Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-09, 19:39

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Vaidhya lady wants to apply medicines for Jallu's wound but he rejcts it and asks Jodha to be treated...he only agrees to the treatment after the great Jodha pushes him. Jalal wants to meet Ruqs but Jodha fears that Ruqs may get shocked to see him attacked. But the news has spread to Ruqs..she is angry that she wasnt informed of such a major incident about her hubby. Jodha doesnt want to trouble Ruqs by informing this incident but Jallu who is a experienced hubby knows that nothing can be hidden in the palace. Jallu fears that Ruqs may get upset not being informed. Jodha offers to inform Ruqs slowly while tending to Ruqs.
Ruqs comes storming into Jalal's room and asks Jalal why she wasnt informed of such a big incident. She mourns that once upon a time she used to come to know about even if he sneezed..but today she is become a third person. She is hurt that everyone knew abt it except her. She admonishes him for going there without security...Jalal tells her that he didnt want to stress her up .Ruqs says she knew he can fight an army alone but she is troubled that she learnt this information from a maid. Jodha tries to pacify Ruqs saying 'its for her own good'. Ruqs doesnt want to do anythign with Jodha..she asks Jodha to keep away from interfering between hubby and wife. Jalal brings Ruqs and makes her seated. He explains that he went to pray for their child. Jodha gives the sacred thread and ties it to Ruqs. Jallu again starts his Jodha nama that why be scared when Jodha is there with him...both jodha and akbar get entangled praising each other. Jalal is in praises that next time he would take Jodha with him always as she is equal to a fauz..haila ..Jodha is getting so many unemployed.

Ruqs wants to leave..Jalal accompanies her to her room...Ruqs is still angry...Jallu manages to pacify her by apologising to her. Ruqs asks him to send Jodha to her...after Jallu leaves she throws away the sacred thread that Jodha gave saying she doesnt need it.

Adhamkhan enters the palace wondering the darkness ..MA asks him his whereabouts. AK accpets his failure in capturing Jalal. MA is shocked to learn his involvement in Jalal's abduction. MA admonishes him for his foolishness. She falls at his feet and begs him not take any wrong step and get into trouble...as she cant see him in danger. He aks her not to make him weak by her tears and pleads. MA aks him to be patient and she wouldnt disappoint him.

Atgah khan informs Jalal that he has found the culprits behind this attack. Jalal is angry that even others who accompany him are attacked along with him which he cant forgive..he is more upset that Jodha was injured. He asks Atgah khan to have the court assembled. Just then he hears Jodha sing 'Hey Manmohan' ..he comes to Jodha just like sheep come to the shepherd. Jodha is stunned to see him after the song...he accepts that he cant stop himself hearing her sing. Jodha asks Jalal to be her teacher as she wants to learn something. Jallu asks her not to be sarcastic as he is uneducated. Jodha disagrees as he is more learned than any learned person. Jodha asks him to teach how they pray in his religion as she wants to learn doing namaz. Jalal is very pleased he kisses Jodha on her forehead and tells her that he would eb proud to teach her. They both do namaz...a very nice scene..the promo scene airs. After namaz Jalal asks her to meet in the court room as he will take revenge for every drop of her blood.

Precap: Jalal is about to announce the culprit...AK and MA are tensed...


Last edited by zuzana on 2014-06-09, 21:04; edited 1 time in total

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 20:21

Yay!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 20:31

thanks for the wu in advance zu... long hug
the only saving grace of today's episode was jodha jalal namaaz together.... loved how jodha asked jalal to teach her to do namaaz... she gave happiness to him by wanting to share his love for his religion... how beautiful Starry Love
and the way jalal promised revenge against those who dared to harm his azeez begum jo... uff... how cute... Starry Love
also, did you guys notice... ruks said she was worried NOT cos jalal was attacked bit cos no one TOLD HER...!! seriously...this is disgusting... she doesn't love jalal and it was obvious today... only her audha is eveything for her...
btw... poor atga... his talks with jalal keep getting cut short cos of jo's 'hai manmohan' Wink hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-09, 20:36

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the wu in advance zu... long hug
the only saving grace of today's episode was jodha jalal namaaz together.... loved how jodha asked jalal to teach her to do namaaz... she gave happiness to him by wanting to share his love for his religion... how beautiful Starry Love
and the way jalal promised revenge against those who dared to harm his azeez begum jo... uff... how cute... Starry Love
also, did you guys notice... ruks said she was worried NOT cos jalal was attacked bit cos no one TOLD HER...!! seriously...this is disgusting... she doesn't love jalal and it was obvious today... only her audha is eveything for her...
btw... poor atga... his talks with jalal keep getting cut short cos of jo's 'hai manmohan' Winkhppy

Haven't watched yet... But if Ruk also loved Jalal then it would've been hard to imagine Jo JA as star crossed lovers who still talk in their graves.... hppy 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-09, 20:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the wu in advance zu... long hug
the only saving grace of today's episode was jodha jalal namaaz together.... loved how jodha asked jalal to teach her to do namaaz... she gave happiness to him by wanting to share his love for his religion... how beautiful Starry Love
and the way jalal promised revenge against those who dared to harm his azeez begum jo... uff... how cute... Starry Love
also, did you guys notice... ruks said she was worried NOT cos jalal was attacked bit cos no one TOLD HER...!! seriously...this is disgusting... she doesn't love jalal and it was obvious today... only her audha is eveything for her...
btw... poor atga... his talks with jalal keep getting cut short cos of jo's 'hai manmohan' Winkhppy

Haven't watched yet... But if Ruk also loved Jalal then it would've been hard to imagine Jo JA as star crossed lovers who still talk in their graves.... hppy 
Hayee Sabi , Jiggy .. that was a very very cute scene .. how nice of jodha to offer Namaaz .. religion transcended all borders between the love birds yaar .. religion makes no difference to them any more ... they are now one 
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by ana28 on 2014-06-09, 20:53

Thanks for the wu

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-11
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-09, 20:55

@sabi...
imagine joja talking in the makbara and suddenly ruks soul descends like Fury screaming.... hoshiyaar.., humara hukka Lao... jalal surf humare hai... hum hai MUZ...MUZ MUZ MUZ bwahahahahahah.. ROFL
and then a soul cat fight! ROFL

@Manu
yep... it's astounding the love and respect both joja have for the other's religion... truly, the same cannot be said for some even in the 21st century ...
for these two to have such broad mindedness even in the 16th century,... wow!
these two are real soulmates... Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-09, 20:59

Jiggy wrote:@sabi...
imagine joja talking in the makbara and suddenly ruks soul descends like Fury screaming.... hoshiyaar.., humara hukka Lao... jalal surf humare hai... hum hai MUZ...MUZ MUZ MUZ bwahahahahahah.. ROFL
and then a soul cat fight!  ROFL

@Manu
yep... it's astounding the love and respect both joja have for the other's religion... truly, the same cannot be said for some even in the 21st century ...
for these two to have such broad mindedness even in the 16th century,... wow!
these two are real soulmates... Starry Love
I think that is what made them all time great ...Loved the way Ektaa has brought to light that aspect of their love story ... love truly transcended all borders Jiggy my darling 
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-09, 21:18

Updated

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-10, 00:09

Zu ... long hug thanks for wu..
Pre cap looks interesting, hmm ... Lets see Wat he has found out..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 04:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:@sabi...
imagine joja talking in the makbara and suddenly ruks soul descends like Fury screaming.... hoshiyaar.., humara hukka Lao... jalal surf humare hai... hum hai MUZ...MUZ MUZ MUZ bwahahahahahah.. ROFL
and then a soul cat fight!  ROFL

@Manu
yep... it's astounding the love and respect both joja have for the other's religion... truly, the same cannot be said for some even in the 21st century ...
for these two to have such broad mindedness even in the 16th century,... wow!
these two are real soulmates... Starry Love
I think that is what made them all time great ...Loved the way Ektaa has brought to light that aspect of their love story ... love truly transcended all borders Jiggy my darling 
 Heart  Heart
Manu, you said it so right.  luv  luv  luv  I hope Ektaa would bring out more these kind of storyline.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 05:05

Zuzana, thanks for the writing update.  hpee 

It had a message of love and religious tolerance which I loved and admired. It is very good for the society we live in then and today with many belief system.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 05:17

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the wu in advance zu... long hug
the only saving grace of today's episode was jodha jalal namaaz together.... loved how jodha asked jalal to teach her to do namaaz... she gave happiness to him by wanting to share his love for his religion... how beautiful Starry Love
and the way jalal promised revenge against those who dared to harm his azeez begum jo... uff... how cute... Starry Love
also, did you guys notice... ruks said she was worried NOT cos jalal was attacked bit cos no one TOLD HER...!! seriously...this is disgusting... she doesn't love jalal and it was obvious today... only her audha is eveything for her...
btw... poor atga... his talks with jalal keep getting cut short cos of jo's 'hai manmohan' Winkhppy
Jiggy @ bold. I would say that Jalal was an exemplary husband worthy of praise; I have been admiring the way he worship easily with Jodha. He did not force Jodha and freely participated in her form of worship of his own will this selfless act earned him respect from his wife and the desire to share his too. He won her by his actions towards her own religion by not degrading or put his form of worship above hers  nor auguring that his way is perfect. I love the message the storyline carried today and hope we learn something from this.  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-10, 05:29

10q for the updates....loved the praying part...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-10, 12:36

candy wrote: Zu ... :*ohg*:thanks for wu..
Pre cap looks interesting, hmm ... Lets see Wat he has found out..

welcomes candy begum  hpee 

what do u think..looks like AK escaped once again otherwise we would have had spoilers saying AKs truth to come out  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-10, 12:37

Nanayaa623 wrote:Zuzana, thanks for the writing update.  hpee 

It had a message of love and religious tolerance which I loved and admired. It is very good for the society we live in then and today with many belief system.

welcome Nanaya...so true the scene was done very beautifully aesthetically with a message

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-10, 12:38

riyya6 wrote:10q for the updates....loved the praying part...

Riyya Jaan welcome hun  long hug 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-10, 12:45

Thankoooj Zu,


Who is the Pseudo culprit found by Atgah , was there any clue??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9th June 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:38


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum