Latest topics

Ishita to term Simar’s baby name Ananya on Namkaran ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita to term Simar’s baby name Ananya on Namkaran ceremony

Post by candy on 2014-06-11, 16:23

As we have seen in yesterday’s episode ofYeh Hai Mohabbatein, Bhalla family all set to celebrate Namkaran ceremony of Simmi’s baby. Simmi is very upset that baby’s father Param can not attend this function as Raman threw out him from the Bhalla house.

Although Simmi called Param and say to attend their baby’s function. Param shared this to Ashok and Shagun then Ashok will send Raman to out of City for work so that Param can attend function.

On other side, Ishita requested Raman that Param will get entry in his baby’s function only for Simmi’s happiness. Raman won’t ready for that but later he will give permission.

On the occasion of Namkaran ceremony, Param and Simmi wants that their baby’s name will entitle by Raman’s first wife Shagun. Shagun will take baby and at that time baby will do pee on her Saari. Shagun will take baby to Ishita and say that her designer saari destroyed.

Mr Bhalla and Mrs Bhalla will give this right to Ishita and say,”only Ishita will entitle baby’s name.” Ishita will feel very proud and nice that their in-laws give this right to her.

While ongoing ceremony, Param will take advantage Raman’s absence and keep his evil eye on Ishita.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to term Simar’s baby name Ananya on Namkaran ceremony

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 16:28

Thanks for sharing Candy 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 16:34

tfs this is perfect opportunity for param to try something and simi to c it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-11, 16:36

Welcome manu

sarra.. Even i too thought same. This Simmi will believe oly if she sees,.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 16:41

candy wrote:Welcome manu

sarra.. Even i too thought same. This Simmi will believe oly if she sees,.,

so true she needs to c him in action for her believe to b shaken....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-11, 17:33

Sarra... In action ??!! Rolling Eyes my naughty mind wonders Wat action hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 17:57

candy wrote:Sarra... In action ??!! Rolling Eyes my naughty mind wonders Wat action hppy

hppy hppy he only wishes that type of action...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-11, 19:32

Agree with you girls.. hope Param tries something and Simmi sees it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 19:35

slmu wrote:Agree with you girls.. hope Param tries something and Simmi sees it

wat I don't get is y the parents can't name there own baby...it really annoys me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 19:35

wat I don't get is y the parents can't name there own baby...it really annoys me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-11, 19:35

sarra0 wrote:

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 19:37

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy

nty nty 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-11, 19:47

sarra0 wrote:

exactly sarra...its highly irritating ...the mother who has given birth and parents who tend to the kids dont have rights to name the baby..nonsense  Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 20:05

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly sarra...its highly irritating ...the mother who has given birth and parents who tend to the kids dont have rights to name the baby..nonsense  Bang Bang 

yep it is...it is a asian phenomenon and not a good one...ishita can't have a child of her own and since she married raman kismet baddal geye and now she gets to name babies name

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-11, 20:18

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep it is...it is a asian phenomenon and not a  good one...ishita can't have a child of her own and since she married raman kismet baddal geye and now she gets to name babies name

SP still hasnt got out of the notion that all things needs to be done by bahus  Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 20:55

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep it is...it is a asian phenomenon and not a  good one...ishita can't have a child of her own and since she married raman kismet baddal geye and now she gets to name babies name

SP still hasnt got out of the notion that all things needs to be done by bahus  Bang Bang 

bahu mahaan joh hain...needs some incentive to stay that way  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 22:25

Thanks for sharing, Candy....why would Raman leave all of a sudden...thought Ashok's reputation and power had taken a dip after the land scam.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 22:30

hooked wrote:Thanks for sharing, Candy....why would Raman leave all of a sudden...thought Ashok's reputation and power had taken a dip after the land scam.

me too wondering...wondered if it had anything to do wit there joint project or ashok got someone to create some fiasco...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 22:36

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks for sharing, Candy....why would Raman leave all of a sudden...thought Ashok's reputation and power had taken a dip after the land scam.

me too wondering...wondered if it had anything to do wit there joint project or ashok got someone to create some fiasco...

yeah. that could be it. and Raman had to go and sort it out. lord, all this just to attend a naming ceremony!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 22:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yeah. that could be it. and Raman had to go and sort it out. lord, all this just to attend a naming ceremony!

yep...desperate people...they don't get invited to many places anymore...so they need to practise deceit  hppy just a shame raman wont b there to c shagun peed on

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 22:50

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep...desperate people...they don't get invited to many places anymore...so they need to practise deceit  hppy just a shame raman wont b there to c shagun peed on

oh god....really, i feel Ishita got the bad end of the deal when she got married into the Bhalla family...these people sure attract the most repelling specimens of humankind.
why can't shagun just spend the remaining days she has with ashok in buying expensive jewellery and stuff for herself which she can then later sell and survive independently once ashok 'moves on'.  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-11, 22:56

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

me too wondering...wondered if it had anything to do wit there joint project or ashok got someone 6ato create some fiasco...

oh god....really, i feel Ishita got the bad end of the deal when she got married into the Bhalla family...these people sure attract the most repelling specimens of humankind.
why can't shagun just spend the remaining days she has with ashok in buying expensive jewellery and stuff for herself which she can then later sell and survive independently once ashok 'moves on'.  Twisted Evil 

na don't need to sell anything...just sue ashok for breach of promise and his money  hppy hppy the balla family themselves r not whiter then white hence the attraction... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum