Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10 june 2014 written update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-10, 22:40

Written update...

The episode starts...
In college office...
Romi tells the truth to board masters...he tells about his drama...romi says u can give me any punishment...master says u had done very bad..they orders romi out from college..
they says to vandu to join again.but they says that we cant allow bala to join as he leaked papers...vandu says but it was draMa.masters says that he took action without informing us...we cant take bala again...vandu was about to say no but bala stops him..romi says why u all r punishing bala sir for my fault...
but the masters didnt allow...

vandu leaves bala comes out nd comforts her nd says am proved innocent now i can find another job...no worries...they hugs..

At bhalla house...
Simi was talking with param..she tells him about baby's naamkaran...she says it will happen with ur presence only..param i will do something..he cuts the call...
ishu comes with tea..simi says why all this is happening its wrong..she cries..ishu hears this..she gets a call from clinic..she have to leave for emergency...ishu says sorry i have to leave for emergency...

At clinic...
Ishu takes the teeth of a child out
.she talks sweetly with him...his mothers says u r so sweet with children..nd sorry for calling urgently..but his teeth was paining so..nd i was not getting ur opointment also..ishu says some problems in family....she tells about amma's accident...the girl says i also heard a case of this type..a white car hitted a lady...ishu says its my amma's case..she asks frm the lady more info...lady says my neighbour is out of town now...ishu says when she comes can u contact me...lady agrees...

Ishu comes at home nd asks raman that she wants to talk with him...
mr iyer comes there nd says amma is not ok...everyone leaves in hurry...madhu was not ok..sge was not able to breath...everyone is tensed..raman calls the doctor nd knows that doctor is not in city...but raman gives the call to ishu...doctor tells the medicines to ishu...raman goes to take...
Aftet some time amma is ok..raman comes there nd ishu tells that amma cant live here doctor said...raman says ok..toshiji says ruhi to come at home nd sleep...ruhi says no i will stay here...raman says no come i want to sleep with u...ruhi says u r missing ishima thats why taking me..raman takes her...

In room...
Raman was watching TV ruhi says to off as volume is very high...
Raman says u became like ur mom now...ruhi plays with raman's hair...raman aska what r u doing..ruhi says i sleeps like this only playing with mumma soft hairs...ruhi says she wants to listen song...ramn says ok...he sings in his hard voice...ruhi laughs...
Raman takes the story book nd starts telling ruhi...ruhi sleeps...

Raman comes out in balcony...
ishu too comes at her balcony...they talks silently by signs...raman asks her to come down...
they leaves...

On road...
Ishu nd raman were talking...ishu says u ran whole day today..nd u took care of ruhi..it was so hard...
Raman says no she slept easily...ishu says no she is very naughty like u...they gets into cute rift...
Raman asks her to come nd sit....
They sits nd starts chatting about ruhi...raman teases her..she gets angry...
raman asks that u wanted to tell me something na...ishu says yeah it was amma's culprit...raman says am trying hard to find him...ishu says he has no feelings how he can do so with an old lady...u know what when i saw am lying on bed i was not able to control myself...raman says now dont start again...u have to take care of amma at home...he says to go for sleep...ishu is there any need of story or u will sleep..raman says no other ways i have to sleep...
raman says wait i wanted to show u some pics of bowls as mom said that in marriage we have to give...ishu sees the pics nd says great ur choice became good...raman says am happy u liked..uhe asks u really didnt liked that set..ishu says it was very cute..they smiles...

In morning...at bhalla house...
everyone was looking dresses for naamkaran of baby...mrs bhalla says..
Today baby will get a name nd we will not call her baby baby now...raman comes nd asks from ishu that did she talked with catrers...ishu says yes everything is done...ishu tells the list of food items to toshiji...she says yes everything is fine...
simi thinks about param...
Screen freezes on her face...

Precap:-ishita talks with ishu about param to come in function as he is dad of baby..raman says no i will not allow nd why u r asking...ishu says he is needed as he is dad...
on the other side shagun tells to param that if raman will allow then what about ishu..she will create problems.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10 june 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 23:37

Thanks Jenny! Today was just soo cute...with raman and ishita going out for a night time stroll being the high point most definitely! and ruhi sleeping with her papa! and that green kurta that ishu wore......lovely!!! she was looking so nice!
 Heart Heart 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-06-10, 23:41

actually.. ishita was looking very cute in green kurta.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 23:43

komal157 wrote:actually.. ishita was looking very cute in green kurta.
ikr!! whenever she's at her parent's house the stuff she wears improve in taste.  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-10, 23:50

Thanks Jenny,

wonder what hungama will happen in the naamkaran ceremony ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-10, 23:51

Tanthya wrote:Thanks Jenny,

revelation

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-10, 23:53

sarra0 wrote:

revelation
you think so? so quickly?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 00:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

revelation

yep...they need some tamasha at the party...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-11, 00:01

I think its param

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 00:02

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

revelation

isn't there enough on their heads already, what with amma battling for her life. so, will it be shown that param was behind the accident as well? and even if that is revealed, it won't make much of a diff since simmi can't tell right from wrong.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 00:02

cutie pai :-) wrote:I think its param
yeah, you're probably right, Jenny.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 00:11

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

revelation

isn't there enough on their heads already, what with amma battling for her life. so, will it be shown that param was behind the accident as well? and even if that is revealed, it won't make much of a diff since simmi can't tell right from wrong.

amma is fighting for her life so wont b any fun hppy being disturbed by the going ons at the party...so different hangama needed...who knows param may accept it accidentally and simmi eyes open...or maybe he wont turn out to b the culprit  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 00:14

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

amma is fighting for her life so wont b any fun hppy being disturbed by the going ons at the party...so different hangama needed...who knows param may accept it accidentally and simmi eyes open...or maybe he wont turn out to b the culprit  hppy 

you know sarra, i actually hate simmi. i just hate her and women like her who find it much easier to pass judgments on other women rather than face the truth...arrey, is a bit of solidarity among women too much to ask for!?!  scratch 

and if it is param, it won't be much of a dhamaka...why are the cv-s making such a big secret out of it...i think it's going to be some BIG revelation...what say you?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 00:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

you know sarra, i actually hate simmi. i just hate her and women like her who find it much easier to pass judgments on other women rather than face the truth...arrey, is a bit of solidarity among women too much to ask for!?!  scratch 

and if it is param, it won't be much of a dhamaka...why are the cv-s making such a big secret out of it...i think it's going to be some BIG revelation...what say you?

if simmi was taking the word of a meddling females instead of her loving husband v would b saying the opposite  hppy hppy I know wat u mean thou simmi should have been able to think for herself and also think that ishita has only tried to help so y would she do make up a story like that...

there were no spoilers this week, the way they r building suspense u would expect a more dhamakadaar reveal then param...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 00:53

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

if simmi was taking the word of a meddling females instead of her loving husband v would b saying the opposite  hppy hppy I know wat u mean thou simmi should have been able to think for herself and also think that ishita has only tried to help so y would she do make up a story like that...

there were no spoilers this week, the way they r building suspense u would expect a more dhamakadaar reveal then param...
yes, you are probably right... i would have thought otherwise had that been the case.
but considering the kind of accusation that had been levelled at Param, she can't just brush it away as lies concocted by Ishita...
and yes, with all our hopes riding on it, will the dhamaka live up to expectations  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 01:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes, you are probably right... i would have thought otherwise had that been the case.
but considering the kind of accusation that had been levelled at Param, she can't just brush it away as lies concocted by Ishita...
and yes, with all our hopes riding on it, will the dhamaka live up to expectations  hpee 

yep and it isn't just ishita making a accusation....someone else came as well...two separate people saying he misbehaved...

hppy have no expectations that's the only way it will live up to them  hppy but that raises the question who else it could b...who would give us a big shock

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 11:42

c the result of taking a critical person out of the hospital before they should b....

raman getting ruhi to sleep  hppy I was wondering where the scene had gone...glad to know it wasn't cut out...
raman and ishita walk and talk was sweet...

even thou romi confessed to the board they wont take bala back because he leaked a false paper...go work wit raman  hppy 

simmi y did I need to c your face I could have just imagined your sour expressions and not ruined my day  Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 12:57

sarra0 wrote:c the result of taking a critical person out of the hospital before they should b....

raman getting ruhi to sleep  hppy I was wondering where the scene had gone...glad to know it wasn't cut out...

even thou romi confessed to the board they wont take bala back because he leaked a false paper...go work wit raman  hppy 

simmi y did I need to c your face I could have just imagined your sour expressions and not ruined my day  Bang Bang Bang 

I know..I mean someone who's suffered severe injuries to the head is walking into her home...at least they showed her situation getting critical..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-11, 12:59

Sweet episode.. the Raman Ruhi scene was too cute.. I enjoy father daughter scenes more than Ishu-Ruhi scenes.

The walk and talk was too good.. some spectacular dialogues .. everyone south of Goa is a Madrasi  hppy  .. I grew up in Mumbai.. we are Tamil and we have Kannadiga neighbors but to the north indians we were all Madrasis. Also, when she complimented his choice of silverware his dialogue about choice of wife was also terrific.

Serves them right for moving amma home so quickly

Poor Bala.. will he work with Raman now?

Sigh, Simmi and her sour face, Param and his enemy's enemy Ashok.. couldn't get worse.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 13:03

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:c the result of taking a critical person out of the hospital before they should b....

I know..I mean someone who's suffered severe injuries to the head is walking into her home...at least they showed her situation getting critical..

u mean instead of miraculous recovery and a pilgrim straight after  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 13:09

slmu wrote:Sweet episode.. the Raman Ruhi scene was too cute.. I enjoy father daughter scenes more than Ishu-Ruhi scenes.

The walk and talk was too good.. some spectacular dialogues .. everyone south of Goa is a Madrasi  hppy  .. I grew up in Mumbai.. we are Tamil and we have Kannadiga neighbors but to the north indians we were all Madrasis. Also, when she complimented his choice of silverware his dialogue about choice of wife was also terrific.

Sigh, Simmi and her sour face, Param and his enemy's enemy Ashok.. couldn't get worse.

same here I liked raman ruhi scene more...he was finding his way and it was sweet to watch and also for him to get an idea about the effort a child takes.. .

yep some great dialogues on their little talk...i am glad she got to say thank u for the thought behind the necklace like she wanted...

i will take param ashok any day over simmi...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-11, 13:26

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Sweet episode.. the Raman Ruhi scene was too cute.. I enjoy father daughter scenes more than Ishu-Ruhi scenes.

same here I liked raman ruhi scene more...he was finding his way and it was sweet to watch and also for him to get an idea about the effort a child takes.. .

yep some great dialogues on their little talk...i am glad she got to say thank u for the thought behind the necklace like she wanted...

Yes that was good that she finally said thanks for the necklace.

Unfortunately I think we are stuck with Simmi.. we may see Param's exit if he is responsible for the accident.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 13:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Unfortunately I think we are stuck with Simmi.. we may see Param's exit if he is responsible for the accident.

if that's the case at least the sad face of u cheated me...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-11, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

different to sour face you mean? yes that will be a change  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 14:28

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

different to sour face you mean? yes that will be a change  hppy

yes lime instead of lemon  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: