Rai's interview where the interviewer was being a jerk to her (the guy was actually fired after that), she still walked out with her dignity intact and held her head high. 

The way RT behaves is unacceptable, media had pointed that long ago.. one day they will catch him red handed if he isn't careful.. I saw some conversations of him with his gf (there was a glitch in twitter where you can see privates tweet) trying to reason with him. Trust me she is much much mature and sensible. If only she could actually influence him.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-13, 15:19

@alakh u r wrong  in
saying that he insults his
fans n show attitude.
Infact he never replies on
twitter. N the one which 
he replied was becoz the girl
was giving too much suggestions.
Even normal person doesnt
like too much of gyan.
N abt media,he always
used to behave properly
with media but when he didnt
allow media to interfere 
in his personal life,then 
media tagged him with 
''tantrum star''.
N I myself had read ur
comments on IF where u mocked
at SN n RT.I never interacted
with u but the way u
mocked at them never let
me forget ur name.
@Aunty he is simply
not that kind of
person as media trie to
make him else his co-stars 
would never had appreciated
him.
Even ashwini appreciated
him in one of the SBS segment.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 16:03

I am glad, my dear Priyanka, for I am very fond of the boy as a fine actor, and I would like him to go very far in his profession.
I do have a Twitter account but I am not at all fond of it or even of Facebook. But I hear that it is very easy to set up  fake accounts purporting to be from the star and then use it to write all sorts of nonsense. Maybe this case is one of those. I have heard of Amitabh Bachchan, who is always very properly behaved, being afflicted by such fakes.
Personally, I feel that a star should not interact too much with the social media, but should preserve the mystique and let his/her work speak for itself.

Now, my dears, let us drop this unpleasant topic and move on, say to my latest post Equal Honours!

Shyamala Aunty

shiningways2407

@alakh u r wrong  in
saying that he insults his
fans n show attitude.
Infact he never replies on
twitter. N the one which 
he replied was becoz the girl
was giving too much suggestions.
Even normal person doesnt
like too much of gyan.
N abt media,he always
used to behave properly
with media but when he didnt
allow media to interfere 
in his personal life,then 
media tagged him with 
''tantrum star''.
N I myself had read ur
comments on IF where u mocked
at SN n RT.I never interacted
with u but the way u
mocked at them never let
me forget ur name.
@Aunty he is simply
not that kind of
person as media trie to
make him else his co-stars 
would never had appreciated
him.
Even ashwini appreciated
him in one of the SBS segment.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-13, 16:18

Hey Shyamala, I do have a twitter account and did send a follow request to RT which he accepted. have seen his tweets that are public and have yet to find any content that could be called objectionable (did not look at old tweets though so cant say) - as for him being on any other social media - I believe he did clarify that he is only on twitter and no other and also about his account - and yes there were some tweets of his which was some kind of a tweet war with the person having a fake twitter account in his name - if he has responded to anyone in a rude manner I have not seen it yet.

And as Priyan says - if the guy was rude, as being bandied about, seasoned actors like Ashwini and others would not have tolerated.

And finally, as they say, one cannot hide character for very long - it does show - so too it will in his case.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 16:33

I am VERY glad to hear this, my dearest Adiana. Thank you!  I do feel that this  fake accounts danger must be a serious one; when one does not know what all is  being said or done falsely in one's name, how can one clear one's own name?Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Hey Shyamala, I do have a twitter account and did send a follow request to RT which he accepted. have seen his tweets that are public and have yet to find any content that could be called objectionable (did not look at old tweets though so cant say) - as for him being on any other social media - I believe he did clarify that he is only on twitter and no other and also about his account - and yes there were some tweets of his which was some kind of a tweet war with the person having a fake twitter account in his name - if he has responded to anyone in a rude manner I have not seen it yet.

And as Priyan says - if the guy was rude, as being bandied about, seasoned actors like Ashwini and others would not have tolerated.

And finally, as they say, one cannot hide character for very long - it does show - so too it will in his case.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-13, 16:43

Infact I have read tweets by many of the celebrities that have made me hide my head!!!! - And since I also teach 18-25 year olds, have become used to the language they use and their slangs - and I find this guy like any of them - and none of his tweets (those I have read till now) have made me want to hide my head yet!!!

sashashyam wrote:
I am VERY glad to hear this, my dearest Adiana. Thank you!  I do feel that this  fake accounts danger must be a serious one; when one does not know what all is  being said or done falsely in one's name, how can one clear one's own name?Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Hey Shyamala, I do have a twitter account and did send a follow request to RT which he accepted. have seen his tweets that are public and have yet to find any content that could be called objectionable (did not look at old tweets though so cant say) - as for him being on any other social media - I believe he did clarify that he is only on twitter and no other and also about his account - and yes there were some tweets of his which was some kind of a tweet war with the person having a fake twitter account in his name - if he has responded to anyone in a rude manner I have not seen it yet.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 17:19

That is very interesting, Adiana, and I was glad to hear that. In any case, all I want is for Rajat to be really successful and use his undoubted talent to the fullest. Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Infact I have read tweets by many of the celebrities that have made me hide my head!!!! - And since I also teach 18-25 year olds, have become used to the language they use and their slangs - and I find this guy like any of them - and none of his tweets (those I have read till now) have made me want to hide my head yet!!!

sashashyam wrote:

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-14, 14:13

Aunty 2-3 months ago 1 fan met him nd SN in sum multiplex of Mumbai nd tht fan was in all praises of rajat nd also clicked pics with him. When RT was in S.A. he lifted one of fans just to fulfill her wish. We also have 10 instances where fans were really satisfied. Now my question is , is it fair from the fans part to simply abuse SN?  Why the fans always feel they have the license to say anything they want? If we r talking about right nd wrong why rules r diff for diff people?  I know people have several misconceptions but if sumone like Salman khan can survive after so many issues rajat is naive in front of many people.

Last edited by munnirony on 2014-06-14, 14:48; edited 2 times in total

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-14, 14:40

I agree munni,n thats what 
even I m trying to say that till
now he has not done anything
wrong with media. He simply 
avoided media for better 
reason n media tried
to make him tantrum boy.
But his work speaks more than
these rumours n thats y 
he is achiever.
N abt Alakh's  complain 
I can simply say that she must
have said something major
thats y he blocked her
becoz 2 ppl who commented
on his lng n attitude r
still his followers.
N media is no one to
decide his career becoz I 
have not seen a single case
where an actor gets opportunity
becoz of goody goody
nature in media.
Its a talent n passion
to work that helps n actor.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-14, 15:47

My dear Munni (and Priyanka too),

Thank you so much for sharing this reassuring news with me.

Actors live like goldfish in a bowl, on public display 24x7, and fans can be very impertinent and demanding these days, so it can happen that at times the star blows a fuse. After all, you and I  too have out bad hair days when we feel out of sorts and grumpy. Of course public persons like stars have to try much harder than we private individuals have to, to be polite and under control, but  there are always times when the control snaps.

Hot tempered actors like Dharmendra have been in the news for fisticuffs with journalists, and that did not affect them at all,and now there is Salman, about whom one gets diametrically opposite reports, and in Hollywood you  have the likes of Sean Penn and others who are even worse behaved.
Amitabh Bachchan had a cold war with the media for years, during which they used to b black him out, but those were also his peak years of professional success. So I agree with Priyanka, the media can neither make nor unmake a star.
In the final analysis, it is all a matter of luck. This said, I  would have thought that Rajat would be shy and an introvert.If  this is so, it would be good for him  to get a PR manage,  and learn how to charm the media, and to take nasty cracks without losing his cool. This kind of unpleasantness goes with the territory, unfortunately.

Shyamala Aunty
munnironyAunty 2-3 months ago 1 fan met him nd SN in sum multiplex of Mumbai nd tht fan was in all praises of rajat nd also clicked pics with him. When RT was in S.A. he lifted one of fans just to fulfill her wish. We also have 10 instances where fans were really satisfied. Now my question is , is it fair from the fans part to simply abuse SN?  Why the fans always feel they have the license to say anything they want? If we r talking about right nd wrong why rules r diff for diff people?  I know people have several misconceptions but if sumone like Salman khan can survive after so many issues rajat is naive in front of many people.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-15, 03:28

i do not know what the discussion is going on..but i feel that rajat being not to open with the media is entirely his decission and i respect him for that..he is in touch with his fans through twitter where we can praise for his work, and i have never written anything that would scrape his personal life, whether he is with shrishti or whoever it should be none of our business..as long as he is happy with her and gives us good performance is all i care! i love him as an actor and will enjoy his brilliance on screen as long as he impresses me!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-15, 16:59

That is it in a nutshell, Mandy dearest, but that said, there is no harm in Rajat learning to be more PR-savvy. He is in showbusiness and will be there for, hopefully, another 40 years at least, so it will a worthwhile effort. Shyamalamandygi wrote:i do not know what the discussion is going on..but i feel that rajat being not to open with the media is entirely his decission and i respect him for that..he is in touch with his fans through twitter where we can praise for his work, and i have never written anything that would scrape his personal life, whether he is with shrishti or whoever it should be none of our business..as long as he is happy with her and gives us good performance is all i care! i love him as an actor and will enjoy his brilliance on screen as long as he impresses me!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum