Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-12, 21:30

ngayou wrote:I ll finally admit it today, really Jodha is really a "mahaan" , & thanks Jo begum for sparing us from Jallu bashing by taking the bashing upon urself too ROFL
still jallu bashing is going on. & after today's episode it will be from both sides. at least CVs should allowed either to angry or to forgive ruku on his own, so tht ek side ki bashing se to bechara bach jata. Bang

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-12, 21:34

@munni agree with u
regarding snatching away
a power pack performance by
RT.
Even I was expecting a performance
like 4th april kind but
cvs ki jai for taking merry
go round ride.
N dont get disheartend 
by bashing games, it will
never stop unfortunately.

shiningways2407
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 95
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by ngayou on 2014-06-12, 21:36

munnirony wrote:
ngayou wrote:I ll finally admit it today, really Jodha is really a "mahaan" , & thanks Jo begum for sparing us from Jallu bashing by taking the bashing upon urself too ROFL
still jallu bashing is going on. & after today's episode it will be from both sides. at least CVs should allowed either to angry or to forgive ruku on his own, so tht ek side ki bashing se to bechara bach jata. Bang
Haan , I saw that too. How dare he call Ruqqu his "jaan" , then who is Jodha  hppy . Aaj am really enjoying , I tell u  Wink

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-12, 21:39

@ngayou after munni's reaction
I checked IF,baap re 
title dekh kar he thread
open karne ki himmat
nai hui.BW ko jaan nai
kahega to kya bandi 
ko kahega.
By the way Y r u
enjoying it?

shiningways2407
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 95
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by ngayou on 2014-06-12, 21:43

shiningways2407 wrote:@ngayou after munni's reaction
I checked IF,baap re 
title dekh kar he thread
open karne ki himmat
nai hui.BW ko jaan nai
kahega to kya bandi 
ko kahega.
By the way Y r u
enjoying it?
Am enjoying bcos Jo fans want to slap her too for a change  Clap

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-12, 21:51

@ngayou what a pleasant
surprise. I was willing to do
that since suji ka halwa track.
Finally for a change Jo's fan saw her OTT mahanta.
But to be honest I m happy
that jalal didnt broke
all relations with ruks ,though
she need some punishment
n need to do serious repentance.

shiningways2407
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 95
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-12, 21:56

Frnds, the only reason we did not see Ruqs ka FP getting known all over is becoz it is EK's natakiya rupantar and has no historical recording by any of the contemporary historians of Akbar's times!!!!!!


So let us all not get onto a high horse of judgements - and if we do want to pass judgements let us do so on EK and her team of idiot writers who created such a track.

I for one have been taking all that is being shown by EK with bucketful of salt - since I do not believe the original premise and tagline - and I refuse to spoil my readings of Akbar with EK's rubbish!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by ngayou on 2014-06-12, 22:32

shiningways2407 wrote:@ngayou what a pleasant
surprise. I was willing to do
that since suji ka halwa track.
Finally for a change Jo's fan saw her OTT mahanta.
But to be honest I m happy
that jalal didnt broke
all relations with ruks ,though
she need some punishment
n need to do serious repentance.
Yes, I didn't want Ruq to be seriously punished either , bcos somewhere Jalal was at fault too in giving too much importance to Jodha & somewhat sidelining Ruqqu, though it doesn't take away the wrong in what Ruq did

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-12, 22:35

@munni don't bother abt jalal bashing..jalal is everyone's punching bag..show mein bhi our forums mein bhi..we can't expect jalal to forgive Ruk by himself..He was very hurt by his Best friend's betrayel..den how can we expect him to think abt Ruk and her feelings..so jo helped him..She already got the title of mother teresa..so she did the job very well..i hate it when she gave him lectures like a teacher..CVs always love to do that..it's not the first time..we get used to it..In jp's FP track too, he was very angry,but solved all matters very cleverly with the help of salima's advice..But today, jo ko mahan lady banane ke chakkar mein dey butchered her character completely..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 260
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-12, 22:53

ngayou wrote:
munnirony wrote:
ngayou wrote:I ll finally admit it today, really Jodha is really a "mahaan" , & thanks Jo begum for sparing us from Jallu bashing by taking the bashing upon urself too ROFL
still jallu bashing is going on. & after today's episode it will be from both sides. at least CVs should allowed either to angry or to forgive ruku on his own, so tht ek side ki bashing se to bechara bach jata. Bang
Haan , I saw that too. How dare he call Ruqqu his "jaan" , then who is Jodha  hppy . Aaj am really enjoying , I tell u  Wink
me too enjoying...I always enjoy crying of haters hppy  when he cared for ruku or here he cared both jodha and ruku...

smile.sara
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-12, 23:16

i dont know but i cant blame jalal for anything, bcoz its actually the responsibility of elders like HB & SB. if jalal is doing wrong, why cant they lecture jalal about this which they always do for jodha??? did HB tried to stop ruku when her insecurities started????even ruku ignored jalal's emotions during BK death & BB issue, so why didnt HB took a step to make ruku understand tht jalal needs his wife, which she always does with jodha?? fine jalal accepted his fault & when he doesnt?? but wht about HB & SB's role in all these, who always do jodha jaap 24 hrs a day???

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-12, 23:22

shreya that's my point my dear friend.... I always agree with u on HB side role in jalal and ruku life and OTT role in jodha life ....

I just finish first part of epi.... and I m crying ... yaar the chemistry of rajat and lavina was on fire today ...

thanx CV they showed this scene before jodha begum lecture ....

smile.sara
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-12, 23:36

smile.sara wrote:shreya that's my point my dear friend.... I always agree with u on HB side role in jalal and ruku life and OTT role in jodha life ....

I just finish first part of epi.... and I m crying ... yaar the chemistry of rajat and lavina was on fire today ...

thanx CV they showed this scene before jodha begum lecture ....
ya so why the lectures r only for jalal??? whenver jalal commits a mistake he always gets punishment.but why HB & SB always remain safe in the name of "mahanta"????

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-12, 23:37

smile.sara wrote:shreya that's my point my dear friend.... I always agree with u on HB side role in jalal and ruku life and OTT role in jodha life ....

I just finish first part of epi.... and I m crying ... yaar the chemistry of rajat and lavina was on fire today ...

thanx CV they showed this scene before jodha begum lecture ....
their chemistry is always mind blowing. they r so natural with each other. hpee

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by mishti on 2014-06-13, 07:08

Well ummm!! I liked the episode. I think I'm the only one.  Rolling Eyes  In fact to me Jodha, didn't look Mahaan, I thought of her as a quick thinking wifely minister.....who knew how her husband looses himself blind in fury...also she gave Jalal, the much needed insight of a women psyche...don't know why, but to me they'd never looked more of husband-wife, than ever...working in sync.
Also he'll never be same with Rukku how ever much he'll want...and this we saw in the episode itself...there was certain coldness and menace in his voice...though he'd intended to stay with her to play chess, he couldn't bring in him to stay with her...and went to the woman he could be both happy and sad and angry and notorious....and everything.
Ruqaiya has lost many things, if only she'll have brains to see what those are. Also she's shamed in front Jalal...and her own self...have to watch, if she's absorbed any of the consequential aftermath of her idiotic act.  Bang

mishti
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-13, 09:42

Ok I didnt watch the eppy but reading all ur comments, i got the gist of it.

Frankly, I am not surprised tat Jalal forgave Ruks. Guys, remember, He was the one who let Jodha escape from punishment wen he thot she was cheating him wid another man. So wen compared to that, this FP is a minor one. So, no wonder Jalal decided to forgive Ruks. 

Even if Jodha had not given him bhashan, Jalal myt hv not jus spoken to Ruks for few days but I dnt think he wud give her some serious punishment.

He punished BB cos BB was gunehgaar of Jodha and not him. MA was also punished cos it was someone else (other than him) was affected. Jodha was also let go cos ONLY he s affected by tat incident. Same here, Ruks FP has direct affect on Jalal alone and not wid anyone else. 

I hope they give some convincing dialogues to Ruks - Jalal and get their relation back on track instead of Jodha madam pushing him towards Ruks.

The same way, now we can understand why Abul Mali is also been let go so many times. If  Jalal is the ONLY one who suffers cos of others' deeds then Jalal forgives them in no time.

knumnum
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-13, 09:47

adianasr wrote:Frnds, the only reason we did not see Ruqs ka FP getting known all over is becoz it is EK's natakiya rupantar and has no historical recording by any of the contemporary historians of Akbar's times!!!!!!


So let us all not get onto a high horse of judgements - and if we do want to pass judgements let us do so on EK and her team of idiot writers who created such a track.

I for one have been taking all that is being shown by EK with bucketful of salt - since I do not believe the original premise and tagline - and I refuse to spoil my readings of Akbar with EK's rubbish!!!!

Adi, that's not the case, I still feel MA will bring this out in open when she gets caught

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-13, 10:21

I think when maham will be caught nd punished in CB issue she will blame jalal for partiality nd may also spill the beans about tht bandi's death.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 14:27

I have watched EVERY episode, my pet, since the very beginning. I love it. Shyamala AuntyAlakh wrote:Amazing as usual. Have stopped watching so can't say much.

