shehnaaz. Now abt other opt
of jo being blamed is still doubtful
looking at the way jalal is 
jo.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 253-257: The Mystery of the Missing Missives et al

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-10, 20:54

But my dear Greeshma, what the devil  was the stupid woman planning to DO as the months rolled by? Which is what Mahaam asks her.And this is supposed to be the woman who had the smarts to advise Jalal on political matters? It boggles the imagination.Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:priyan, harem politics is not going to end..it's going to b more stronger once jo get pregnent..so don't raise your hopes..
@Aunty The whole pregnency track doesn't make any sense..it's gud dat it's going to end..Ruk is not planned anything..She just faked pregnency, continues her acting..she has no intention to blame shehnaz or jo..such a crap track..
Now want jalal's step mom's entry..i can't watch dis show without a strong vamp..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-10, 21:08

sashashyam wrote:
But my dear Greeshma, what the devil  was the stupid woman planning to DO as the months rolled by? Which is what Mahaam asks her.And this is supposed to be the woman who had the smarts to advise Jalal on political matters? It boggles the imagination.Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:priyan, harem politics is not going to end..it's going to b more stronger once jo get pregnent..so don't raise your hopes..
@Aunty The whole pregnency track doesn't make any sense..it's gud dat it's going to end..Ruk is not planned anything..She just faked pregnency, continues her acting..she has no intention to blame shehnaz or jo..such a crap track..
Now want jalal's step mom's entry..i can't watch dis show without a strong vamp..
Jalal was made a perfect idiot in Tasneem and Ben tracks and Ruqs is made one now.  How else can begum-e-perfect be declared and reinforced as the only perfection personified person.

And Ruqaiya had no plan at all! WTH! Just like Jalal in those tracks.*head bang*

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-10, 21:14

sashashyam wrote:
Aunty, dat's the main problem..she not planned anything..dat's why i called dis track a crap..when maham asked her dat question,she was blank about future plans..o.k, she planned it to separate ja-jo..but wher is d plan?? Aunty, i find dat moorthi kand as a better plan..atleast she used her brain at dat time..but dis is pathetic..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-06-10, 21:40

sashashyam wrote: long hug  Sorry for the day's delay in getting to your post aunty... but, lovely take as always... 

Chand Begum: Coming to Tabassum’s chef d’oeuvre of Chand Begum’s likeness, Lashy was complaining that it showed her looking cross-eyed, whereas she was not. But Lashykanna, it also made her look  much better than she was in reality, both in the flashbacks and in the present! hpee 
Aunty, I still think the painting was pretty bad.. compare it to the rest of the paintings in Humayun's chamber...  hppy 

Jodha Akbar 255: D’Artaganan reborn! The only thing that I have really retained from the Wednesday episode, apart from the easy, old shoe affection and familiarity between Jalal and Ruqaiya (after the hukkah yelling bout to which Rajat gave his 101%) was the shamsheerbaazi between Jalal and Adham.

Rajat’s Jalal was fabulous in the swordfight scene, the best we have been shown after the one on his flight out of Amer lugging along the crippled Abdul (lost to us, alas, while this wooden Motibai seems to thrive!). 
Rajat fought like a whirling dervish, and despite his stocky build, he was as light as a feather in his jumps, twists and those incredibly agile tumbles (which looked like something out of DID L’il Masters!). It was like watching D’Artganan in the best of the Three Musketeers films, swift, savage and potentially lethal, and yet as lithe and graceful as a ballet dancer.

But what I loved  was his  ending exchange with Adham: that was Akbar at his wisest and most perceptive looking out of Jalal's eyes. And Jalal’s gaze was as  keen and mesmerising as that of an eagle. No wonder, for the eagle is also an emperor, of the skies!

RT and his swordsmanship - kekkanuma? 

Jodha Akbar 256: Of an ataliq and an aulaad:There was a good bit of overt romance between Jalal and Jodha, before  and in the mandir. It was at times charming, as when Jalal stops Jodha from speaking (he should do it more often!) and asks her  why she does not share her desires and her problems with him. And at times contrived, with the determined do-gooding of the by now utterly boring Salima Begum.

But what stood out for me was the very gentle and moving scene between Jalal and Atgah Khan.

One could sense Jalal reliving the trauma of the loss of his Khan Baba, and the  shadows of the future  seemed to be already clouding his present. When fate  finally deals him that  blow, the shock and the trauma will both be very hard for him to bear.

I love the Jalal-Atgah relationship and I would surely miss this...  Shocked 

Shatiron ke ustad; Adham Khan: Now for Adham Khan, who is clearly not over-burdened with grey matter. Still, he not only manages to

-find out that Jalal and Jodha will be  going from the Ambe Maa mandir to one particular orphanage ( is there perhaps some sort of Agra Palace Daily Bulletin about the Shahenshah’s daily schedule, put upon on a notice board in the main palace quadrangle? hpee ),

- guess that Jalal, given his reckless temperament, would abandon practically all of his guard at the mandir (if the whole lot had come along, not even  their A grade incompetence would have enabled Adham’s cohorts to isolate the Shahenshah and his begum!),

- also guess the exact pagdandi (small footpath) that they would take from the mandir to the orphanage, and finally,

-ensure that Jalal and Jodha did not deviate in the slightest from the  path  in which that mantrap and the net has been fixed well in advance. This last was clearly the toughest hurdle of all, but our Adham passed this test with flying colours! hpee 

Lastly, after the last such expedition – the attack on Todar Mal’s house by the pseudo-bandits in Adham’s pay- and now again the failed attack on Jalal and Jodha, resulted in 100% casualties, one can be sure that Adham’s mercenaries will now demand not only a hefty pay hike but also a special life insurance scheme.  hpee 

The idiocy of the lone survivor, who drags himself all  the way to Adham, when any fool could have guessed  what would happen to bim at Adham’s hands, proved that they all – the Mughal quartet and the dozen or so henchmen of Adham's – come from the same stock! hpee

I laughed out loud at Adham's luck-a-thon...  ROFL 

Jalal: While Jalal’s fatuous threats and questions to the goons, dangling as he was in the net, sounded like  a variation on Garam Dharam’s standard  Kutte, kamine, main tera khoon pijaunga!,  he was in top form otherwise.
 ROFL 

There was  the saucy  cockiness with which he looks up at Jodha after having despatched the duo left to guard them. The casual, almost careless ease with which he flings the borrowed shamsheer  up to cut thru the rope  holding the net. The untrammelled courage and the unhesitating determination, plus the consciousness of what he owes to his status as the Shahenshah, with which he sallies forth into combat unarmed, brushing aside Jodha’s protests. Humara tareeka kuch alag hai..Bina unhe sazaa diye chale gaye to hum kaise Shahenshah? The buccaneering gaiety and the sheer joy of combat that pervades his whole being as he whirls, kicks and slashes in the heat of combat with a dozen adversaries,  all out for his blood. The cheeky sally with which he dismisses Jodha’s anxious plea for caution: Hamein aap par itna to yakeen hai!, and then later proposes their sharing the last two one for each.

Then the total reversion of mood to the  gentle tenderness with which he spreads the lep on Jodha’s wound, and blows on it.

Very three musketeer-ish take on Jalal's sword skills.. enjoyed reading it... as for his over-praise of Jo.. he tends to go overboard with it (even Jodha acknowledges ki Shehenshah badaa chadaake baat kar rahe hain ROFL ).. I think in his private moments with Atgah thereafter we could see what he truly felt.. worried for the probably danger to his wife's life caused by the attack.. 

Aunty, Shehnaaz is Chand Begum's daughter..  Shocked 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-10, 23:18

shehnaaz thinks tht jalal had kidnapped CB & HB is innocent. but how can jalal kidnap CB bcoz maybe he wasnt even born??? hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-10, 23:32

munnirony wrote:shehnaaz thinks tht jalal had kidnapped CB & HB is innocent. but how can jalal kidnap CB bcoz maybe he wasnt even born??? hppy
Munni
Why should he kidnap CB and imprison her? Why not just kill her if Delhi throne was all that he wanted?  Moreover even if she does get the farmaan and claim her right to the throne, how would she defend it? Jalal could get it back in a whiff like he got the Ratanpur Qila back.  This girl not only acts like a scatter brain but is one too.  Evil or Very Mad

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-10, 23:37

watched today's episode..Jalal-jo-Ruk scene...Rajat was superb!!! Automatically my eyes got filled with tears..Even Rukku realised dat she went too far ... One thing is for sure, i'm gonna cry buckets when truth wil b out..My jalal..poor soul..honestly I don't want any twins birth in dis show..i'm ready to watch Salim..i can't see my jalal heartbroken again and again..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 00:06

sandhya wrote:
munnirony wrote:shehnaaz thinks tht jalal had kidnapped CB & HB is innocent. but how can jalal kidnap CB bcoz maybe he wasnt even born??? hppy
Munni
Why should he kidnap CB and imprison her? Why not just kill her if Delhi throne was all that he wanted?  Moreover even if she does get the farmaan and claim her right to the throne, how would she defend it? Jalal could get it back in a whiff like he got the Ratanpur Qila back.  This girl not only acts like a scatter brain but is one too.  Evil or Very Mad
i cant understand one thing, from where she got this idea tht maybe jalal is behind CB's kidnapping??? is it tht lady who told her this?? but she doesnt know tht jalal wasnt even born tht time??? CVs r seriously going nuts day by day. Bang

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-11, 02:02

munnirony wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Munni
i cant understand one thing, from where she got this idea tht maybe jalal is behind CB's kidnapping??? is it tht lady who told her this?? but she doesnt know tht jalal wasnt even born tht time??? CVs r seriously going nuts day by day. Bang

JUST 18 YRS OLD RUKAYYA CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR 35 YR MISERY OF THT SLAVE WOMAN Bang  JALAL CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KIDNAPING WHEN HE WAS NOT BORN... CVS AR HILLARIOUS IN THEIR NR (NATAKYA RUPANTER) hppy

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 07:30

did u guys read the new artcle regarding paridhi is willing to give romantic drishiye as long as they are side hugs with 2m distance hppy

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 07:34

how did u all find today`s epi..our rajat rocked again..the rest i did not pay attention..why does pari stand so errect and gives same expression with delivering dialogues in the same monotone..! i cannot guess whether she is sad or happy..at least when SV used to direct her she was much better..and now this new director needs to work on her!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-11, 08:13

mandygi wrote:did u guys read the new artcle regarding paridhi is willing to give romantic drishiye as long as they are side hugs with 2m distance hppy

I read dat Mandy..250 episodes ho gayi..confession,SR everything done..now she is saying she is willing to romance Rajat on screen...seriously?? No offence ..btw why she repeatedly saying dat BD issue of SR in every interview..we r not interested...I'm glad toknw dat pari-Rajat and cordial to each other..i think Ekta mayya solved d issue very cleverly..She want SV and pari both in d show..Anyway SV is shooting Rajat scene s, RukLal scenes , MA scenes..so i'm happy..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 08:34

@sara at least CVs didn't directly blamed ruku for it. Its shown tht she never cared about it. Maham was shown in the front. But this time its more funny tht even an unborn child can kidnap.  hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 08:41

mandygi wrote:did u guys read the new artcle regarding paridhi is willing to give romantic drishiye as long as they are side hugs with 2m distance hppy
Wht ru saying dear?  She is so gud nd cooperative. She never had probs with romance. Its the media who is trying to defame her. hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 08:50

mandygi wrote:how did u all find today`s epi..our rajat rocked again..the rest i did not pay attention..why does pari stand so errect and gives same expression with delivering dialogues in the same monotone..! i cannot guess whether she is sad or happy..at least when SV used to direct her she was much better..and now this new director needs to work on her!
In tht jalal ruku jodha scene at least she was smiling nd expression was not bad, but in the last scene when jalal was talking about she was completely blank. She really needs to work hard in emotional scenes. She is really gud in showing pride nd anger. But now a days emotional scenes r going flat. Ur right initially she was better in these scenes.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-11, 09:07

My dearest girls,

I thought of  doing a  mini post here on the last 2 episodes, mainly about the tragedy that looms over Jalal, and about Rajat surpassing himself, but I think it would be better as a standalone one. I will try and get it out by this afternoon.

I also intend to include a comparative analysis of the TV romantic pairs, admittedly not too many, that I have seen so far. If one compares this pair, or rather half of it, with, say, Saras-Kumud in the early days of Saraswatichandra, it hits you like a ton of bricks. I  too was young once, and I can remember very clearly what it was like to be in love!  And it was NOT like this.

I finally went to the IF forum and read that article, and I was floored by the quote: In the future I will enact romantic scenes with Rajat provided I am comfortable in them.I did not see the 2 metre reference, so I presume it was our mischievous Mandy's wicked extrapolation!

Mandy dearest, I do not know how feasible, in purely physical terms, a side hug from 6 feet away (2 metres in 6 feet and 6 inches!) would be hpee , but the very idea of Ekta's heroine personally debunking her own serial in interview after interview  is unbelievable. As is her idea of deciding, on a case by case basis, what sort of "romantic" scenes she will do and what she will not.

Either Ekta has lost it or she is simply too preoccupied with her films.

Shyamala/Aunty

munnirony
mandygihow did u all find today`s epi..our rajat rocked again..the rest i did not pay attention..why does pari stand so errect and gives same expression with delivering dialogues in the same monotone..! i cannot guess whether she is sad or happy..at least when SV used to direct her she was much better..and now this new director needs to work on her!
In tht jalal ruku jodha scene at least she was smiling nd expression was not bad, but in the last scene when jalal was talking about she was completely blank. She really needs to work hard in emotional scenes. She is really gud in showing pride nd anger. But now a days emotional scenes r going flat. Ur right initially she was better in these scenes.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-11, 09:21

Thanks for the PM Aunty...Very interesting and amusing post...especially the reason for Jannat Aashiyanni Humanyun's death  hppy 
Rajat..Rajat..Rajat...errr I mean Jalal ... Jalal..Jalal...he is the only one to watch in each and every scene... luv  luv  luv  
Though I like hubby-wifey but mainly coz of hubby  zipped 

After yester night's episode, this show is no more historical...its more of a mythology...history ka toh janaaza nikaal diya CVs ne  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang 

And Aunty don't say you too were once young...MashaAllah!!! you still are young and romantic at heart, more than any one of us.  hpee

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-11, 09:31

Thank you, Mishti dear, for that comforting last line!  I too like to think so, especially  when my bones start creaking on the exercise bike! And I am with you completely on the mythology part, except that real mythology is FAR more interesting and internally coherent!Shyamala Auntymishti wrote:Thanks for the PM Aunty...Very interesting and amusing post...especially the reason for Jannat Aashiyanni Humanyun's death  hppy 
Rajat..Rajat..Rajat...errr I mean Jalal ... Jalal..Jalal...he is the only one to watch in each and every scene... luv  luv  luv  
Though I like hubby-wifey but mainly coz of hubby  zipped 

After yester night's episode, this show is no more historical...its more of a mythology...history ka toh janaaza nikaal diya CVs ne  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang 

And Aunty don't say you too were once young...MashaAllah!!! you still are young and romantic at heart, more than any one of us.  hpee

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 09:33

shyamala dearest! what romance is left after sr and she will decide what she will do in future...! oh my my what can i say about her professionalism..and ekta is letting her get away with it!..what is she doing..i guess u r right she must be too busy in her films which make more money than serials i suppose and she does not have to deal with the likes of paridhi who do endless nakhraas!
sashashyam wrote:My dearest girls,

I thought of  doing a  mini post here on the last 2 episodes, mainly about the tragedy that looms over Jalal, and about Rajat surpassing himself, but I think it would be better as a standalone one. I will try and get it out by this afternoon.

I also intend to include a comparative analysis of the TV romantic pairs, admittedly not too many, that I have seen so far. If one compares this pair, or rather half of it, with, say, Saras-Kumud in the early days of Saraswatichandra, it hits you like a ton of bricks. I  too was young once, and I can remember very clearly what it was like to be in love!  And it was NOT like this.

I finally went to the IF forum and read that article, and I was floored by the quote: In the future I will enact romantic scenes with Rajat provided I am comfortable in them.I did not see the 2 metre reference, so I presume it was our mischievous Mandy's wicked extrapolation!

Mandy dearest, I do not know how feasible, in purely physical terms, a side hug from 6 feet away (2 metres in 6 feet and 6 inches!) would be hpee , but the very idea of Ekta's heroine personally debunking her own serial in interview after interview  is unbelievable. As is her idea of deciding, on a case by case basis, what sort of "romantic" scenes she will do and what she will not.

Either Ekta has lost it or she is simply too preoccupied with her films.

Shyamala/Aunty

munnirony
mandygihow did u all find today`s epi..our rajat rocked again..the rest i did not pay attention..why does pari stand so errect and gives same expression with delivering dialogues in the same monotone..! i cannot guess whether she is sad or happy..at least when SV used to direct her she was much better..and now this new director needs to work on her!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 09:34

Ur right aunty. I feel ekta is too much worried about TRPs. She always pampers her heroines nd now when the show is still at the top she doesn't really care about the other things. Honestly aunty trp audience never really care about romance they just want drama.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 10:22

i agree munni, look at all the shows that show romance without hesitation are still not doing tha great..but i give more credit to rajat for the success..paridhi was good in her ghrina phase although we used to hate jodha..now i like jodha but paridhi is not convincing at all in her scenes..she is a hit and a miss..and mostly its miss these days..romance she is uncomfortable doing..what else is left for her to do..she will not be convincing enough in commanding role because rajat is too good for that and we will always compare her with him..she is ok doing goody goody wifey role and that is all i guess!
munnirony wrote:Ur right aunty. I feel ekta is too much worried about TRPs. She always pampers her heroines nd now when the show is still at the top she doesn't really care about the other things. Honestly aunty trp audience never really care about romance they just want drama.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 10:47

@mandy, mostly pure romantic shows dont get high TRPs. even pure historic shows also dont go at the top. if we r talking about strong woman character & articles claim tht the show is successful bcoz of strong heroine, my point is then why jhansi ki rani didnt reached even top 10?? kratika sengar was perfect in each nd evry department & she was so gud in action scenes. so its clear neither strong woman nor romance, only drama sells on TV.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-11, 11:08

Spot on, Munni, and the stupider, more implausible and illogical the better. Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:@mandy, mostly pure romantic shows dont get high TRPs. even pure historic shows also dont go at the top. if we r talking about strong woman character & articles claim tht the show is successful bcoz of strong heroine, my point is then why jhansi ki rani didnt reached even top 10?? kratika sengar was perfect in each nd evry department & she was so gud in action scenes. so its clear neither strong woman nor romance, only drama sells on TV.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-11, 11:14

hpee Aunty, waiting for ur post..i want to know what u think about yesterday's episode,especially jalal..i liked yesterday's episode..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum