Latest topics

Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by KB on 2014-06-09, 18:27

Balaji Telefilms' popular historical show Jodha Akbar on Zee TV has been appreciated a lot and has gained an applause from its viewers for depicting the love story of Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) and Akbar (Rajat Tokas) along with historical facts well in the show. Well with an interesting revelation the viewers would be more attracted towards the show. 

Well as seen in the ongoing episodes Ruqiya (Lavina Tandon) is expecting a baby and Jodha is continuously taking care of her so that she is away from Jalal. But the viewer's are aware about Ruqiya's intentions. She is just doing all this drama to keep Jodha and Akbar away from each other. 

Ruqiya's fake pregnancy news will not be hidden from anyone more as Jalal will come to know about it soon.

According to the sources, "Jalal will soon come to know the truth behind Ruqiya's fake pregnancy. This will be revealed in a dramatic way and Jalal will get very angry after knowing the truth behind Ruqiya's intentions for lying on such sensitive issue."

It will be very interesting to see if Jalal can forgive her for this big lie or not. Till then keep reading this space for more updates.
[size]

*IF* ,& FB*[/size]

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 19:16

Naturally, Jalal will not forgive her and stop talking with her. That is the intent of the whole track - to clear the route for Jodha to be the one and only one and Jalal to be the ek-patni vrat.

Also this clearly shows the CV's inability to keep anything grey. It has to be black or white. That is why they are blackening Ruqaiya with such a cheap track and then we may have a Mahan Jodha pleading Jalal to restore his relations with Ruqs.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 20:21

tfs kasturi.... this is great news... long hug
yeah... but not for those who love rukaiiya and can't stand 'mahan' jodha... hppy *shakes head in exasperation*
wonder why they keep watching...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-09, 20:56

Jiggy wrote:tfs kasturi.... this is great news...  long hug
yeah... but not for those who love rukaiiya and can't stand 'mahan' jodha... hppy *shakes head in exasperation*

Gooooooosh, Jiggsy dear, you said it finally!!!!!! Same question I ask myself daily!!!

Why the hell in the woooooooorld sum people STILL keep watching our dear, beloved and cherished
"Mahan Jodha' if they hate her so much!!!  But well, as a Spanish proverb says....

'Get worried when no one talks bad about you......  it means you're not important anymore"

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 21:08

yeah... but not for those who love rukaiiya and can't stand 'mahan' jodha... hppy *shakes head in exasperation*
Simple Jiggy, for the sake of Jalal/Akbar.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 21:18

sandhya wrote:

then with all due respect sandhya... please praise jalal and point out what you loved etc but don't mock the other character with name calling... for you might be insulting those who watch for the sake of jodha... :)
I take it you won't stand jalal being called names eh? cos you agree it's not right to do...
a moral I live by, treat others the way you want to be treated, but get vengeful only when you've been harmed...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 21:20

Giannita63 wrote:

Gooooooosh, Jiggsy dear, you said it finally!!!!!! Same question I ask myself daily!!!

Why the hell in the woooooooorld sum people STILL keep watching our dear, beloved and cherished
"Mahan Jodha' if they hate her so much!!!  But well, as a Spanish proverb says....

'Get worried when no one talks bad about you......  it means you're not important anymore"

that saying I like a lot.... Wink Wink
then you and I know who is very imp on the forum eh?... XD

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adhithiviswanath on 2014-06-09, 21:23

sorry for interrupting in your discussion but i couldn't tolerate when someone speaks ill of jodha
  Bang

adhithiviswanath
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-09, 21:26

sandhya wrote:

totally agree with u san..and ofcourse for our Rajat too..Anything for Rajat/jalal..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-09, 21:31

Jiggy wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:

that saying I like a lot.... WinkWink

then you and I know who is very imp on the forum eh?... XD

Yes hon, the most "ghrina" she gets, the more E-Khas she becomes....

You are a very wise young girl dearie ... WinkWinkWink

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-06-09, 21:31

actually........though i shared this.....but personally....i don't like this track....was it really needed to insult such a dignified historical character???
was it really neede to show that JJ relationship will built on Ruqaiyaa's insult,her humaliation...her shameful act!!!!!!!!

just think about it once..........

& Jigs.....please don't say thnx to me.........because.......personally i m not interested in serial discussions & all....personally......i m somehow a sports addict.........
it was my sister for whose request i check IF through her account......because of her illness..........& seriously..i was not eager to share this...because.it is really tough to entertain yourself when your beloved one is fighting with death.....so pls requesting to alll.......pls don't tell TFS......because......there is no TFS for me.....till when i can share this news with my sis..because.......only i know how much that girl loves this serial & to which extent she is addicted to it............sorry if i have hurt someone by my rude words......but pls don't mind......

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 21:36

Jiggy wrote:
sandhya wrote:

then with all due respect sandhya... please praise jalal and point out what you loved etc but don't mock the other character with name calling... for you might be insulting those who watch for the sake of jodha... :)
I take it you won't stand jalal being called names eh? cos you agree it's not right to do...
a moral I live by, treat others the way you want to be treated, but get vengeful only when you've been harmed...
Jiggy,
Honestly, I wouldn't mind any name calling or criticism of Jalal. (Even Jalal has been mocked at by me when he has displayed silly behaviour.................shall I give you the links to the posts or the list of names?). I am just a viewer with a certain level of expectation (I admit, do get derisive when there is inconsistency or folly of portrayal), but I am no bhakt or fanatic who cannot stand the slightest criticism or mockery of my 'aaradhya', even if is of Jalal or whoever else. Each one is entitled to their own opinions and there is no need for comments to be taken as insults to other viewers.  It is all in the lighter vein and as a reaction to what is shown on-screen. So why this character war?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 21:41

KB wrote:actually........though i shared this.....but personally....i don't like this track....was it really needed to insult such a dignified historical character???
was it really neede to show that JJ relationship will built on Ruqaiyaa's insult,her humaliation...her shameful act!!!!!!!!

& Jigs.....please don't say thnx to me.........because.......personally i m not interested in serial discussions & all....personally......i m somehow a sports addict.........
it was my sister for whose request i check IF through her account......because of her illness..........& seriously..i was not eager to share this...because.it is really tough to entertain yourself when your beloved one is fighting with death.....so pls requesting to alll.......pls don't tell TFS......because......there is no TFS for me.....till when i can share this news with my sis..because.......only i know how much that girl loves this serial & to which extent she is addicted to it............sorry if i have hurt someone by my rude words......but pls don't mind......
KB
First of all, sorry about your sister's illness and hope she recovers soon.

Yes, this track is worse than the Benazir one. One by one, all the other characters are butchered to highlight one character. Wonder in which Akbarnama, it was mentioned that Buqs behaved so cheaply. Wonder if the audience would accept such a character assassination of any of our own Queens.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 21:47

KB wrote:actually........though i shared this.....but personally....i don't like this track....was it really needed to insult such a dignified historical character???

kasturi, i was wondering if sanchu was behind this...
how is she...? i hope the treatment is going well and she is recovering...
honestly, she's as much a li'l sister to me as she is yours... guess i don't need to tell you though
just want to say that i'm praying for her betterment...? tell her i said hi... long hug 
god bless you and your family dear and give you strength... hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 21:53

sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Jiggy,
Honestly, I wouldn't mind any name calling or criticism of Jalal. (Even Jalal has been mocked at by me when he has displayed silly behaviour.................shall I give you the links to the posts or the list of names?). I am just a viewer with a certain level of expectation (I admit, do get derisive when there is inconsistency or folly of portrayal), but I am no bhakt or fanatic who cannot stand the slightest criticism or mockery of my 'aaradhya', even if is of Jalal or whoever else. Each one is entitled to their own opinions and there is no need for comments to be taken as insults to other viewers.  It is all in the lighter vein and as a reaction to what is shown on-screen. So why this character war?
sandhya,
there is no character war...
its just my frustration finding its opening at the latest post which is indulging in name calling...
honestly, from what i've seen in one particular thread, what you said is very mild....
i've read jo being called, as i quote "crappiest, stupidest character' and thats just the tip of the ice berg...
and i think you know it too....
and its not just limited to this track... every frickin time... no matter what jo does..
even pari is not spared... mocking someone's personal life and such is what irritates me and this bhadaas just came out... i'm no saint having infinite patience...
what is wrong is wrong and i will not shy away from pointing it out... even if it makes me a pariah...
(this is not meant solely towards you... i'm talking in a general sense)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-06-09, 21:58

hey Jiggy, Sandhya........i.i.m just sorry about this ...emotions mein behke pata nehi kya kya bak gayi????khud to pareshaan thi hi.upar se tum logo ko bhi pareshani mein daal di hai maine...i.i.am just sorry.......my account is disturbing....so.....as it recovers........i will definitely delete this post......because this forum knows her just as a jolly girl.....so i think.............
& thnx Jiggy, Sandhya..........i don't believe in couple's love.personally.but strongly believe in parents' love, friends' love......& affection also.....

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 22:02

KB wrote:hey Jiggy, Sandhya........i.i.m just sorry about this ...emotions mein behke pata nehi kya kya bak gayi????khud to pareshaan thi hi.upar se tum logo ko bhi pareshani mein daal di hai maine...i.i.am just sorry.......my account is disturbing....so.....as it recovers........i will definitely delete this post......because this forum knows her just as a jolly girl.....so i think.............
& thnx Jiggy, Sandhya..........i don't believe in couple's love.personally.but strongly believe in parents' love, friends' love......& affection also.....
no worries my dear...
i've been worrying about sanchu ever since she mentioned hospital visits... i even sent her a pm but i guess she isn'y allowed to see...
tis ok love... you had all the right to say whats troubling you... and i'm glad to see such sisterly love of yours for your younger sister... 
with best wishes and loads of love hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-06-09, 22:05

Jiggy wrote:
KB wrote:hey Jiggy, Sandhya........i.i.m just sorry about this ...emotions mein behke pata nehi kya kya bak gayi????khud to pareshaan thi hi.upar se tum logo ko bhi pareshani mein daal di hai maine...i.i.am just sorry.......my account is disturbing....so.....as it recovers........i will definitely delete this post......because this forum knows her just as a jolly girl.....so i think.............
no worries my dear...
i've been worrying about sanchu ever since she mentioned hospital visits... i even sent her a pm but i guess she isn'y allowed to see...
tis ok love... you had all the right to say whats troubling you... and i'm glad to see such sisterly love of yours for your younger sister... 
with best wishes and loads of love hpee
ok jiggy........i m sending you a pm......because....she says that u r closest to her in this forum....this pm will clear ur all doubt due to her health & all......ok.... hpee  hpee

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 22:12

Jiggy wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Jiggy,
sandhya,
its just my frustration finding its opening at the latest post which is indulging in name calling...
honestly, from what i've seen in one particular thread, what you said is very mild....
i've read jo being called, as i quote "crappiest, stupidest character' and thats just the tip of the ice berg...
and its not just limited to this track... every frickin time... no matter what jo does..
even pari is not spared... mocking someone's personal life and such is what irritates me and this bhadaas just came out... i'm no saint having infinite patience...
what is wrong is wrong and i will not shy away from pointing it out... even if it makes me a pariah...
Jiggy
Don't let this get under your skin or take it seriously.

See, Jo was never under the mock-band till say the tiger fiasco. It all started at her failure to apologise for such a serious folly (unintentional though) and ever since even her rudeness is glorified in the serial as boldness. Whatever she says or does is praised to the skies and never deemed wrong. The character is never shown to introspect, correct her prejudices or admit ever that she might have been mistaken. Yet praise after praise follows.  It is this attitude of the CVs that leads to derision among viewers.

There is nothing personal about the character or the original princess or PS. PS, though a very good looking and a good actress, falls short when juxtaposed against the likes of RT, Ashwini and the like. Her dialogue delivery, her action sequences and nuances in facial expressions leave a lot to be desired. When she dons such a pivotal character, the expectations are high and the shortcomings glaring. Not everything can be overlooked for the sake of a pretty face. But she has also been praised warmly (both the character and the actress) at many instances by the same lot who criticise her.

The character of Jodha might be 'stupidest crappiest' to some. Ruqaiya might be 'meanest selfish-est' to you. Some may dislike MA with ardent fervour and some may not like Jalal and his voice and call him 'unfeeling and insulting husband'. It is all individual opinions and cannot be classified as right or wrong. What you see depends on where you look at from. So shaant behen shaant.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 22:15

Absolutely not dear, you need not feel sorry about this. Tumhare comment se haemin koi pareshaani nahin hai.  You can be sure that the prayers of all of us are here for your sis, Jiggy, me and the rest of us. She will get well soon.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 22:28

sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

Jiggy,
sandhya,
Jiggy
Don't let this get under your skin or take it seriously.

See, Jo was never under the mock-band till say the tiger fiasco. It all started at her failure to apologise for such a serious folly (unintentional though) and ever since even her rudeness is glorified in the serial as boldness. Whatever she says or does is praised to the skies and never deemed wrong. The character is never shown to introspect, correct her prejudices or admit ever that she might have been mistaken. Yet praise after praise follows.  It is this attitude of the CVs that leads to derision among viewers.

There is nothing personal about the character or the original princess or PS. PS, though a very good looking and a good actress, falls short when juxtaposed against the likes of RT, Ashwini and the like. Her dialogue delivery, her action sequences and nuances in facial expressions leave a lot to be desired. When she dons such a pivotal character, the expectations are high and the shortcomings glaring. Not everything can be overlooked for the sake of a pretty face. But she has also been praised warmly (both the character and the actress) at many instances by the same lot who criticise her.

The character of Jodha might be 'stupidest crappiest' to some. Ruqaiya might be 'meanest selfish-est' to you. Some may dislike MA with ardent fervour and some may not like Jalal and his voice and call him 'unfeeling and insulting husband'. It is all individual opinions and cannot be classified as right or wrong. What you see depends on where you look at from. So shaant behen shaant.
agree sandhya....
but there is a limit... and a fine line between constructive criticism and outright bashing....
the former i handle... the latter boils my blood... especially when people outright say they are here for bashing... (and i can give you links of them saying so)
as for shaant... that i've been for far too long... maybe pari is not as good an actor is one peson's eyes...
but for many others she's wonderful... same can be said for rt, ashwini... some find them wonderful, others find them ott... 
ekta has chosen her actors wonderfully.... and pari and rajat are both equally excellent in this field... those who want to ignore her abilities can do so... she has played jodha to perfection as rt has jalal...
but you have to agree there is more than normal amount of hatred towards pari... i don't know why... every action of her is mocked... no matter how innocent... honestly, its pathetic in my opinion...
guess its true that women are women's greatest enemies....
but i'll stop now... don't want to drag this anymore.... i'll continue to ignore such posts and we all will be happy till the next inevitable bhadaas... Embarassed  Embarassed
jhappi if offended in any way long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-09, 22:31

Unfortunately jiggy, sandhya and others, EK in her immense wisdom of wanting to make women oriented shows has messed up with some of the best historical characters - and she refuses to quit - and my frnd Ms. Kayanat, in her immense love for playing truant ensured that EK would not get away with despoiling one of her favorite children - Akbar - by getting a brilliant actor to portray his character and a competent actor for EK's pet feminist character orientations - and in the process my frnd Ms Kayanat - while laughing her head off at EK's follies, has also given the viewing audience an immense headache due to frustration - and its at times like this that I get very angry with my frnd!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 22:36

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. So does goodness, perfection and other hunars.

If still unconvinced, let us happily agree to disagree.

Jappi to you back too.   long hug 

And let us admire Adham in a woman's dress while we can.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-09, 23:04

Jiggy, don’t bother too much with such comments.
The current rules on IF does not allow such comments so now it has come to this forum, such comments are discouraged by the Admin or the post is block or the user is block so now it is freedom here right.
Gone are the days when we make the episode interesting by discuss it with humor and GM now it is full of sarcasm, slander etc.
I am trying very hard to stop reading such comments but it is hard to tell where you will find them so maybe I will stop coming here completely and focus only on the serial.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 23:39

yep nanayaa... constructive criticism I understand and appreciate... not vicious cutting remarks and personal attacks...
yep... I read those rules too

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum