Latest topics

I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by candy on 2014-06-10, 20:37

Controversies have been a part and parcel of Ekta Kapoor’s successful venture Jodha Akbar on Zee TV. But things have settled for the best and the lead of the show who was much in news for reasons like sexual assault at the hands of her director Santram Verma has finally found solace.

“I am thoroughly enjoying shooting for Jodha Akbar,” said Paridhi
 to us in a chirpy tone today but this wasn’t the case earlier. As reported in the media the actress was even contemplating quitting her show.

When asked if Santram was affecting her professional life to an extent, she stated, “It’s all over and I don’t want to talk about the past. In the present, I am happy that Santram won’t shoot with me. I have been shooting with other directors especially Gautam Nagrath. I had spoken to Ekta (Kapoor) Maam and things are in place now.”

What about doing romantic scenes with Rajat Tokas (Akbar)?

(The actress earlier had inhibitions when it came to shooting a consummation scene that was to take place between Jodha and Akbar – majorly the kissing scene.) “Yes, I did have issues especially with the kiss scene which was altered later. In fact, a dupe was used in the scenes as I wasn’t comfortable in doing that. So everything is running nice and smooth. In the future I will enact romantic scenes with Rajat provided I am comfortable in them.”

There are constantly reports about you being at loggerheads with Rajat. “I wouldn’t give air to that, and all I would say is that we both are very professional. We support each other in our scenes and we have no issues with each other,” confirmed the actress.

Is your personal life at ease with some harmony at your professional end?

“I always had time to get back home for I never shot beyond 12 hours a day but now I have a Sunday off (smiles). Apart from that I get back home from Baroda at least four days a week.”
Looks like the actress is in a happy zone these days!

Tellychakkar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-10, 20:40

They trying to improve the TRPs of the show  now is it !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-10, 20:43

tfs candy...
there is no bad blood between parijat... awesome confirmation atlast!

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 07:28

funny!..first all the SV..quitting drama..then body doubles in place..and now all settlled.. Shocked

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Radz on 2014-06-11, 10:15

so she will enact romantic scenes provided she is comfortable wid it so we should be ready fr another close scenes wid BD....yar jo bhi krna h kro bs dnt make it public like this coz u not comfortable wid cheek kiss nd not evn touching the palms of ur colead during a hand kiss is really unacceptable......epic love story me aaye h nd ek hand kissing scene bi ni kr skte wow......i am not happy wid her so honest answers on such unprofessional acts....

Radz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-11, 11:10

Radz wrote:so she will enact romantic scenes provided she is comfortable wid it so we should be ready fr another close scenes wid BD....yar jo bhi krna h kro bs dnt make it public like this coz u not comfortable wid cheek kiss nd not evn touching the palms of ur colead during a hand kiss is really unacceptable......epic love story me aaye h nd ek hand kissing scene bi ni kr skte wow......i am not happy wid her so honest answers on such unprofessional acts....
i don't know why you're unhappy with 'unprofessional' acts... i found her answers refreshingly honest
unprofessional would have been her bad mouthing santram the way he did her
and unprofessional would have been her blaming rajat or any one else...
if she was unprofessional, we wouldn't have got that beautiful SR (and it was pari throughout, except that back kiss scne maybe) or those hot dream sequences of jalal
she has stated that rajat supports her and both obviously share a good rapport... since the SR we have been getting lovely akdha moments... 
overt physical romance doesn't make epic romance... i'm quoting what i wrote on another forum
"these two have redefined romance with less of physical and more of emotional intimacy onscreen... and you have to give it to the two of them for we can feel the crackling chemistry even when they just share eyelocks or hold hands... THAT is saying something...!!"

one badly shot romantic scene should not make us forget the numerous lovely ones we got... luv 
that is my view... sorry if i offended...
oh and welcome to dhwani long hug  long hug usually i'm not so ladaakebaaz... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 11:33

jiggy, i do respect your views but i beg to defer here..i mean giving a cheek kiss is not a big deal, we give it casually when we greet someone..i understand the lip lock issue, it could be uncomfortable even for unmarried actress and i honestly hate the way they show lip locks in bollywood films these days, i am more for olden days romance type..but on tv how much romance do we get to see anyways and having restrictions on doing that as well is kinda not convincing..and kissing a cheek or a hand is no big deal..if i was in rajat`s place i would have athreatened to quit for not working with sucha n actress because it is an insult to the male actor who is considered untouchable by the female lead..i am sorry if i did offend u!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 11:38

Ok,  Damage Control Mode is on now .... :)

Edited to Add :

Balancing a career and a home is a demanding task esp when  one comes form a conservative background , Although I respect her views on how she will manage her career/her future projects , I find it unethical  when there is not complete honesty & Commitment to the project accepted.

The loss of MATSH  appears to have  set up the wake up alarm but for how long?

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 11:47; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 11:45

isn't romantic scenes a given when u take up a project like jodha akbar  Shocked scratch 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 11:50

sarra0 wrote:isn't romantic scenes a given when u take up a project like jodha akbar  Shocked scratch 

Ofc, Sarra Jaan and Hugs/Kiss on eyes/forehead/cheeks and close physical proximity are the general norm in the desi versions  since past 4 years ..Throw in some simmering/scorching  eye locks and sizzling sexual chemistry too.

Now had it been a S-B show.. one SR and we are done...on with Social projects  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-11, 11:56

mandygi wrote:jiggy, i do respect your views but i beg to defer here..i mean giving a cheek kiss is not a big deal, we give it casually when we greet someone..i understand the lip lock issue, it could be uncomfortable even for unmarried actress and i honestly hate the way they show lip locks in bollywood films these days, i am more for olden days romance type..but on tv how much romance do we get to see anyways and having restrictions on doing that as well is kinda not convincing..and kissing a cheek or a hand is no big deal..if i was in rajat`s place i would have athreatened to quit for not working with sucha n actress because it is an insult to the male actor who is considered untouchable by the female lead..i am sorry if i did offend u!
no offence taken mandy long hug 
but i think the article is pretty clear that pari and rajat "support' each other... so rajat taking offence over such an issue... i don't think so... tis would be petty.... i mean look at the akdha scenes we've been getting... i don't see pari treating him as an untouchable.. that is exaggerating in my opinion... 
i've always felt pari and rajat have some sort of mutual agreement not to mention each other much... we all know the mischief of the reporters and how they make a mountain out of a mole hill....
also... on seeing the sr... almost all of the shots, pari's face was visible... except the back kiss one... so i felt that her repeatedly talking about dupe for such scenes was for the sake of her family... just for back up if any problem should come up...
and romance is not dependant only on the actors.... a scene where there is even no touching can be extremely romantic provided its been correctly written, shot and directed...
in my opinion, the new director is doing good with akdha scenes... but the cv's need to remove the excess lep, hunars and bachchas....
just my opinion... not meant to offend hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-11, 11:57

Tanthya wrote:Ok,  Damage Control Mode is on now .... :)

Edited to Add :

Balancing a career and a home is a demanding task esp when  one comes form a conservative background , Although I respect her views on how she will manage her career/her future projects , I find it unethical  when there is not complete honesty & Commitment to the project accepted.

MATSH...??
feeling illiterate here hppy ... vistaar mein bataaya jaaye pls

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 12:22

Edited to Add :

was that meant to b a cameo or second lead?? it was also a ekta project so to b considered even knowing the issues or was it to try and keep it quiet....

when she gets her next big role then she can show airs again

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 12:24

Jiggy wrote:

Edited to Add :

MATSH...??
feeling illiterate here hppy ... vistaar mein bataaya jaaye pls

It would be  'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi'

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 12:29

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:isn't romantic scenes a given when u take up a project like jodha akbar  Shocked scratch 

Ofc, Sarra Jaan and Hugs/Kiss on eyes/forehead/cheeks and close physical proximity are the general norm in the desi versions  since past 4 years ..Throw in some simmering/scorching  eye locks and sizzling sexual chemistry too.

Now had it been a S-B show.. one SR and we are done...on with Social projects  hppy  hppy

hppy hppy so true...any one who takes such projects as far as I am concerned has signed up for the normal romance gestures and should not b able to say not comfortable..i

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 12:33

not comfortable doing romance and then signing up for a love story is like an astronaut refusing to go to space!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 12:34

sarra0 wrote:

Edited to Add :

was that meant to b a cameo or second lead?? it was also a ekta project so to b considered even knowing the issues or was it to try and keep it quiet....

She was meant to be parallel lead , Ekta mooted Pairdhi's name but the team of MATSH were not keen on casting her  in view of certain things .. So they went for the girl who plays Ankita Lokhande's sister in Pavitra RIShta  ( Interestingly Ekta did not impose /force the actor like she normally does  when somebody becomes her favourite)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 12:38

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Edited to Add :

She was meant to be parallel lead , Ekta mooted Pairdhi's name but the team of MATSH were not keen on casting her  in view of certain things .. So they went for the girl who plays Ankita Lokhande's sister in Pavitra RIShta  ( Interestingly Ekta did not impose /force the actor like she normally does  when somebody becomes her favourite)

mayb she isn't her favourite as thought. but just has some juicy gossip that they wouldn't want confirming...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 12:41

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hppy hppy so true...any one who takes such projects as far as I am concerned has signed up for the normal romance gestures and should not b able to say not comfortable..i

I Agree .. Kiss/eyelocks/hugs/physical closeness are part and  parcel of present romantic genre ... In fact I found  Rajat woefully inadequate when he gets going with Jodha ..Although there is ease and comfort when he is with  Ruqaiyya  ...

Wellll, Nach Balliye, U got  one contestant all spruced up , send the invite fast Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 12:51

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Edited to Add :

mayb she isn't her favourite as thought. but just has some juicy gossip that they wouldn't want confirming...
 I was thinking tht was one of the reason for this IV ... To clear the air and sort out the mess but frankly after reading it, I wonder whether  it will help her though .

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 12:56

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I was thinking tht was one of the reason for this IV ... To clear the air and sort out the mess but frankly after reading it, I wonder whether  it will help her though .

the interview is wishy washy... unless specifically told to say this it doesn't come across as the best

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 13:01

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

the interview is wishy washy... unless specifically told to say this it doesn't come across as the best

It is not...  She has just made it difficult  for herself ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-11, 13:02

hey girls interesting talk..do u think an actress should reveal her working secrets like using body doubles..have never heard before!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 13:14

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

It is not...  She has just made it difficult  for herself ...

upside by the end of the show she will have dealt wit many complex situations and will b used to navigating a quagmire

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 13:15

mandygi wrote:hey girls interesting talk..do u think an actress should reveal her working secrets like using body doubles..have never heard before!

NO !! Not until the show has ended and it can come  out as nostalgic memory , doing no harm to the show.. Thats why I was saying (to Sarra) That this IV actually does more harm to her career prospects ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum