Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 00:24

Raman enters as Param was saying that Raman had planned to destroy Romi. He warns Param to stay away from his brother. While raman was around noone could harm Romi. He says that the last time he had allowed Param to walk away but if Param was not careful he would kill him then and there. As soon as Param leaves, Raman turns and slaps Romi sending him flying towards the couch. He accuses Romi of running over amma and asks how Romi could stoop so low. Romi denies doing it. He says that he wasn't there at the time of the accident. Raman says if that was true, why did he not have anything to say when Ishita questioned him about it. Romi says he didn't do it. He accepts being responsible for the mms at which Raman shouts at him saying what would they have done if some guy did the same with Simmi or Rinki. Mihika too was a daughter of their family. How could Romi do it. Raman says, if Romi wants him to believe anything that he might have to say, then he should speak up and reveal everything.
At the Bhalla's apartment, Toshiji is shown speaking to Ishita about amma's health. Ishita says that amma is being fed a liquid diet. They wonder what was keeping Raman away for so long when the door bell rings. Toshiji says, that must be Raman. They open the door and are shocked to see the police there. The inspector informs them that they were there because of a call received from Mr. Raman Bhalla and they had come to arrest Romi. Everyone is confused and distressed when Raman enters followed by Romi who is scared on seeing the police. He tells Raman that he had promised to not send him to jail. Raman remains quiet. As the police are about to leave with Romi, Raman says that he can vouch for his brother and say that Romi was not involved in the accident. Ishita is clearly upset at what she felt was betrayal from Raman. The police say that they would have to take Romi away since this was now a legal matter. At that point Pathak rushes in with the papers for Romi's anticipatory bail. The police then have to leave without Romi. Pathak too leaves after saying that without the papers it would have been very difficult to have Romi released.
Ishita looks on as Romi is hugged by Toshiji who admonishes him for behaving in such a way and making them all worry so much. Ishita congratulates Raman for putting up such an excellent act before her. Toshiji asks Ishita to forgive Romi but Ishita begs forgiveness from Toshiji and says it was not possible for her to do so. She leaves and goes to her room. Raman asks Romi to tell his bhabi everything that he had told him.
Romi goes into Ishita's room and tells her that he wasn't the one to hit amma. Amma was like a mother to him and he could never do something like that to her. He says at the time of the accident he himself was at a hospital. He then tells Ishita that at the last college excursion he had gotten into a physical relationship with a girl. She had called him that evening to say that she might be pregnant. He had been with her. He had been scared of what Raman would do if he found out. The girl was the daughter of a minister and things had gotten really messy. He had confessed to Raman after the girl had called to tell him that the pregnancy thing had been a scare and just that. Ishita asks Romi if he felt that what he ahd done was not very grave, Because of Romi, Bala and Vandu's reputation had come under attack. Because of him Mihika's reputation had been destroyed. She leaves after saying she could never forgive Romi.
Mr. Bhalla scolds Romi and says that there was no place for a son like him in their family. Raman says that because Romi had never had to work for anything, he did not know the value of things. He had heedlessly jeopardized Bala's career, a man with a family and a young son. He tells Romi to beg forgiveness from everyone at the Iyer household and return only once he had got it.
At the Iyer's, Mihir charges at Romi for what he had done. There is a major fight which Mr. Iyer tries to sort out. He scolds Romi and asks him to leave. Ishita tries to calm Mihika down and tells her that they should think of forgiving Romi because after all the boy had accepted his guilt and should be given a second chance. Mihika says that it was not possible.
Mr. Iyer and Ishita are left alone in their drawing room. Mr. Iyer says that it is important that they think as to who might have done the accident if it was not Romi.

The scene shifts to a garage where a man is fixing a white car like the one that hit amma. The turkish nazar that had been shown hanging from the rear window of the car during the accident is seen hanging from this car. The man receives a call and says that the car had been fixed and was now as good as new. Noone could tell that it had hit into a tree leave alone been in an accident. HE hangs up and as he sips on his tea, he says that what all kinds of people one has to deal with in this line of work.

Precap: Amma is having an attack and everyone is panic-stricken. Ishita asks Raman to get some necessary medicines and drops immediately.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-12, 15:55; edited 2 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-10, 00:26

Great update .... Thanks Rikhia

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 00:28

Shesherkobita wrote:Great update .... Thanks Rikhia

Thanks Sabi  long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 10:35

Thanks Hooked.

Nice episode.. glad Romi's truth is out and that loop closed. They changed the scene at the Iyers from the precap on Saturday.

Few issues.. Ishu tells Romi she is not going to forgive him and then promptly asks Mihika to forgive him and move on ..  confused  . Raman tells Param that he is standing in his house and trying to mislead his brother.. isn't it Bunty's farmhouse?  scratch  .. anyway on the whole it didnt matter in the flow of the episode.

Last scene.. that guy painting the car was freaky. He knows who's responsible.. its shaping up to a proper mystery  hppy 

I still think its Param.. and he's going to get exposed in the baby's naming ceremony.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-10, 10:47

Loved your update Hookie 
 hpee  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 10:54

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Nice episode.. glad Romi's truth is out and that loop closed. They changed the scene at the Iyers from the precap on Saturday.

Few issues.. Ishu tells Romi she is not going to forgive him and then promptly asks Mihika to forgive him and move on ..  confused  . Raman tells Param that he is standing in his house and trying to mislead his brother.. isn't it Bunty's farmhouse?  scratch  .. anyway on the whole it didnt matter in the flow of the episode.

Last scene.. that guy painting the car was freaky. He knows who's responsible.. its shaping up to a proper mystery  hppy 

I still think its Param.. and he's going to get exposed in the baby's naming ceremony.

I know..they cut out the bit where Mihika speaks to Romi. Because the show is so fast-paced they keep doing this.
Ishita's speaking of forgiving Romi was too premature.. and I can't help but think of the fact that Mihir had to spend some time in jail for what Romi had done. It's only fair that Romi gets punished in some clear terms as well. Also, Bala-Vandu case is yet to be sorted. Romi will probably be thrown out of college but will the rest of his gang allow him to 'fess up to the board?
And you think they'll actually ask Param to be a part of the ceremony?!! Raman will never let that happen, I hope!!
God, Simmi is such an idiot! This celebration of pativrata-ness in our culture is something that I could really do without!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 10:55

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved your update Hookie 
 hpee  Clap
Thanks Manu!  hug1 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 11:07

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

I know..they cut out the bit where Mihika speaks to Romi. Because the show is so fast-paced they keep doing this.
Ishita's speaking of forgiving Romi was too premature.. and I can't help but think of the fact that Mihir had to spend some time in jail for what Romi had done. It's only fair that Romi gets punished in some clear terms as well. Also, Bala-Vandu case is yet to be sorted. Romi will probably be thrown out of college but will the rest of his gang allow him to 'fess up to the board?
And you think they'll actually ask Param to be a part of the ceremony?!! Raman will never let that happen, I hope!!
God, Simmi is such an idiot! This celebration of pativrata-ness in our culture is something that I could really do without!

Me too.. am so tired of this pati parmeshwar bit from Simmi.. but Mrs. B and Ishu were foolish too.. they should have thought for a second. I think Raman will be forced to tolerate Param for the sake of appearances maybe? I hope not, but lets see.

Romi, yes he should be punished properly. And Bala-Vandu need to be reinstated.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 11:45

so until u have the ceremony u cant name your child or u cant call your child by that name?

episode had a couple of issues wit flow...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 11:50

sarra0 wrote:so until u have the ceremony u cant name your child or u cant call your child by that name?

well I don't know if can't call your child by that name.. but maybe these people have not decided on a name yet.. that's what it seemed like.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 11:55

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:so until u have the ceremony u cant name your child or u cant call your child by that name?

well I don't know if can't call your child by that name.. but maybe these people have not decided on a name yet.. that's what it seemed like.

generally before the child is born, the parents already think of several potential names for the kid. Once the child is born every single member of the family comes up with a name for the new arrival until the child has more names than it can possibly bear on its teeny tiny shoulders. But the Bhallas have until now been quite satisfied in calling the child, Baby.
I don't get it.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 11:59

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

generally before the child is born, the parents already think of several potential names for the kid. Once the child is born every single member of the family comes up with a name for the new arrival until the child has more names than it can possibly bear on its teeny tiny shoulders. But the Bhallas have until now been quite satisfied in calling the child, Baby.
I don't get it.

I guess the CVs didnt get around to thinking of a name  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-10, 12:18

any ideas what name would suit the baby??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 12:21

Maria J wrote:any ideas what name would suit the baby??

hmm not really.. poor kid already has to grow up under the shadow of having a womanizer for her dad.. hope they name her something nice at least.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 12:21

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

I don't get it.

the baby is wat 6 to 9months old and no name  Shocked Shocked 

so pregnancy was part of script..they got out of it by showing it as a false pregnancy  hppy hppy 

did u c there was a 10second segment on SBS I think where they said the driver which ran her over should b revealed this week...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-10, 12:23

slmu wrote:

hmm not really.. poor kid already has to grow up under the shadow of having a womanizer for her dad.. hope they name her something nice at least.
and hope she loops up to Raman

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 12:23

slmu wrote:

and wit a mother like simmi  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-10, 12:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

y laughing Sarra??  Embarassed

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-06-10, 12:24; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 12:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

I don't get it.

so pregnancy was part of script..they got out of it by showing it as a false pregnancy  hppy hppy 

did u c there was a 10second segment on SBS I think where they said the driver which ran her over should b revealed this week...

i read about it yes..  its turning out to be a real whodunit

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 12:25

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

haan true..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 12:36

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i am following in the parents footsteps and giving inappropriate reactions

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 12:38

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I don't get it.

lets c whether they can surprise us

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-10, 12:58

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

lets c whether they can surprise us
I hope they do..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-10, 13:11

It should be btwn param/shagun/adhi.... No other choices bounce

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 13:24

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i am following in the parents footsteps and giving inappropriate reactions

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down