Latest topics

Buhaaaaaa haaaa haaaa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buhaaaaaa haaaa haaaa

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 20:22

Buhaaaaaa haaaa haaaa !!!

Jalal knows...  hppy 

I know it's sad. My heart was broken for Jalal. But Beghum-e-Nautanki's truth is out.. And so as I'd promised I'm laughing like a rakshas...

"BUHAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA"

Now just waiting to see what Jalal is gonna do !!!!! scared 

PS - Rajat is the king of understatement. So controlled rage as against his outburst with Jodha previously.. I've doffed my proverbial hat off to him !! Thumbsup

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Buhaaaaaa haaaa haaaa

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 20:24

Jigs, Nanayaa, and Gianni.. you guys had promised me... where are you all????????? hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 20:25

Sam_0506 wrote:Buhaaaaaa haaaa haaaa !!!

Jalal knows...  hppy 

I know it's sad. My heart was broken for Jalal. But Beghum-e-Nautanki's truth is out.. And so as I'd promised I'm laughing like a rakshas...

"BUHAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA"

PS - Rajat is the king of understatement. So controlled rage as against his outburst with Jodha previously.. I've doffed my proverbial hat off to him !! Thumbsup
Sam I am happy Jalal finally realized he was being fooled by his childhood friend ... what a betrayal from his trusted friend ..but thank God it ended tonight .. no more of this fake drama 
 Thumbsup  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 20:54

Sam_0506 wrote:Jigs, Nanayaa, and Gianni.. you guys had promised me... where are you all????????? hpee
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Sam, I havn't watch yet am just about too. My client is having physiotherapy  so will be on it very soon and join you. party4

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-11, 20:59

AAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
muhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
right there next to you sammy... !! tomorrow jallu's emotional breakdown in jodhu's arms... *le sigh*
so sweet....yet
so heartbreaking...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 21:05

Jiggy wrote:AAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAAJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
right there next to you sammy... !! tomorrow jallu's emotional breakdown in jodhu's arms... *le sigh*
so sweet....yet
so heartbreaking...
oh so it is tomorrow Jiggy ?? Jalal weeping over the loss of his nonexistent  child and betrayal by Ruku and crying over Jodha's shoulder .. or better weeping with his head on her lap .. and the jealous ruku peeping and getting all the more jealous...
 hppy  hppy  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 21:34

--sumana13-- wrote:

Jalal knows...  hppy 

"BUHAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA"

Sam I am happy Jalal finally realized he was being fooled by his childhood friend ... what a betrayal from his trusted friend ..but thank God it ended tonight .. no more of this fake drama 
 Thumbsup  Dance
Oh yeah Mannu, finally we can dream of having Ruqaiyya free episodes..  long hug

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 21:40

so sweet....yet
so heartbreaking...
No enemy could have hurt him more than his so called bestie has..  Bang  Bang

But this is what I want to see..
"Jalal breaks down in front of (in the arms, on the lap, wherever  hpee ) Jodha. She consoles him. Then she goes to confront Ruqs. Ruqs Jodha show down. Jodha on the way back faints. And voila... another hakim, another vomit (yuckssss!!) and another baby blues..  Clap

Jalal happy, Jodha happy, HB happy, Salima happy, hakima happy, moti happy, zakira happy, jiji anga happy, gullu beghum happy, atgah happy, amer lot happy, Ruqs super unhappy and ergo I Party1  SUPER HAPPY..

Have I missed anybody???

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 21:45

Sam_0506 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Jalal knows...  hppy 

"BUHAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA"

Thumbsup  Dance
Oh yeah Mannu, finally we can dream of having Ruqaiyya free episodes..  long hug
Oooh nope Sam she is not going to back down that easily.

Anyways Dance  Dance  Dance

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 21:48

Sam_0506 wrote:
so sweet....yet
so heartbreaking...

"Jalal breaks down in front of (in the arms, on the lap, wherever  hpee ) Jodha. She consoles him. Then she goes to confront Ruqs. Ruqs Jodha show down. Jodha on the way back faints. And voila... another hakim, another vomit (yuckssss!!) and another baby blues..  Clap

Jalal happy, Jodha happy, HB happy, Salima happy, hakima happy, moti happy, zakira happy, jiji anga happy, gullu beghum happy, atgah happy, amer lot happy, Ruqs super unhappy and ergo I Party1  SUPER HAPPY..

Have I missed anybody???
I love the senario but I will wish Jodha don't do any confrontation with Ruk  it is not her cup of tea let Hamida be in charge of that  Party1  Party1

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 21:52

so sweet....yet
so heartbreaking...
Jiggy, Jalal is hurt but I don't see that outbust nature he shows in the case of Jodha here he might not rather go on the silent and cold shoulder mood rather than out bust of anger becos he would have done so right there and then.

Anyways this FP is over and no more Jodha nursing her which was getting on my nerves.
 Party2  Party2  Party2

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 22:03

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
so sweet....yet
so heartbreaking...

Have I missed anybody???
I love the senario but I will wish Jodha don't do any confrontation with Ruk  it is not her cup of tea let Hamida be in charge of that  Party1  Party1
@ Nanayaa, Jodha if is to be a queen, she need to master the art of dressing people down when they deserve it.
Hamida Banu Beghum may deliver the required dialogues. But frankly, in her quivery-quavery voice it may not have the desired impact. I want Jodha to ask Ruqs "Lajja nahi ayi aapko?" the way she asked Maham..  Bang

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-11, 22:19

Sam_0506 wrote:Jigs, Nanayaa, and Gianni.. you guys had promised me... where are you all????????? hpee

Aaaaawwwwwww girls, sorry I have dissapeared for a while, I've been working like a slave!!!! Will deffo have to move to Agra to enjoy the beneffits of slavery abolishment  hppy 

Just read the WU and jumped!! Woooohooooo, fake pegnancy track is ooooooveeeeeer, woooooaaaaaaaaaa!!! Clap 

Sorry Ruku-Huku but u called for it!!!!!! Bye byeeee!!!  cheers Party1 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 22:48

Sam_0506 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
so sweet....yet
so heartbreaking...

Have I missed anybody???
@ Nanayaa, Jodha if is to be a queen, she need to master the art of dressing people down when they deserve it.
Hamida Banu Beghum may deliver the required dialogues. But frankly, in her quivery-quavery voice it may not have the desired impact. I want Jodha to ask Ruqs "Lajja nahi ayi aapko?" the way she asked Maham..  Bang
Sam, if Jodha have to I will prefer it is for the fact that Rukaiya made a servant out of her only for her caprice that will be in the right direction. The rest is for Jalal and her close family membrs to handle her deceit to the Kingdom.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 23:11

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

Have I missed anybody???
Sam, if Jodha have to I will prefer it is for the fact that Rukaiya made a servant out of her only for her caprice that will be in the right direction. The rest is for Jalal and her close family membrs to handle her deceit to the Kingdom.
Nanayaa, Jodha needs to react for Ruq's underhanded tactics like foot massage, head massage and what not, ins hort making a glorified maid out of Jodha. but I doubt Jodha the pavitra aatma, will react to that.
But buddy, Jodha too is part of royal family. Moreover she is Jalal's other half (better or worse is still to be seen Wink) So she has to get angry on his account too. She has seen first hand how eager was he, how sentimental he'd become! Hence she needs to lash out at Ruqs. I'd love her love for Jalal then..

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 23:13

Giannita63 wrote:

Aaaaawwwwwww  girls, sorry I have dissapeared for a while, I've been working like a slave!!!! Will deffo have to move to Agra to enjoy the beneffits of slavery abolishment  hppy 

Just read the WU and jumped!!   Woooohooooo, fake pegnancy track is ooooooveeeeeer, woooooaaaaaaaaaa!!!  Clap 

Sorry Ruku-Huku but u called for it!!!!!! Bye byeeee!!!  cheers Party1 
@ Gianni, if you move ti Agra, please let me know before hand. I have a small favor to ask. Please go and give a tight slap to Shehnaz Darling for me. Will be eternally grateful to you !! long hug

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 23:42

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Jalal knows...  hppy 

"BUHAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA"

Thumbsup  Dance

Whattt ??this is not the end for Ruku ?? Bang  Evil or Very Mad  No  scratch 
we have to see more of her now ?? do you think she will save Jalalfrom the evil intentions of chand begum and be back into the good books of Jalal !!... just a speculation  scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-11, 23:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Thumbsup  Dance

we have to see more of her now ?? do you think she will save Jalalfrom the evil intentions of chand begum and be back into the good books of Jalal !!... just a speculation  scratch 
Mannu, the only way she can get in Jalal's neutral book (no good books for her) is if she does something selfless for his Jodha Beghum. I don't see that happening.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-11, 23:54

Nanayaa, Jodha needs to react for Ruq's underhanded tactics like foot massage, head massage and what not, ins hort making a glorified maid out of Jodha. but I doubt Jodha the pavitra aatma, will react to that.
But buddy, Jodha too is part of royal family. Moreover she is Jalal's other half (better or worse is still to be seen Wink) So she has to get angry on his account too. She has seen first hand how eager was he, how sentimental he'd become! Hence she needs to lash out at Ruqs. I'd love her love for Jalal then..

Hmmm, Sam you have a point there; though Rukaiya has not accepted the fact that Jodha is part of the family and Jalal’s wife yet. Upon second thought how about a tight slap from Jodha to Rukaiya like the one she gave Jodha during the Tiger attack track ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

I was thinking Sam what if Jodha was so shocked and faints all of a sudden in Jalal's arm cos it looks like two months has passed right. Scared

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-12, 00:03

Nanayaa623 wrote:

Hmmm, Sam you have a point there; though Rukaiya has not accepted the fact that Jodha is part of the family and Jalal’s wife yet. Upon second thought how about a tight slap from Jodha to Rukaiya like the one she gave Jodha during the Tiger attack track ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

I was thinking Sam what if Jodha was so shocked and faints all of a sudden in Jalal's arm cos it looks like two months has passed right. Scared
If Jodha faints tomorrow in Jalal's arms, I am defo gonna distribute some sweets...  Clap

But I doubt CV's will be that merciful and Jodha won't be shown ready to vomit so soon.. Yuckssss , what's with these guys and vomit ?? Ewwwwwwwwww...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-12, 00:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Thumbsup  Dance

Manu, I don't think CV's Bang  will just end her interference so soon; she might try to gain Jalal's forgiveness cos Rukaiya believes Jalal will come around after;  as she is 'special wife and 'best friend' which is lasting than love from her side right. She might even be shown accepting Jodha finally at some point. But don't think she will join any  enenmy against Jalal. She will realised that 'her Jala'l is no more and he has changed a lot though she refused to see that changes for a while now. flower

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-12, 09:43

Guys i have written before n again i m writting
Guys rukayya is like:
Hr safar me aapka sath hm denge,
Apne pyar ki saugat him denge ,
Girne lage to hath Ham denge,aur
Na b gire to EK LAAT HUM DENGE
P.S.didn't meant for insult ing rukaiya sultan just making fun of CVs