One thing, whenever I try to search you on Facebook, I end up on kapil sharma's page somehow. Please explain  Wink

Aunty please watch today's Mahabharat episode.. It was so beautiful....... Pls pls plsssssssssss

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 14:30

Look, Krishi and all the  others, do read my Equal Honours marathon post that has just been put up. You will either love it or hate it, nothing in between, but there is plenty for all of you to chew on. And for Heaven's sake, do NOT trawl the IF threads and then lament about them here! Shyamala/Auntyknumnum wrote:Ok I didnt watch the eppy but reading all ur comments, i got the gist of it.

Frankly, I am not surprised tat Jalal forgave Ruks. Guys, remember, He was the one who let Jodha escape from punishment wen he thot she was cheating him wid another man. So wen compared to that, this FP is a minor one. So, no wonder Jalal decided to forgive Ruks. 

Even if Jodha had not given him bhashan, Jalal myt hv not jus spoken to Ruks for few days but I dnt think he wud give her some serious punishment.

He punished BB cos BB was gunehgaar of Jodha and not him. MA was also punished cos it was someone else (other than him) was affected. Jodha was also let go cos ONLY he s affected by tat incident. Same here, Ruks FP has direct affect on Jalal alone and not wid anyone else. 

I hope they give some convincing dialogues to Ruks - Jalal and get their relation back on track instead of Jodha madam pushing him towards Ruks.

The same way, now we can understand why Abul Mali is also been let go so many times. If  Jalal is the ONLY one who suffers cos of others' deeds then Jalal forgives them in no time.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 14:32

Yes, but she killed the baandi. In any case, after Adham is executed, I think Mahaam will just collapse and die quietly, exactly as in the film. No one will believe anything she says anyway. Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:I think when maham will be caught nd punished in CB issue she will blame jalal for partiality nd may also spill the beans about tht bandi's death.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 14:34

I did not like the episode, Mishti dear, I loved it, and my Equal Honours post shows that amply. I always march to the beat of my own drummer! Shyamala Auntymishti wrote:Well ummm!! I liked the episode. I think I'm the only one.  Rolling Eyes  In fact to me Jodha, didn't look Mahaan, I thought of her as a quick thinking wifely minister.....who knew how her husband looses himself blind in fury...also she gave Jalal, the much needed insight of a women psyche...don't know why, but to me they'd never looked more of husband-wife, than ever...working in sync.
Also he'll never be same with Rukku how ever much he'll want...and this we saw in the episode itself...there was certain coldness and menace in his voice...though he'd intended to stay with her to play chess, he couldn't bring in him to stay with her...and went to the woman he could be both happy and sad and angry and notorious....and everything.
Ruqaiya has lost many things, if only she'll have brains to see what those are. Also she's shamed in front Jalal...and her own self...have to watch, if she's absorbed any of the consequential aftermath of her idiotic act.  Bang

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-13, 14:46

sashashyam wrote:
Yes, but she killed the baandi. In any case, after Adham is executed, I think Mahaam will just collapse and die quietly, exactly as in the film. No one will believe anything she says anyway. Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:I think when maham will be caught nd punished in CB issue she will blame jalal for partiality nd may also spill the beans about tht bandi's death.

Shyamala in the movie she conspired against Jodha because of Adham's death, so even here I doubt she will be quiet and when she screams about Ruq's plot in DEK, do you think Jalal will say you are not saying the truth?

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-13, 14:50

Yes, but the sequencing is not the same; in the film, Adham was executed before Mahaam was disgraced. Here it is ulta.I do not think she will get caught over the Chand Begum issue, somehow. The focus for now will be on Shehnaaz. I do not think Jalal will deal with Mahaam in the DEK either. I hope Ruqaiya does not start slipping all over  again, that is all. Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Yes, but she killed the baandi. In any case, after Adham is executed, I think Mahaam will just collapse and die quietly, exactly as in the film. No one will believe anything she says anyway. Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:I think when maham will be caught nd punished in CB issue she will blame jalal for partiality nd may also spill the beans about tht bandi's death.

Shyamala in the movie she conspired against Jodha because of Adham's death, so even here I doubt she will be quiet and when she screams about Ruq's plot in DEK, do you think Jalal will say you are not saying the truth?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-17, 00:44

Shyamala, Rajat is surprising me with his take every time!!!! The dream of Abba huzoor - that entire sequence - with Jalal having that talk with the 'supposed baby in womb' - and the hope expressed of holding his child - that entire gamut of emotions and expressions - this is definitely coming from someone who is living the character!!!!!

And as for the opening sequence of Monday - it was comical!!!! Rajat as 'do biwiyon ke beech phansa shauhar' was brilliant - definitely one does not need stand-up comedy for making the audience laugh - all that is needed is unlimited range in terms of expression or better yet, the ability to visualize the scenario and stand in the shoes of the character and respond to the situation!!!

Have just seen Monday and tuesday epis till now and Rajat was the high point in both!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 258-259: The death of a dream

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum