Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 13:24

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the baby is wat 6 to 9months old and no name  Shocked Shocked 

so pregnancy was part of script..they got out of it by showing it as a false pregnancy  hppy hppy 

did u c there was a 10second segment on SBS I think where they said the driver which ran her over should b revealed this week...

i read about it yes..  its turning out to be a real whodunit

lets c whether they can surprise us
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 13:25

Buvna wrote:It should be btwn param/shagun/adhi.... No other choices bounce

yes i think so too..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 13:25

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i read about it yes..  its turning out to be a real whodunit

lets c whether they can surprise us
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 

true.. they are going to be hard pressed to surprise us  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 13:38

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

lets c whether they can surprise us
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 

true.. they are going to be hard pressed to surprise us  hppy

v r very good at this detective giri...and v r more fun then sp bahus

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 13:40

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i read about it yes..  its turning out to be a real whodunit

lets c whether they can surprise us
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 
unless it's a new entry. in that case, i'd say the cv-s aren't playing fair!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 13:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 

true.. they are going to be hard pressed to surprise us  hppy

v r very good at this detective giri...and v r more fun then sp bahus

 lazee  SP vahus are not a patch on us

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 13:45

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

lets c whether they can surprise us
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 
unless it's a new entry. in that case, i'd say the cv-s aren't playing fair!  hppy 

 Shocked  they better not.. we have spent so much time figuring this out  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 13:52

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

lets c whether they can surprise us
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 
unless it's a new entry. in that case, i'd say the cv-s aren't playing fair!  hppy 

 hppy hppy well u have thought of that angle as well... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 13:54

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
I hope they do..  hpee

v have thought of nearly everyone and covered all reasons that would take some doing  hppy 
unless it's a new entry. in that case, i'd say the cv-s aren't playing fair!  hppy 

 hppy hppy well u have thought of that angle as well... hppy 

 cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-10, 14:50

Thanks Hooked,

 I am greatly liking this development of Romi Character ..  In my mother tongue there is a saying, a bit of toxic poison and a bit of life giving nectar.. Romi seems to be tht sort of person...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 00:18

Tanthya wrote:Thanks Hooked,

 I am greatly liking this development of Romi Character ..  In my mother tongue there is a saying, a bit of toxic poison and a bit of life giving nectar.. Romi seems to be tht sort of person...

Tanthya, very appropriate description of Romi... bt he needs to cultivate the life giving nectar aspect of him much more now. by the way,what's your mother tongue? i'd like to know how the original saying goes, if you don't mind...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th June 2014 Written Update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum