Latest topics

New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 02:47

Heavy drama, High points in Zee Tv Jodha Akbar! (India Tellytalkies)

Jodha Akbar is currently shooting the sequence where Rukkaiya is pretending to be
pregnant. But not that game will last long as show will reach high points where viewers will get to see high drama and plot revealing.

In coming episode even after evil plot of Rukkaiya  to stop Jalal and Jodha not to be 
together things get worse for her as both Jodha and Jalal will be at a point of understanding each other.

Otherside Shehnaaz will decide to kill Jalal by which she can vanish entire Mughal Kingdom so plot to kill Jalal but we hear Jodha will save him but the thing will be more dramatic and sources are tight lipped to reveal it because they want viewers to keep up excitement.

While during this process Rukkaiya truth will blurt out which  makes Jalal and Jodha shocked lying about pregnancy. However she explains to him but he refuses to listen. This truth will bring Jalal and Jodha more closer.

Will Shehnaaz truth be revealed?
Will Jalal forgive Rukkaiya?

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 14:14

Nanayaa623 wrote:Heavy drama, High points in Zee Tv Jodha Akbar! (India Tellytalkies)

Jodha Akbar is currently shooting the sequence where Rukkaiya is pretending to be
pregnant. But not that game will last long as show will reach high points where viewers will get to see high drama and plot revealing.

In coming episode even after evil plot of Rukkaiya  to stop Jalal and Jodha not to be 
together things get worse for her as both Jodha and Jalal will be at a point of understanding each other.

Otherside Shehnaaz will decide to kill Jalal by which she can vanish entire Mughal Kingdom so plot to kill Jalal but we hear Jodha will save him but the thing will be more dramatic and sources are tight lipped to reveal it because they want viewers to keep up excitement.

While during this process Rukkaiya truth will blurt out which  makes Jalal and Jodha shocked lying about pregnancy. However she explains to him but he refuses to listen. This truth will bring Jalal and Jodha more closer.

Will Shehnaaz truth be revealed?
Will Jalal forgive Rukkaiya?

I am trying and trying and trying ... How does Shenaz hope to gain control of the kingdom after  killing Jalal?? I mean , she giigles and pouts and Abul Mali, Sharifuddin, Adham Khan all will grin back and place the crown on her head pliantly !!!!

If she is being sponsored by somebody , would the sponsor allow her to wear the crown??

What juice has she drunk that she seems to think the Mughal army will meekly accept her overlordship esp in the era of chauvinism ...

Thanks Nanayaa ... I hope BT  employs somebody who has some grounding in history and can do research instead of her regulars ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-11, 14:57

Tanthiya I peeked up the same point month ago probably in your written updates. Its impossible to imagine a mallika sitting at the throne. That too in the 16th century and Mughal empire. The era was predominantly ruled by Muslim rulers and Rajputs kings both of whom didn't gave high ranks to women only Maham is known to get that status that too because of Akbar. Quite unnatural to see this track. We know the show had many nonsense episode like that blue vomit one, Bakshi's foolish brain and lots more. But this time its above all these.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-11, 15:10

Illeana** wrote:Tanthiya I peeked up the same point month ago probably in your written updates. Its impossible to imagine a mallika sitting at the throne. That too in the 16th century and Mughal empire. The era was predominantly ruled by Muslim rulers and Rajputs kings both of whom didn't gave high ranks to women only Maham is known to get that status that too because of Akbar. Quite unnatural to see this track. We know the show had many nonsense episode like that blue vomit one, Bakshi's foolish brain and lots more. But this time its above all these.

Pica , Pica  long hug

I agree women ruling openly was never acceptable  in the society of that day .. BT could have made it more credible  showing a puppet king whose strings are pulled by Shenaz ...Like Hamida and Noorjehan did ..

I think today is the turn of the brown/yello vomit ....  We continue our  education of vomits and by the time   the show concludes we can open our own clinic  hppy  hppy  hppy 

The show lost all semblance of credibility a long time back when Jalal was reduced to being  a  'Hunar collector' who spent all his time in Hojra instead of  governing, warring, plotting military campaigns and above all going on hunting !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum