Latest topics

Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Shweta on 2014-06-09, 23:55

Guys, m butting in here, come on, lets be fair ! If I do not like Paridhi's acting I WILL say that loud and clear on a public forum, if others do not like my opinion and views then I can't do anything for that. And what you call criticism can be bashing for me and vice-a-versa. We are not here to please anyone/any group by not voicing out our true opinions and feelings about the show.

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-10, 00:06

Shweta wrote:Guys, m butting in here, come on, lets be fair ! If I do not like Paridhi's acting I WILL say that loud and clear on a public forum, if others do not like my opinion and views then I can't do anything for that. And what you call criticism can be bashing for me and vice-a-versa. We are not here to please anyone/any group by not voicing out our true opinions and feelings about the show.

everyone's entitled to their views and we respect that...
it's just the way of saying which irks me... either one says it decently like you did, or one mocks and and makes cutting remarks like others do...
I feel we should atleast respect other's opinion when making such a remark... we might be insulting someone's opinion which is different to ours...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Shweta on 2014-06-10, 00:37

Jiggy wrote:
Shweta wrote:Guys, m butting in here, come on, lets be fair ! If I do not like Paridhi's acting I WILL say that loud and clear on a public forum, if others do not like my opinion and views then I can't do anything for that. And what you call criticism can be bashing for me and vice-a-versa. We are not here to please anyone/any group by not voicing out our true opinions and feelings about the show.

everyone's entitled to their views and we respect that...
it's just the way of saying which irks me... either one says it decently like you did, or one mocks and and makes cutting remarks like others do...
I feel we should atleast respect other's opinion when making such a remark... we might be insulting someone's opinion which is different to ours...

I'm not sure what comments you are talking about, I was away from forum for some time ! but frankly speaking I did not find anyone mocking any member here and talking in derogatory manner to people/members of Dhwani Forum. As for the actors/characters, they are going to be criticized in every single forum, here many members criticize Paridhi for her acting skills and expressions and no one is bothered about her personal life, and its not fans/viewers but its she who talks continuously about her personal life in interviews ! Good/Bad reaction from people is bound to come if this continues from her side. As for criticism all actors are used to it as it is part of their profession, to get treated/worshiped like gods and to take the rotten tomatoes as well. For example Sonam Kapoor visited a public forum once and she was soo horrified after reading the comments and posts on her that she tweeted she will never ever visit any public forum in her life, poor girl must have got shock of her life  hppy

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-10, 05:56

Tatasky confirms the same spoiler for 11th Jun ..that is Wednesday ..
The truth about Rukaiyya Begum's truth ill be revealed to Jalal ...Will Jalal  forgive her one lie too many ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Free Spirit on 2014-06-10, 11:43

@ Nanayaa , I am a silent  reader of this forum  and an avid forum hopper Plus  a former camper of the forum that you  so supposedly admire for their "RULES" .  It was those self same  "RULES" that lead to my washing away of the said forum. You See Nanayaa, I consider myself as a human being blessed with modicum of intelligence  and I consider it an insult to my thoughts, my views, my opinion to be told what I can state/Discuss with a rules that tells me  XYZ  is beyond the parameters of criticism , Such and SUCH words should not be used when discussions are raging on about certain  actor , Such and Such words would be considered as  "BASHING" were they to be used on certain actor. All THESE Strictures would be fine were it to be applied uniformly across the forum and across the website  But NADA , when a "certain" actor considered elite and untouchable, the self same set of rules are completely ignored whilst talking about other characters, notably  those characters who are considered as hurdles/obstacle to the favoured "COUPLE"..

I Posit to you, Are these not actors ??
Are they not humans with emotions?
Do they not have fans ?
DO we consider their sentiment when we "BASH" them?  ..

In these regards I Salute this forum for allowing members to air their opinion freely, impartially without favouring ANY actor. I have seen equal criticism of  Jodha. Jalal, Maham, Rukaiya.

That  forum that you seem to admire so much @Nanayaa  and of which I regret to say  I was a member for 7+ years  completely disregards the dignity of members who are REAL Humans while placing an "FICTITIOUS" characters on a pedestal! Vicious war of words are exchanged , insults are traded , Members of a dominant group routinely humiliate the  minority group and the revered DT does not even bat an eye  as such a public display of cheap mentality brings in clicks  In contrast , I have seen  that The DT's of this forum step in when  members get targeted. I value that fact that THIS ppl value Members  more than the fictitious character , Respect the humans over the purely mercenary outlook of other forum.

Regarding the hallowed rules of the said forum that was brought up here: If you were a long timer you would know that the said  rules are applied biasedly , The rules seem to change across various shows  subject to the whims and fancies of the DT and the Dominant group, Pray tell me , Aren't the rules supposed to be fair and uniform for all? How then do you explain this disparity?

Lastly, @ Nanayaa .. Had you been in THAT forum, You would have been slapped with a warning level  for bringing in other forum and a public rebuke  direct from DT would be the norm.It says much for this forum that they have sportively allowed  your comment to stand which says MUCH for their stated objective of FREEDOM FOR ALL!  B'coz from where I stand.


I apologize f I have hurt your feelings but having been a proactive member in the aforesaid forum, After witnessing the dirty underbelly of that forum, This forum has come as a refreshing change for me , One which treats its members as adults, with courtesy, with respect.A forum that allows one to voice ones views freely without the fear of getting reported/warned.  I merely wished to tell you that things  that look good does not have to be good.

Free Spirit
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Shweta on 2014-06-10, 11:53

Wow !! This is brilliant Free Spirit  

I'm overwhelmed reading your thoughts on this issue !hug1  Yes I do feel free and more happy in Dhwani Forum than any other forum, this place allows me to express myself without putting a gun of Rules and Regulations on my head ! I wanted a freedom of speech which I got here and I wish the old members of this forum do welcome me with open mindedness and allow to express without reciting the rules of other forum !. I'm in love with this forum for its unbiased treatment towards members  Heart 

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-10, 15:18

Nanayaa623 wrote:Jiggy, don’t bother too much with such comments.
The current rules on IF does not allow such comments so now it has come to this forum, such comments are discouraged by the Admin or the post is block or the user is block so now it is freedom here right.
Gone are the days when we make the episode interesting by discuss it with humor and GM now it is full of sarcasm, slander etc.
I am trying very hard to stop reading such comments but it is hard to tell where you will find them so maybe I will stop coming here completely and focus only on the serial.

nanayaa... let's you and I, and anyone else, ignore what we dnt like...
already the sarcastic devil in me has a beautiful Snape like sneer at posts which used to give me stomach aches and heart burns... hppy
let's stick to what we love and not let trival things spoil our enjoyment of the show... savvy?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-10, 15:37

Free Spirit wrote:@ Nanayaa , I am a silent  reader of this forum  and an avid forum hopper Plus  a former camper of the forum that you  so supposedly admire for their "RULES" .  It was those self same  "RULES" that lead to my washing away of the said forum. You See Nanayaa, I consider myself as a human being blessed with modicum of intelligence  and I consider it an insult to my thoughts, my views, my opinion to be told what I can state/Discuss with a rules that tells me  XYZ  is beyond the parameters of criticism , Such and SUCH words should not be used when discussions are raging on about certain  actor , Such and Such words would be considered as  "BASHING" were they to be used on certain actor. All THESE Strictures would be fine were it to be applied uniformly across the forum and across the website  But NADA , when a "certain" actor considered elite and untouchable, the self same set of rules are completely ignored whilst talking about other characters, notably  those characters who are considered as hurdles/obstacle to the favoured "COUPLE"..

I Posit to you, Are these not actors ??
Are they not humans with emotions?
Do they not have fans ?
DO we consider their sentiment when we "BASH" them?  ..

In these regards I Salute this forum for allowing members to air their opinion freely, impartially without favouring ANY actor. I have seen equal criticism of  Jodha. Jalal, Maham, Rukaiya.

That  forum that you seem to admire so much @Nanayaa  and of which I regret to say  I was a member for 7+ years  completely disregards the dignity of members who are REAL Humans while placing an "FICTITIOUS" characters on a pedestal! Vicious war of words are exchanged , insults are traded , Members of a dominant group routinely humiliate the  minority group and the revered DT does not even bat an eye  as such a public display of cheap mentality brings in clicks  In contrast , I have seen  that The DT's of this forum step in when  members get targeted. I value that fact that THIS ppl value Members  more than the fictitious character , Respect the humans over the purely mercenary outlook of other forum.

Regarding the hallowed rules of the said forum that was brought up here: If you were a long timer you would know that the said  rules are applied biasedly , The rules seem to change across various shows  subject to the whims and fancies of the DT and the Dominant group, Pray tell me , Aren't the rules supposed to be fair and uniform for all? How then do you explain this disparity?

Lastly, @ Nanayaa .. Had you been in THAT forum, You would have been slapped with a warning level  for bringing in other forum and a public rebuke  direct from DT would be the norm.It says much for this forum that they have sportively allowed  your comment to stand which says MUCH for their stated objective of FREEDOM FOR ALL!  B'coz from where I stand.


I apologize f I have hurt your feelings but having been a proactive member in the aforesaid forum, After witnessing the dirty underbelly of that forum, This forum has come as a refreshing change for me , One which treats its members as adults, with courtesy, with respect.A forum that allows one to voice ones views freely without the fear of getting reported/warned.  I merely wished to tell you that things  that look good does not have to be good.
I don't know who you are at the other forum but you are absolutely right about the partiality and bias and selective application of the so called rules there.   No

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-10, 17:25

sandhya wrote:
Free Spirit wrote:@ Nanayaa , I am a silent  reader of this forum  and an avid forum hopper Plus  a former camper of the forum that you  so supposedly admire for their "RULES" .  It was those self same  "RULES" that lead to my washing away of the said forum. You See Nanayaa, I consider myself as a human being blessed with modicum of intelligence  and I consider it an insult to my thoughts, my views, my opinion to be told what I can state/Discuss with a rules that tells me  XYZ  is beyond the parameters of criticism , Such and SUCH words should not be used when discussions are raging on about certain  actor , Such and Such words would be considered as  "BASHING" were they to be used on certain actor. All THESE Strictures would be fine were it to be applied uniformly across the forum and across the website  But NADA , when a "certain" actor considered elite and untouchable, the self same set of rules are completely ignored whilst talking about other characters, notably  those characters who are considered as hurdles/obstacle to the favoured "COUPLE"..

I Posit to you, Are these not actors ??
Are they not humans with emotions?
Do they not have fans ?
DO we consider their sentiment when we "BASH" them?  ..

In these regards I Salute this forum for allowing members to air their opinion freely, impartially without favouring ANY actor. I have seen equal criticism of  Jodha. Jalal, Maham, Rukaiya.

That  forum that you seem to admire so much @Nanayaa  and of which I regret to say  I was a member for 7+ years  completely disregards the dignity of members who are REAL Humans while placing an "FICTITIOUS" characters on a pedestal! Vicious war of words are exchanged , insults are traded , Members of a dominant group routinely humiliate the  minority group and the revered DT does not even bat an eye  as such a public display of cheap mentality brings in clicks  In contrast , I have seen  that The DT's of this forum step in when  members get targeted. I value that fact that THIS ppl value Members  more than the fictitious character , Respect the humans over the purely mercenary outlook of other forum.

Regarding the hallowed rules of the said forum that was brought up here: If you were a long timer you would know that the said  rules are applied biasedly , The rules seem to change across various shows  subject to the whims and fancies of the DT and the Dominant group, Pray tell me , Aren't the rules supposed to be fair and uniform for all? How then do you explain this disparity?

Lastly, @ Nanayaa .. Had you been in THAT forum, You would have been slapped with a warning level  for bringing in other forum and a public rebuke  direct from DT would be the norm.It says much for this forum that they have sportively allowed  your comment to stand which says MUCH for their stated objective of FREEDOM FOR ALL!  B'coz from where I stand.


I apologize f I have hurt your feelings but having been a proactive member in the aforesaid forum, After witnessing the dirty underbelly of that forum, This forum has come as a refreshing change for me , One which treats its members as adults, with courtesy, with respect.A forum that allows one to voice ones views freely without the fear of getting reported/warned.  I merely wished to tell you that things  that look good does not have to be good.
I don't know who you are at the other forum but you are absolutely right about the partiality and bias and selective application of the so called rules there.   No

I agree with you too:) And why one should not be entitled to raise their opinion and at times even actor gets criticised, after all they are celebrities, it is sad but true and at times even their personal life gets criticised/commented if it affects their shows/movies

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 18:06

Free Spirit wrote:@ Nanayaa , I am a silent  reader of this forum  and an avid forum hopper Plus  a former camper of the forum that you  so supposedly admire for their "RULES" .  It was those self same  "RULES" that lead to my washing away of the said forum. You See Nanayaa, I consider myself as a human being blessed with modicum of intelligence  and I consider it an insult to my thoughts, my views, my opinion to be told what I can state/Discuss with a rules that tells me  XYZ  is beyond the parameters of criticism , Such and SUCH words should not be used when discussions are raging on about certain  actor , Such and Such words would be considered as  "BASHING" were they to be used on certain actor. All THESE Strictures would be fine were it to be applied uniformly across the forum and across the website  But NADA , when a "certain" actor considered elite and untouchable, the self same set of rules are completely ignored whilst talking about other characters, notably  those characters who are considered as hurdles/obstacle to the favoured "COUPLE"..

I Posit to you, Are these not actors ??
Are they not humans with emotions?
Do they not have fans ?
DO we consider their sentiment when we "BASH" them?  ..

In these regards I Salute this forum for allowing members to air their opinion freely, impartially without favouring ANY actor. I have seen equal criticism of  Jodha. Jalal, Maham, Rukaiya.

That  forum that you seem to admire so much @Nanayaa  and of which I regret to say  I was a member for 7+ years  completely disregards the dignity of members who are REAL Humans while placing an "FICTITIOUS" characters on a pedestal! Vicious war of words are exchanged , insults are traded , Members of a dominant group routinely humiliate the  minority group and the revered DT does not even bat an eye  as such a public display of cheap mentality brings in clicks  In contrast , I have seen  that The DT's of this forum step in when  members get targeted. I value that fact that THIS ppl value Members  more than the fictitious character , Respect the humans over the purely mercenary outlook of other forum.

Regarding the hallowed rules of the said forum that was brought up here: If you were a long timer you would know that the said  rules are applied biasedly , The rules seem to change across various shows  subject to the whims and fancies of the DT and the Dominant group, Pray tell me , Aren't the rules supposed to be fair and uniform for all? How then do you explain this disparity?

Lastly, @ Nanayaa .. Had you been in THAT forum, You would have been slapped with a warning level  for bringing in other forum and a public rebuke  direct from DT would be the norm.It says much for this forum that they have sportively allowed  your comment to stand which says MUCH for their stated objective of FREEDOM FOR ALL!  B'coz from where I stand.


I apologize f I have hurt your feelings but having been a proactive member in the aforesaid forum, After witnessing the dirty underbelly of that forum, This forum has come as a refreshing change for me , One which treats its members as adults, with courtesy, with respect.A forum that allows one to voice ones views freely without the fear of getting reported/warned.  I merely wished to tell you that things  that look good does not have to be good.
Free Spirit, my friend you have miss understood me for sure. I ADMIRE ONLY AND ONLY DHWANI AND THAT IS THE ONLY FORUM I CHANT ON FREELY.  BEST REGARDS.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 18:10

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Jiggy, don’t bother too much with such comments.
The current rules on IF does not allow such comments so now it has come to this forum, such comments are discouraged by the Admin or the post is block or the user is block so now it is freedom here right.
Gone are the days when we make the episode interesting by discuss it with humor and GM now it is full of sarcasm, slander etc.
I am trying very hard to stop reading such comments but it is hard to tell where you will find them so maybe I will stop coming here completely and focus only on the serial.

nanayaa... let's you and I, and anyone else, ignore what we dnt like...
already the sarcastic devil in me has a beautiful Snape like sneer at posts which used to give me stomach aches and heart burns... hppy
let's stick to what we love and not let trival things spoil our enjoyment of the show... savvy?
Jiggy, agreed. lets have fun. After all that is what the Serial is about right to entertain us.  Heart  Heart  Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-06-10, 18:12

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Jiggy, don’t bother too much with such comments.
The current rules on IF does not allow such comments so now it has come to this forum, such comments are discouraged by the Admin or the post is block or the user is block so now it is freedom here right.
Gone are the days when we make the episode interesting by discuss it with humor and GM now it is full of sarcasm, slander etc.
I am trying very hard to stop reading such comments but it is hard to tell where you will find them so maybe I will stop coming here completely and focus only on the serial.

nanayaa... let's you and I, and anyone else, ignore what we dnt like...
already the sarcastic devil in me has a beautiful Snape like sneer at posts which used to give me stomach aches and heart burns... hppy
let's stick to what we love and not let trival things spoil our enjoyment of the show... savvy?
Jiggy, agreed. lets have fun. After all that is what the Serial is about right to entertain us.  Heart  Heart  Heart

And there is the real Dhwanian family spirit  long hug so proud to know u guys  long hug 

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-11, 07:29

Oh! I missed it
Guys rukayya is like:
Hr safar me aapka sath hm denge,
Apne pyar ki saugat him denge ,
Girne lage to hath Ham denge,aur
Na b gire to EK LAAT HUM DENGE
P.S.didn't meant for insult ing rukaiya sultan just making fun of CVs
Actually I m very much annoyed with this FP track
And m happy that its getting over:-)

raj roshni
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-05-27
Age : 16
Location : Jamshedpur

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Edgar Suit on 2014-06-11, 08:22

raj roshni wrote:Oh! I missed it
Guys rukayya is like:
Hr safar me aapka sath hm denge,
Apne pyar ki saugat him denge ,
Girne lage  to hath Ham denge,aur
Na b gire to EK LAAT HUM DENGE
P.S.didn't meant for insult ing rukaiya sultan just making fun of CVs
Actually I m very much annoyed with this FP track
And m happy that its getting  over:-)

All the Tracks have become boring ... Jo JA is too lovey dovey ... Ruk is a dumb criminal.. Adam is a dumber criminal ... Maham will become the dumbest criminal ( I mean she wants answers from a mentally unstable woman, for Christ's sake ... She can't differentiate between a doll and a baby) ... Sigh... Felt good to vent. Dhwani Rocks!

Edgar Suit
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 89
Join date : 2013-10-01
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 14:08

raj roshni wrote:Oh! I missed it
Guys rukayya is like:
Hr safar me aapka sath hm denge,
Apne pyar ki saugat him denge ,
Girne lage  to hath Ham denge,aur
Na b gire to EK LAAT HUM DENGE
P.S.didn't meant for insult ing rukaiya sultan just making fun of CVs
Actually I m very much annoyed with this FP track
And m happy that its getting  over:-)
Na b gire to EK LAAT HUM DENGE  hppy  hppy  hppy


Its so sad to see such a dignified, intelligent, quick witted  Khas Begum reduced  to a mere shrew.. CV's ne kya se kay banadiya

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by shobita on 2014-06-11, 14:59

Tanthya wrote:
raj roshni wrote:Oh! I missed it
Guys rukayya is like:
Hr safar me aapka sath hm denge,
Apne pyar ki saugat him denge ,
Girne lage  to hath Ham denge,aur
Na b gire to EK LAAT HUM DENGE
P.S.didn't meant for insult ing rukaiya sultan just making fun of CVs
Actually I m very much annoyed with this FP track
And m happy that its getting  over:-)
Na b gire to EK LAAT HUM DENGE  hppy  hppy  hppy


Its so sad to see such a dignified, intelligent, quick witted  Khas Begum reduced  to a mere shrew.. CV's ne kya se kay banadiya
Yeah....what have they made of Ruqaiyya......definitely not nice to reduce a historical character to such BS given that she was the Empress of the Mughal Empire, the chief consort of Akbar the Great.......To show someone (jodha) as great u don't need to show another character (Ruqaiyya) in such a poor light and that too with something as cheap as a fake pregnancy

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruquaiya truth comes out in front of Jalal

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum