Latest topics

I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 13:21

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
 I was thinking tht was one of the reason for this IV ... To clear the air and sort out the mess but frankly after reading it, I wonder whether  it will help her though .

the interview is wishy washy... unless specifically told to say this it doesn't come across as the best

It is not...  She has just made it difficult  for herself ...

upside by the end of the show she will have dealt wit many complex situations and will b used to navigating a quagmire

You Think so , I feel Paridhi has  waded once again into it...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-11, 13:22

mandygi wrote:hey girls interesting talk..do u think an actress should reveal her working secrets like using body doubles..have never heard before!

mandy... you and I have seen the sr... almost all the shots, pari's face is visible... except for the fleeting scene of back kiss...
so why is she talking of bd...
I feel this statement of hers is a shield ofsorts against all sorts. of lurid gossip and media mischief... to protect her family in other words...
she's doing romance on screen and also managing her family offscreen...she's a married woman doing a profession she loves ... a profession which has the cruel disadvantage of horrid gossip which can badly ruin someones reputation...
let her do what she can to keep vultures at bay...
she and rajat share such crackling chemistry... and the akdha scenes are lovely due to both of them...
toh kyun sab uske peeche haath dhoke pade hai.....
sorry... but I'm having to vent a lot lately...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-11, 13:27

@mandy for sure NO!!!
Its like opting for IIT n 
then saying no to maths *lol*.
Whatever the case is ,with so
much ranting of BD n her
limitation she is creating 
trouble for none but herself.
No wonder that makers of
EK's next were not keen for
having her in their show.
I wonder if after JA she will
get LS type shows or will
get reduced to a typical SBS
show.
I think after this show,even EK
might refrain herself from casting her as lead as she put terms n
condition on kissing after getting
success n not before signing
up for show.

shiningways2407
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 95
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Radz on 2014-06-11, 13:32

Jiggy wrote:
mandygi wrote:hey girls interesting talk..do u think an actress should reveal her working secrets like using body doubles..have never heard before!

mandy... you and I have seen the sr... almost all the shots, pari's face is visible... except for the fleeting scene of back kiss...
so why is she talking of bd...
I feel this statement of hers is a shield ofsorts against all sorts. of lurid gossip and media mischief... to protect her family in other words...
she's doing romance on screen and also managing her family offscreen...she's a married woman doing a profession she loves ... a profession which has the cruel disadvantage of horrid gossip which can badly ruin someones reputation...
let her do what she can to keep vultures at bay...
she and rajat share such crackling chemistry... and the akdha scenes are lovely due to both of them...
toh kyun sab uske peeche haath dhoke pade hai.....
sorry... but I'm having to vent a lot lately...
dear jiggy wat do u want to say ki scene bi kr rhi h aur BD BD bol k apne inlaws ko bewakoof bna rhi h nd u r calling it a good attempt to make career this way???? Shocked

Radz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 13:38

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the interview is wishy washy... unless specifically told to say this it doesn't come across as the best

It is not...  She has just made it difficult  for herself ...

upside by the end of the show she will have dealt wit many complex situations and will b used to navigating a quagmire

You Think so , I feel Paridhi has  waded once again into it...

she has for now...but she needs to make her way out here comes her experience...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-11, 13:39

Radz wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
mandygi wrote:hey girls interesting talk..do u think an actress should reveal her working secrets like using body doubles..have never heard before!

mandy... you and I have seen the sr... almost all the shots, pari's face is visible... except for the fleeting scene of back kiss...
so why is she talking of bd...
I feel this statement of hers is a shield ofsorts against all sorts. of lurid gossip and media mischief... to protect her family in other words...
she's doing romance on screen and also managing her family offscreen...she's a married woman doing a profession she loves ... a profession which has the cruel disadvantage of horrid gossip which can badly ruin someones reputation...
let her do what she can to keep vultures at bay...
she and rajat share such crackling chemistry... and the akdha scenes are lovely due to both of them...
toh kyun sab uske peeche haath dhoke pade hai.....
sorry... but I'm having to vent a lot lately...
dear jiggy wat do u want to say ki scene bi kr rhi h aur BD BD bol k apne inlaws ko bewakoof bna rhi h nd u r calling it a good attempt to make career this way???? Shocked

dear radz, please don't put words in my mouth
I never said she's fooling her in laws... all I said is that she is protecting her family from lurid gossip... maybe you don't realise the damage gossip can do to a middle class family...
and I'm not saying it's a 'good' attempt to make her career...
she's making her career with her show and good acting...
after this I rest my case if you all want to drag this further

@shiningways
how can you say 'the makers are not keen to cast her'
all pari had said that she was considering the role only if dates allowed her...
and she has good chances of bagging good shows ...

peace, I'll say...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by shobita on 2014-06-11, 13:51

I think Paridhi is gutsy....I mean The EK is giving in to her heroine's whims.....There must be something about Paridhi. What is that something only EK knows

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 13:51

shiningways2407 wrote:@mandy for sure NO!!!
Its like opting for IIT n 
then saying no to maths *lol*.
Whatever the case is ,with so
much ranting of BD n her
limitation she is creating 
trouble for none but herself.
No wonder that makers of
EK's next were not keen for
having her in their show.
I wonder if after JA she will
get LS type shows or will
get reduced to a typical SBS
show.
I think after this show,even EK
might refrain herself from casting her as lead as she put terms n
condition on kissing after getting
success n not before signing
up for show.


I agree with you, This IV  rather paints a unflattering picture of Paridhi's Professional commitment , It would have been better had she kept a low profile, gave it back through her  work , provide some fresh material for IV content.

  Yes, S-B shows would suit her career specs although they too have a SR in it  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 14:03

shobita wrote:I think Paridhi is gutsy....I mean The EK is giving in to her heroine's whims.....There must be something about Paridhi. What is that something only EK knows


Cuz Ekta is a shrewd business woman who is concerned about her product  and she is being pragmatic ...

I would suggest that you factor in Santram and U will  get the truth

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 14:26

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

It is not...  She has just made it difficult  for herself ...

upside by the end of the show she will have dealt wit many complex situations and will b used to navigating a quagmire

You Think so , I feel Paridhi has  waded once again into it...

she has for now...but she needs to make her way out here comes her experience...


Will she ?? I mean , This has not been the first time .. when the same mistake is being repeated..what does one infer from that?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 14:31

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

upside by the end of the show she will have dealt wit many complex situations and will b used to navigating a quagmire

You Think so , I feel Paridhi has  waded once again into it...

she has for now...but she needs to make her way out here comes her experience...


Will she ?? I mean , This has not been the first time .. when the same mistake is being repeated..what does one infer from that?

hire a PR company...but doesn't she at some point have to learn from the same mistakes? mayb she doesnt c it as a issue and hence hasn't addressed it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 14:43

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

You Think so , I feel Paridhi has  waded once again into it...

she has for now...but she needs to make her way out here comes her experience...


Will she ?? I mean , This has not been the first time .. when the same mistake is being repeated..what does one infer from that?

hire a PR company...but doesn't she at some point have to learn from the same mistakes? mayb she doesnt c it as a issue and hence hasn't addressed it


She has seen it as an issue ,Sarra , hence the move to allay  the reservations ..but at the same time she has tried to keep the folks back home happy too >>> the reason why the IV is inherently contradictory ..

In a way, I can sympathize with her plight , Her artistic instinct cannot be curbed  and at the same time deeply committed to her spouse , she is sending the message that she is open for romance but trying to maintain marital bliss  stating  the "comfortable' aspect..Poor woman..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 14:54

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

she has for now...but she needs to make her way out here comes her experience...


Will she ?? I mean , This has not been the first time .. when the same mistake is being repeated..what does one infer from that?

hire a PR company...but doesn't she at some point have to learn from the same mistakes? mayb she doesnt c it as a issue and hence hasn't addressed it


She has seen it as an issue ,Sarra , hence the move to allay  the reservations ..but at the same time she has tried to keep the folks back home happy too >>> the reason why the IV is inherently contradictory ..

In a way, I can sympathize with her plight , Her artistic instinct cannot be curbed  and at the same time deeply committed to her spouse , she is sending the message that she is open for romance but trying to maintain marital bliss  stating  the "comfortable' aspect..Poor woman..

na ghar ke na ghat ke...i can understand wat she is attempting but I don't symphatise much...regardless of how much I love a profession if u cant do it then don't go for it...i couldn't do romantic scenes I would therefore never consider acting...if u r going to face this constantly and it effects everything then chose another profession or another genre...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by shobita on 2014-06-11, 15:14

Tanthya wrote:
shobita wrote:I think Paridhi is gutsy....I mean The EK is giving in to her heroine's whims.....There must be something about Paridhi. What is that something only EK knows


Cuz Ekta is a shrewd business woman who is concerned about her product  and she is being pragmatic ...

I would suggest that you factor in Santram and U will  get the truth
Yeah.....true that.....sad part is that Paridhi's family is inadvertently getting dragged into the limelight....She hasn't openly said anything of their opposition but when you give such interviews you can't stop people from assuming (rightly or wrongly) that her restrictions are not something of her own but family pressure. 

But EK is no push over....she hardly forgives and forgets easily.....But it is nice that Paridhi openly speaks about her laxmanrekha........many actresses like Sush and Ash also did the same......but in their case they were very clear from the start of the project.....in Paridhi's case either the PH did a bad job with her contract (dos and donts) or she is very lucky that they were ready to accommodate her restrictions

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 15:28

shobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shobita wrote:I think Paridhi is gutsy....I mean The EK is giving in to her heroine's whims.....There must be something about Paridhi. What is that something only EK knows


Cuz Ekta is a shrewd business woman who is concerned about her product  and she is being pragmatic ...

I would suggest that you factor in Santram and U will  get the truth
Yeah.....true that.....sad part is that Paridhi's family is inadvertently getting dragged into the limelight....She hasn't openly said anything of their opposition but when you give such interviews you can't stop people from assuming (rightly or wrongly) that her restrictions are not something of her own but family pressure. 

But EK is no push over....she hardly forgives and forgets easily.....But it is nice that Paridhi openly speaks about her laxmanrekha........many actresses like Sush and Ash also did the same......but in their case they were very clear from the start of the project.....in Paridhi's case either the PH did a bad job with her contract (dos and donts) or she is very lucky that they were ready to accommodate her restrictions


Inadvertently or deliberately .. It's all in the actor's hands... why bring up  family and keep harping on it in every interview.. That is a invitation for readers to comment on her family affairs and not all  readers will draw a laxman rekha and keep within it esp when she herself  has erased the lines .

EKta is no pushover but she is also a hard headed business woman .. observe the fact that despite such serious allegation, Santram is still directing Jodha Akbar  and with BT..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by shobita on 2014-06-11, 15:37

@Tanthya - do agree that it is in the actor's hands.......but i have seen that in all of the interviews she has always replied to a question about her family and never talked about them out of context....i guess she should stop entertaining all questions about her family

And even that SV thing was blown out of proportion....i have always believed that the sexual harassment angle was a media creation....i mean if sexual harassment thing were true two things should have happened - an FIR filed with the police, SV sacked out of BT....none of which happened.......this is where discretion of readers is lacking and media uses it to sensationalise the news....so I think EK is justified in keeping back a loyal SV instead of sacking him....because that damning piece of news was all false.....and I think Ekta Paridhi and SV all of them clarified it

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 16:44

shobita wrote:@Tanthya - do agree that it is in the actor's hands.......but i have seen that in all of the interviews she has always replied to a question about her family and never talked about them out of context....i guess she should stop entertaining all questions about her family

And even that SV thing was blown out of proportion....i have always believed that the sexual harassment angle was a media creation....i mean if sexual harassment thing were true two things should have happened - an FIR filed with the police, SV sacked out of BT....none of which happened.......this is where discretion of readers is lacking and media uses it to sensationalise the news....so I think EK is justified in keeping back a loyal SV instead of sacking him....because that damning piece of news was all false.....and I think Ekta Paridhi and SV all of them clarified it

A simple no comments or asking the interviewee to keep it off the record will  take care of the matter..

 It most definitely was blown out of proportion  and pardon me if I say that I don't believe a word of it ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Radz on 2014-06-11, 19:43

Jiggy wrote:
Radz wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
mandygi wrote:hey girls interesting talk..do u think an actress should reveal her working secrets like using body doubles..have never heard before!

mandy... you and I have seen the sr... almost all the shots, pari's face is visible... except for the fleeting scene of back kiss...
so why is she talking of bd...
I feel this statement of hers is a shield ofsorts against all sorts. of lurid gossip and media mischief... to protect her family in other words...
she's doing romance on screen and also managing her family offscreen...she's a married woman doing a profession she loves ... a profession which has the cruel disadvantage of horrid gossip which can badly ruin someones reputation...
let her do what she can to keep vultures at bay...
she and rajat share such crackling chemistry... and the akdha scenes are lovely due to both of them...
toh kyun sab uske peeche haath dhoke pade hai.....
sorry... but I'm having to vent a lot lately...
dear jiggy wat do u want to say ki scene bi kr rhi h aur BD BD bol k apne inlaws ko bewakoof bna rhi h nd u r calling it a good attempt to make career this way???? Shocked

dear radz, please don't put words in my mouth
I never said she's fooling her in laws... all I said is that she is protecting her family from lurid gossip... maybe you don't realise the damage gossip can do to a middle class family...
and I'm not saying it's a 'good' attempt to make her career...
she's making her career with her show and good acting...
after this I rest my case if you all want to drag this further

@shiningways
how can you say 'the makers are not keen to cast her'
all pari had said that she was considering the role only if dates allowed her...
and she has good chances of bagging good shows ...

peace, I'll say...
oye jiggy i dnt want to drag it further but this whole statement ws jst to keep her family away frm gossips den the point which we need to notice dat in this case her family gets affected by her doing such cozy scenes den we will be suffering in future also coz one statemnt of her is not gonna stop people frm talking nd the thing which she shud understand is such statemnts r gonna ruin her own career if she has planned any........exept she gets roped in fr any BT project itslf.......
nd most imp thing dear dat i myself is from a middle clss family so i knw the effect of gossips vry well bt this way of handeling is pathetic if u r a national television actress.......

Radz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: I am open to enacting romantic scenes with Rajat (Tokas): Paridhi Sharma

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum