Latest topics

KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-06-10, 22:25

Kumkum Bhagya 10th June 2014 Written Episode

The episode starts with Abhi looking at Pragya’s pic and says this girl messes with him repeatedly and now she is having an affair with Purab. Aalilya says yes and says she is trying to marry you now. She says Purab is his bestfriend, but betrayed him. She cries hugging him. Abhi calls Purab and asks him to come to his home right now. Purab thinks it is good Aaliya told everything to him, else he would have told him always.

AAliya pleads Abhi not to harm Purab as she loves him. Abhi meets Purab and says Aaliya cannot see you in problem as she loves him, even he believed that he will not do anything wrong and trust him for everything. He says Aaliya Purab will not do anything wrong with her. He asks Purab to inform she is thinking wrong and says she is feeling insecure and says Aaliya that he did not see Purab with any girl and instead handles his girlfriends. He asks Purab to inform that he is handling his fans. Purab says she is telling truth and apologizes him for hurting him and Aaliya and says he did not want to hurt him, he did not know when he started loving the other girl. Abhi gets furious and slaps him hard with Purab falling on the ground. Purab pleads to listen to him. Abhi starts slapping continuously and asks why did he help him from childhood and protected him from everyone, why did he leave the school when he left the school, why did he work for him till now. If he would not have helped him, it would have been easier for him to punish him. He says he loves only 3 people in life; him, daadi, and Aaliya. He tries to strangle Purab, but Aalilya asks him to leave Purab as he loves Purab. Purab asks Abhi to beat him until he knows the truth. Abhi says what truth he is talking about and says he will kill kim for his betrayal. Aaliya sees blood on Purab’s cheeks and wipes it. She asks him to love whoever he loves, but she loves him now and cannot force her love on him, she will always love him. Abhi says Purab at Aaliya loves him a lot and why did he betray her after being his friend. He says that girl loves his money and not him. Purab asks him to beat him instead of bad mouthing that girl. Aaliya says that girl is a fraud and her marriage proposal is all over the city. Abhi says she will leave him once she gets richer guy than him. Purab says he does not believe him. Abhi says it is over between them and drags Purab out of his house. Taiju sees that and smirks. Abhi asks him not to show his face again and takes Aaliya inside the house.

Taiji asks chef to bring juice for everyone as she is very happy. Taiji sees chef drinking cold drinks hiding and asks him to drink more as she is very happy today.

Tau jokes to check if sun has risen from west. Taiji says she is very happy as Abhi kicked out Purab and now he will have to keep his son to take care of his money.

Pragya and Bulbul sees Sarla sad and tries to joke, but she does not smile. Pragya asks her not to take tension. Sarla does not reply at all. Pragya runs from there crying. Bulbul brings juice for Sarla and then hugs her. Pragya asks god why is he giving he so much pain and says she will marry whoever Sarla says as she cannot see Sarla like that. She gets a call from Purab who asks her to let him meet Bulbul as he cannot live without Bulbul. Pragya says he will try. Purab says he really loves Bulbul. Pragya thinks she cannot believe Purab can betray as he saw love for Bulbul in his eyes.

Aaliya says Abhi that she knows he is in pain after beating Purab and asks why did he beat him then. Abhi says he cannot see him betraying. Aaliya says whatever Purab is doing is under that girl’s influence, she is brainwashing him for money. She says that girl knows Purab handles all his finances and now he should do something that she can get back her Purab. She asks Abhi to marry Pragya. Abhi asks how can he marry a girl who tried to defame her and took his friend from him. Aaliya asks Abhi to kill Purab as he will hate her now and asks he made her dream about Purab, she waited 1 year for Purab. Abhi asks Aaliya sorry and says he will get a better guy than Purab for her. Aaliya says she cannot forget Purab as she loves him and cannot think of anyone else. Abhi asks what she wants him to do then. Aaliya says she wants only Purab back in her life and it will happen when that girl will leave him, and that girl will leave her when she will get a richer guy than Purab and Abhi is the richer guy.

Precap: Matchmaker informs Sarla’s family that Abhi’s family accept Pragya’s proposal. 




*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-10, 22:38

Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-10, 22:51

Slmu, Thanks for the update. hpee 

Mistaken Identity is going to cause trouble later. Very interesting twist when they all realized it was a mistake.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-11, 00:24

Thanks shanthi..


Yay , Aaliya ki jai ho !! Made them as a pair so soon.. I guessed this girl will say so, when she thought pragya to be in love with purab..

expecting another twist.. Like any contract marriage or aliya comes to know the truth while wedding plans are on ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 00:42

tfs, so hate contract marriage on the cards...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-11, 03:03

I don't know what to call this marriage.... It's more of a hate marriage than contract.... Cos Abhi believes that pragya is a nasty piece.... She is after purab's money and he is dumb enough to believe everything the sister says ...

But who cares .... It's the dumb villain Aaliya who will bring pragya and Abhi together .... Toast to cupid villains  notty 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 03:19

is aahi shown as intelligent except where people he love r concerned????

 hppy hppy v wouldn't have most of the stories v have if not for the cupid villain...all good ones have one...they r the real heroes

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 03:59

Shesherkobita wrote:I don't know what to call this marriage.... It's more of a hate marriage than contract.... Cos Abhi believes that pragya is a nasty piece.... She is after purab's money and he is dumb enough to believe everything the sister says ...

But who cares .... It's the dumb villain Aaliya who will bring pragya and Abhi together .... Toast to cupid villains  notty 
Sabi, Yes! this looks more like hate marriage from Abhi side without true facts.

Am waiting to see how Aliya will feel when she realized she got her brother married  to a different woman and not the one Purab is in love with. hppy  Oh my goodness.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 04:11

candy wrote:Thanks shanthi..


Yay , Aaliya ki jai ho !! Made them as a pair so soon.. I guessed this girl will say so, when she thought pragya to be in love with purab..

expecting another twist.. Like any contract marriage or aliya comes to know the truth while wedding plans are on ..
Candy, Aaliya would come to know the truth eventually  and maybe the marriage will be off. But Daadi may not allow Abhi to back off from the marriage since she wants this marriage even before Aaliya came into the picture right.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 05:13

10q shanthi :*ohg*:poor purab got slaped  Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 05:16; edited 1 time in total

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 05:15

Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Thanks shanthi..


Yay , Aaliya ki jai ho !! Made them as a pair so soon.. I guessed this girl will say so, when she thought pragya to be in love with purab..

expecting another twist.. Like any contract marriage or aliya comes to know the truth while wedding plans are on ..
Candy, Aaliya would come to know the truth eventually  and maybe the marriage will be off. But Daadi may not allow Abhi to back off from the marriage since she wants this marriage even before Aaliya came into the picture right.
im just wondering what if aliya comes to know the truth n decides to call. off the marriage, but bulbul saves the day by giving promise she will leave purab forever for her sister... or aliya blackmails bulbul here .... either way aliya wins here.....

or she makes sure she get married with purab on the same day as well, with Abhi & pragya..


but i guess ekta will drag this knowing the truth part so contract marriage higher chances  hpee

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-11, 05:38

riyya6 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Thanks shanthi..


Yay , Aaliya ki jai ho !! Made them as a pair so soon.. I guessed this girl will say so, when she thought pragya to be in love with purab..

expecting another twist.. Like any contract marriage or aliya comes to know the truth while wedding plans are on ..
Candy, Aaliya would come to know the truth eventually  and maybe the marriage will be off. But Daadi may not allow Abhi to back off from the marriage since she wants this marriage even before Aaliya came into the picture right.
im just wondering what if aliya comes to know the truth n decides to call. off the marriage, but bulbul saves the day by giving promise she will leave purab forever for her sister... or aliya blackmails bulbul here .... either way aliya wins here.....

or she makes sure she get married with purab on the same day as well, with Abhi & pragya..


but i guess ekta will drag this knowing the truth part so contract marriage higher chances  hpee


Very interesting twists you have suggested.... Aliya might insist on atleast an engagement with Purab.... Abhi pragya wedding will be on .... Otherwise it's not a Hindi serial  hppy Besides... Pragyas knows that Purab works for Abhi, then why would she agree to marry Abhi when she knows they  might bump into Purab everyday? A lot of IF ... And that's where the fun lies...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-11, 05:42

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I don't know what to call this marriage.... It's more of a hate marriage than contract.... Cos Abhi believes that pragya is a nasty piece.... She is after purab's money and he is dumb enough to believe everything the sister says ...

But who cares .... It's the dumb villain Aaliya who will bring pragya and Abhi together .... Toast to cupid villains  notty 
Sabi, Yes! this looks more like hate marriage from Abhi side without true facts.

Am waiting to see how Aliya will feel when she realized she got her brother married  to a different woman and not the one Purab is in love with. hppy  Oh my goodness.


Gosh , this Aliya us so vicious... Even if she finds out she will still conjure up a sinister plot to make pragya and bulbul suffer... There are too many villains in that household... Pragya will have a tough time there .. Scared 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 08:00

Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Thanks shanthi..


Yay , Aaliya ki jai ho !! Made them as a pair so soon.. I guessed this girl will say so, when she thought pragya to be in love with purab..

expecting another twist.. Like any contract marriage or aliya comes to know the truth while wedding plans are on ..
Candy, Aaliya would come to know the truth eventually  and maybe the marriage will be off. But Daadi may not allow Abhi to back off from the marriage since she wants this marriage even before Aaliya came into the picture right.
im just wondering what if aliya comes to know the truth n decides to call. off the marriage, but bulbul saves the day by giving promise she will leave purab forever for her sister... or aliya blackmails bulbul here .... either way aliya wins here.....

or she makes sure she get married with purab on the same day as well, with Abhi & pragya..


but i guess ekta will drag this knowing the truth part so contract marriage higher chances  hpee


Very interesting twists you have suggested.... Aliya might insist on atleast an engagement with Purab.... Abhi pragya wedding will be on .... Otherwise it's not a  Hindi serial  hppy    Besides... Pragyas knows that Purab works for Abhi, then why would she agree to marry Abhi when she knows they  might bump into Purab everyday? A lot of IF ... And that's where the fun lies...

yes a lot of IF.... for abhi & aliya they think pragya is a gold digger, so she will marry abhi coz hes richer than purab n leave purab....

but i cannot digest one thing, aliya asking her brother to marry pragya knowing that pragya is like that.... how could she do that to her bhai.... just because she wants purab, shes destroying her bhai+ pragya life as well....


guys this marriage needs to happen to please poor sarla... Pragya mum.. look at her.... shes literally died.... hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 08:01

Shesherkobita wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I don't know what to call this marriage.... It's more of a hate marriage than contract.... Cos Abhi believes that pragya is a nasty piece.... She is after purab's money and he is dumb enough to believe everything the sister says ...

But who cares .... It's the dumb villain Aaliya who will bring pragya and Abhi together .... Toast to cupid villains  notty 
Sabi, Yes! this looks more like hate marriage from Abhi side without true facts.

Am waiting to see how Aliya will feel when she realized she got her brother married  to a different woman and not the one Purab is in love with. hppy  Oh my goodness.


Gosh , this  Aliya us so vicious...  Even if she finds out she will still conjure up a sinister plot to make pragya and bulbul suffer... There are too many villains in that household... Pragya will have a tough time there .. Scared 
sabi i hope pragya does not turn out to be crying bahu.....  Bang ..... she should stand up for her right....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-11, 17:04

Riya.. I will go with the first twist of your suggestion. Coz Tats Wat is being repeated and has many chances to happen.,

there is one more plot hidden if it happens so.. If aliya black mails bulbul to leave purab for her sis marriage and it happens too. So in future when Abhi learns the truth of his sis's deal of marriage.. He may hate her and he would believe his wife pragya.. I know this may happen after many twists..


But still Maiya'sshow follow this rule ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 17:18

I have another twist here, Aliya is aware bulbul is the one Purab loves.... But she pretends n get pragya involved too... Coz she knows if pragya is married to abhi, bulbul can be blackmail n she may use this sentiment to seperate Purab n bulbul.... All this while Aliya knows bulbul is the another woman in Purabs life

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-11, 17:38

Oh.. Riyya.. Twist pe twist..
but the girl abhi loves is her friend also isnt.. So how could she do so.. But black mailing bulbul is confirmed.

Think abt purab!! Poor guy... Really poor...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 18:09

Another twist suresh realizing what bulbul n Purab is facing, takes extra mile n marries Aliya  lazee 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-11, 18:11

This aliyadoes not care abt anyone... She's just selfish ... But I think the loves Purab, when she saw the blood her reaction was genuine but after that she use that n plotted again

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-11, 18:22

Nice predictions gals .... Loving it.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 20:07

Riya, Candy, Sabi, I am loving all the genius ideas for possible twists you all are discussing. Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  All in all if the marriage do happens Pragya will not be a push over in that house that's for sure. she has already cooked enemies waiting there though.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-11, 20:52

Nanayaa623 wrote:Riya, Candy, Sabi, I am loving all the genius ideas for possible twists you all are discussing. Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  All in all if the marriage do happens Pragya will not be a push over in that house that's for sure. she has already cooked enemies waiting there though.


Yesss.... She is strong and Abhi will one day go ga ga over her ...  Clap 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 10 June 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:33


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum