Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 253-257: The Mystery of the Missing Missives et al

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 253-257: The Mystery of the Missing Missives et al

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 11:18

..and as we all know that there was tons of masala and drama of all kinds in our Akbar the great`s life! that is why the show is different, and the fun part is because of the natkiye rupantar it does not look like a documentray and love quotient though not convincing at times has also added to the trps!
sashashyam wrote:
Spot on, Munni, and the stupider, more implausible and illogical the better. Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:@mandy, mostly pure romantic shows dont get high TRPs. even pure historic shows also dont go at the top. if we r talking about strong woman character & articles claim tht the show is successful bcoz of strong heroine, my point is then why jhansi ki rani didnt reached even top 10?? kratika sengar was perfect in each nd evry department & she was so gud in action scenes. so its clear neither strong woman nor romance, only drama sells on TV.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 11:20

same here!..do read my post in IF regarding that i will also post here or in shyamala`s new thread so that i can give my two cents in praise of our rajat`s jalal!
Greeshma014 wrote:hpee Aunty, waiting for ur post..i want to know what u think about yesterday's episode,especially jalal..i liked yesterday's episode..

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 11:57

btw guys dont forget to watch gold awards. im still in a lala land after watching the promos. Clap

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-11, 12:18

Just read article on PS.she 
is happy for having new director but
 I feel when sv was directing her
she was more convincing.
 Honestly I was never PS lover
but I used to like Jodha's character
but since the whole quitting
drama PS' jodha lost its charm.
She said that she never work more
than 12 hrs then y she said
that time that she was made
to work long hours.
Even sv said that no actors 
work for more than 12 hrs(of JA).
N now y ranting so much
abt BD???
Ab kaun se romance k liye
she is ready????
The main event was done
beautifuly by RT n BD.
 She didnt said anything bad
abt sv very nice.
But telling abt BD is simply
unprofessional.
I dont think so that PH will
ever want to reveal such things 
in public.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-11, 12:24

HI ALL hpee

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 12:27

tell me about it!..revealing of using BD is first time i have heard from an actress`s mouth!..is she saying this to please her family! or has she taken permission from ekta to reveal all the work secrets! its just like the magician disclosing his magic tricks and then what the viewers will enjoy..tamboora Bang

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 12:28

hi sara long hug

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 12:29

sara..ye octopussy japhaa le..lol.. long hug

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-11, 12:52

@mandy dear , i read all ur posts..nowadays i go to IF only to read ur posts,and adi's post on Akbar..par mein waha comment nai karti..i don't like the current atmosphere of IF..dat's why..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-11, 12:55

Hiii sara...kaisi ho???

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 12:56

i can understand..i m just trying to keep my rajat`s jalal alive and nothing else..the rest of the forum just has their own world like we have ours in dhawaani and i too feel more comfortable here!
Greeshma014 wrote:@mandy dear , i read all ur posts..nowadays i go to IF only to read ur posts,and adi's post on Akbar..par mein waha comment nai karti..i don't like the current atmosphere of IF..dat's why..

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 12:57

sara..ab hello bol ke kidhar gayee..puraani gandi aadat..grrr..aaja ab!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 13:30

1st of all this whole bd business is just too much. 2ndly people might say anything but all these explanations r for her in laws. No doubt its honest but in this industry these 2feet distance doesn't work.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-11, 13:44

suddenly jalal-jo ke beech yeh height difference kaha se aa gaya?? Dey were of equal height in initial days na?? Kahi jalal taufe ke roop mein high heels toh nai di usko?? It's better directors shoot their scenes as sitting position..
precap-jalal's brain started working in Ruk's case..i always wanted him to find it by himself..not from MA..But i'm curious to knw , what made him think like dat..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 13:56

common guys at least we rajat fans shouldnt start commenting about the height issue. sum people always look forward for these type of comments to demean rajat. as salman khan had said to susmita," u carry ur height, i will carry my own". in bollywood & hollywood this thing doesnt matter anymore. so we should also take it positively.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-11, 14:05

@greec its jo who nowadays stands too staight in her stiff clothes.
@munni well said. I agree with u.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-11, 15:21

@munni u misunderstood my comment dear..it was never meant to mock Rajat/pari ..see, we r watching their scenes from almost one year..In the latest promo too,der is a scene jo's head resting on jalal's chest..der is no problem..But when it comes to episodes, it's not like dat..i agree pari always stands very straight..it's not her fault too..dey never knew how dey look in a scene while shooting..it's the job of technicians to luk at dese kind of matters..yestetday, in last scene when jo placed her both hands on jalal's shoulders it was clearly visible..for dis kind of things I never blame actors , but technicians..it's their job..
yeah, I agree with u..height is not a problem if one has excellent acting skills..Actors like Amir,Surya, fahad fazil ,these people r not of great height..But dey r loved by all types of audiance..same goes with Rajat too..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-11, 18:20

What nonsense are they starting  now? Rajat and  Paridhi are the same height, he is perhaps an inch taller, and Lavina is about 3 inches shorter than he is. In any case, what does it matter so long as he is not 5-3\" (and he is not!)? Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:suddenly jalal-jo ke beech yeh height difference kaha se aa gaya?? Dey were of equal height in initial days na?? Kahi jalal taufe ke roop mein high heels toh nai di usko?? It's better directors shoot their scenes as sitting position..
precap-jalal's brain started working in Ruk's case..i always wanted him to find it by himself..not from MA..But i'm curious to knw , what made him think like dat..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-06-11, 19:27

munnirony wrote:Well rajat dont have any probs with anyone. As shyamla aunty says he can create chemistry even with a wooden chair.

I'm pretty sure he has have a problem with me, or the truth even, I gave him a piece of my mind and he blocked me. hppy

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-11, 20:11

Naturally, Alakh my poppet. He has enough to cope with as it is, what  with his heroine's nakhras and the IF hauling him over the coals day in and day out, and now he has to put  up with your barracking him too?

Leave the poor chap in peace, there is a good girl!

This apart, I am sure that if he decided to romance you instead of his Jodha, you would stop complaining  about his failings, real and imaginary! hpee 

Shyamala Aunty

Alakh
munnirony wrote:Well rajat dont have any probs with anyone. As shyamla aunty says he can create chemistry even with a wooden chair.

I'm pretty sure he has have a problem with me, or the truth even, I gave him a piece of my mind and he blocked me. hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-11, 20:30

@alakh so u were 
the one whom RT responded
with a pic with some
dont give a Fu*k kind
of letter????though I m not 
sure whether it was u or
somebody else but that was 
not looking like suggestion
but taunting regarding 
language.
N dear he has so many
times said that if his fans
think that they no him
as human being then they
r wrong so y to comment on
his attitude. 
N now I understood y
u always used to give
foul comments on RT n SN.

Last edited by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-11, 20:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,,)

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 20:44

gr8 analysis aunty. honestly i just cant understand how exactly shehnaaz came to the conclusion tht jalal had kidnapped CB, whereas gave HB a clean chit??? jalal i guess wasnt even born & HB's involvement is also possible(she is not involved, but shehnaaz's doubts on her would have been more justified). loved jodha begum's statement tht enemy is an enemy, not rajvanshi or mughal. i was also sure tht she will lecture jalal about ramchandra's rajavanshi "kartavya".  hppy 1st learning namaz & now this, finally she has become Mrs. jalal in true sense. also loved jalal's concern for CB & this was always in jalal, he always valued his whole family.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-11, 20:45

Alakh wrote:

one req alakh, plz dont respond me. at least this much i can req. as long as he is doing gud work on screen im not at all bothered about other things. even gr8 amitji had extra marital affair, but when im not bothered about it as a fan so i dont really care whts rajat is doing off screen. so plz u can write ur opinion anywhere u want but plz dont quote me. neither me nor rajat need any "piece of mind" from any outsider. our families r there. thnk u.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-12, 08:10

Thank you, my dear Munni. Neither can I understand the whole Shehnaaz characterisation, which is pure hogwash. Bina sar pari ki kahaani hum par thop di hai.
If and when you read my latest, The death of a dream, you will see that our takes on the Mansingh-Jodha scene are very close. And yes, Jalal values and cares for and protects his whole extended family, half of whom are on the lookout to bump him off. It makes me want to shake him at times.
Now my take on the revelation episode of last night is quite different from the gushing encomiums spread across the  forums. Maybe I will write a small analysis today.
I wonder which part of Jalal's anatomy Shehnaaz punctured with her spinning khanjar!

Shyamala Aunty

munnironygr8 analysis aunty. honestly i just cant understand how exactly shehnaaz came to the conclusion tht jalal had kidnapped CB, whereas gave HB a clean chit??? jalal i guess wasnt even born & HB's involvement is also possible(she is not involved, but shehnaaz's doubts on her would have been more justified). loved jodha begum's statement tht enemy is an enemy, not rajvanshi or mughal. i was also sure tht she will lecture jalal about ramchandra's rajavanshi "kartavya".  hppy 1st learning namaz & now this, finally she has become Mrs. jalal in true sense. also loved jalal's concern for CB & this was always in jalal, he always valued his whole family.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-06-12, 19:10

sashashyam wrote:

Naturally, Alakh my poppet. He has enough to cope with as it is, what  with his heroine's nakhras and the IF hauling him over the coals day in and day out, and now he has to put  up with your barracking him too?

Leave the poor chap in peace, there is a good girl!

This apart, I am sure that if he decided to romance you instead of his Jodha, you would stop complaining  about his failings, real and imaginary! hpee 

Shyamala Aunty

Alakh

Aunty, I honestly don't like him anymore.. His tweets are stupid, he literally abuses his fans publicly.. and fights with people.. I saw his interviews, he has a terrible attitude.. even if he is the most handsome guy on this planet, or talented.. I don't care.. Its just impossible for me to like him now..  His looks or talent can't  I Hope I don't get banned here.   Bang

I just can't like someone who is not a decent person in real life.

Last edited by Alakh on 2014-06-12, 20:22; edited 1 time in total

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: