Re: New Promo link KKB: Abhi Pragya wedding

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 07:01

Thanks for sharing. Riyya peace

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 07:07

I have a question though; Question  in the promo it both were moving in a different direct and her Sister tie a knot with her clothes and Abhi's is that what is done in arrange marriage.  scratch  scratch  scratch My goodness it is going to be a shock to her but he must know exactly what he is doing right.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-10, 07:41

Nanayaa623 wrote:I have a question though; Question  in the promo it both were moving in a different direct and her Sister tie a knot with her clothes and Abhi's is that what is done in arrange marriage.  scratch  scratch  scratch My goodness it is going to be a shock to her but he must know exactly what he is doing right.

Thanks Riyaaa.... Hi. Nanaya ... I'm so excited ... I'm not Indian... I don't know who ties the knot... Also promos make it more dramatic than they need to be .. So it's all up in the air....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 08:15

Shesherkobita wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:I have a question though; Question  in the promo it both were moving in a different direct and her Sister tie a knot with her clothes and Abhi's is that what is done in arrange marriage.  scratch  scratch  scratch My goodness it is going to be a shock to her but he must know exactly what he is doing right.

Thanks Riyaaa.... Hi. Nanaya ... I'm so excited ... I'm not Indian... I don't know who ties the knot... Also promos make it more dramatic than they need to be .. So it's all up in the air....
Oh gosh we are in the same boat right. ROFL  Yes most promos are dramatic truly. Lets see how it goes.

Am going to ask my sweethearts they will help.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-10, 08:23

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Oh gosh we are in the same boat right. ROFL  Yes most promos are dramatic truly. Lets see how it goes.

This forum is super friendly ... They will give us an answer for sure ... Clap are you sure it's the sister trying the cloth? I didn't see the face ... But she looked young cos she is wearing sleeveless top....

Where are you located nanaya! I only get to see the show online.... I like Pragyas acting ... She is really good... Bulbul is very pretty and natural.... Not so sure about the male actors ... They seems unsure ... But Abhi fits the self absorbed rockstar Image ... So I'm not complaining too much right now ... I'm just chillaxing and enjoying the show.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-06-10, 08:28

Thanks Riyya..Nanayaa and Sabster..yes the sister ties the knot of two cloths that drape over the shoulders of the couple

Saptapadi - Marriage knot symbolized by tying one end of the groom's scarf with the bride's dress. Then they take seven steps representing nourishment, strength, prosperity, happiness, progeny, long life and harmony and understanding, respectively.

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-10, 09:01

Shegarf71 wrote:Thanks Riyya..Nanayaa and Sabster..yes the sister ties the knot of two cloths that drape over the shoulders of the couple

Saptapadi - Marriage knot symbolized by tying one end of the groom's scarf with the bride's dress. Then they take seven steps representing nourishment, strength, prosperity, happiness, progeny, long life and harmony and understanding, respectively.

Hay thanks re.... What happens if you don't have a sister? The Hindu wedding is beautiful .... I'm always awestruck by the beauty and philosophy of it...  Clap 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 09:03

Shesherkobita wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

This forum is super friendly ... They will give us an answer for sure ... Clap are  you sure it's the sister trying the cloth? I didn't see the face ... But she looked young cos she is wearing sleeveless top....

Where are you located nanaya! I only get to see the show online.... I like Pragyas acting ... She is really good... Bulbul is very pretty and natural.... Not so sure about the male actors ... They seems unsure ... But Abhi fits the self absorbed rockstar Image ... So I'm not complaining too much right now ... I'm just chillaxing and enjoying the show.
Sabi, Bulbul is really pretty,  I like her black hair, Suresh needs a make over for sure and it might happen later. Am not far from you  NY, is it raining now in Peny?

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-10, 09:10

ufff the link is somehow not working for me.... was it bulbul or aliya to tie the knot / cloth Question

Last edited by riyya6 on 2014-06-10, 09:11; edited 1 time in total

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 09:10

Shegarf71 wrote:Thanks Riyya..Nanayaa and Sabster..yes the sister ties the knot of two cloths that drape over the shoulders of the couple

Thanks Meenu, I remember J2 time yep but this was different the way they were walking kinda worlds apart before she tied the knot.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-10, 09:11

can anyone tell me why mrunal is called bulbul in the show... whats her real name in the show Question 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-10, 09:15

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

This forum is super friendly ... They will give us an answer for sure ... Clap are  you sure it's the sister trying the cloth? I didn't see the face ... But she looked young cos she is wearing sleeveless top....

Sabi, Bulbul is really pretty,  I like her black hair, Suresh needs a make over for sure and it might happen later. Am not far from you  NY, is it raining now in Peny?

Rain is in the forecast... We need it.. It's been hot and muggy! Imagine ALLL these people from ALLL over the world united by the love of shows ... We are truly connected by a web. I have never seen any shows before iss pyar ko kya naam doon. Have you seen it! You can find it online ... It ended on Nov 2012, ran for only a yr and a half. I loved that show and it got me stuck in serial world...  Thumbsup 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-10, 09:22

riyya6 wrote:can anyone tell me why mrunal is called bulbul in the show... whats her real name in the show Question 

Don't know re ... I have just started watching this show ... I just assumed she was called bulbul cause she is a free spirit like the bird bulbul. Pragya means knowledge, determination something like that , I think.... In serials names have specific meaning , na! Like Arnav the ocean and khushi is simply happy ! Sigh... Happy memories!  hpee 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 09:59

Shesherkobita wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Rain is in the forecast... We need it.. It's been hot and muggy! Imagine ALLL these people from ALLL over the world united by the love of shows ... We are truly connected by a web. I have never seen any shows before iss pyar ko kya naam doon. Have you seen it! You can find it online ... It ended on Nov 2012, ran for only a yr and a half. I loved that show  and it got me stuck in serial world...  Thumbsup 
Yes rain is in the forecast I hope it does not early in the morning though. The Web is a global village dear. I will try it when am off this weekend and give you feedback. flower  Optimum cable have international package for $10.00 for each TV station so I have ZeeTV cause of JA. But still watch online before I get home just can't wait.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-10, 10:03

Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:can anyone tell me why mrunal is called bulbul in the show... whats her real name in the show Question 

Don't know re ... I have just started watching this show ... I just assumed she was called bulbul cause she is a free spirit like the bird bulbul. Pragya means knowledge, determination something like that , I think.... In serials names have specific meaning , na! Like Arnav the ocean and khushi is simply happy ! Sigh... Happy memories!  hpee 
Arnav n khushi....  luv ......

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-10, 11:15

Arnav and khushi.. !!! Sabi darling., created magic with tat words, am totally crazy over IPK.. Reading the word Arnav .. Am widely smiling...

You know Wat.. While the show was on i used to text with my friends abt it.. And still the word Arnav is in my mobile dictionary even after changing my mob.. So guess my craziness !!!

anyways.. Back to the point.. I guess it to be bulbul in pre cap, something symbolically they convey i guess..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-10, 11:18

Riya... Thanks dear.. For the video..
i was searching madly. This Zee tv dint upload their promos yet.. Uff ...

I never understand y dont they do it fast.. For JA too we dont get it fast..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-10, 11:20

Riya..even in office they cal her bulbul.. How abt having it as her original name,
their fans tagged them as raBul...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-10, 11:22

Meenu baisa long hug Thankoos a ton for explaining tat seven steps...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum