Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-11, 23:42

Bala returns home and sits down on their bed with exhaustion written all over him. Vandu asks him where he had gone off to so early in the morning. Bala says that he had gone to meet Mahesh, a friend of his, who runs a coaching centre for a job there. However, Mahesh had refused to give him a job because he was afraid his presence there would negatively affect the reputation of the place. Bala says that bad times are good in a way because they teach you who your true friends are. Vandu consoles him saying someone with a double post-graduate degree like him should not be teaching at any coaching centre. Bala says that until the Romi case is solved, no college was ready to give him a job and he couldn’t just sit around doing nothing. Vandu asks him not to worry. Bala sees Shravan’s childhood bangles in Vandu’s hands and asks why she had taken them out suddenly. She tells him that they could get these exchanged for something for Ishita’s sister-in-law’s child’s naming ceremony.

In their room, Raman is sitting on the couch when Ishita walks in with a bag and places it in their cupboard. He asks what that bag had which she was hiding from him. She shows him the contents. He asks what these were for. She says that it was for Param. Raman becomes very angry and says how could she even think Param would be a part of the ceremony. Ishita says it wasn’t her who thinks so, but Simmi. She tells him of the phone conversation between Param and Simmi. She said the gift was just so that if Param landed up at their home, then the family would not be humiliated before all their guests. Raman tells her he just doesn’t understand her at times. He receives a call and answers it. After speaking he hangs up and looks distressed.
Ishita asks him what the matter was and Raman says that he had to go to Chandigarh immediately or else the company would suffer a major loss. She asks him not to worry since all arrangements had been made already. He says he’s not worrying about that but what if Param lands up and she’ll be alone. She says that the entire family will be there and she could deal with Param all on her own. Raman says that he wasn’t worried about her. It was Param he was worrying about. Ishita becomes angry and leaves without taking out his clothes. Raman laughs to himself.
At Ashok's place, they celebrate the success of the plan to send Raman out of station. Param says that today his respect for Ashok had risen even higher. He had truly proved himself to be a man of his word. Shagun arrives on the scene that even though Raman had gone away, his behenji wife was there to create trouble.
Mihika arrives at Mihir’s well-ordered apartment. She asks him to hurry since they were getting late for the ceremony. He is busy looking for a file. Mihika says that she’ll find it and asks him to get dressed. Mihir returns after dressing up and sees his entire room in a mess. Files are scattered all across the floor. Mihika emerges triumphant with the file he had been looking for. Mihir asks her to go to the ceremony and he’ll be coming later. She asks him why. He says that he’d have to take care of the place which seemed like a bomb had exploded in it. Mihika is angry as she says that she was helping him. She accuses Mihir of having OCD and asks him to find another bride for himself if he thought her to be a dirty pig. She leaves very angry and ready to not speak to Mihir again any time soon.
At the Akash Ganga Housing Society, Simmi’s baby’s naming ceremony is in full-swing. Everyone arrives and congratulates Ishita for making such wonderful arrangements. When Simmi comes she becomes angry on hearing others praise Ishita and says all the arrangements were paid for by Raman bhai and he was now too busy with work to attend. She says that it was easy for the rest to just turn up all dressed up once all the arrangements had been made. The priest says that they can now begin and asks the child’s parents to take their places. Mr. Bhalla asks if it is fine if he and his wife do the puja in the absence of the baby’s father. The priest says there will not be any problem.
Simmi interrupts saying she had a problem. As everyone comes to talk to her, she looks towards the entrance and smiles. Param enters and comes towards them. Mr. Bhalla asks who had called him there and Simmi says that she had. Simmi and Param take their seats. The rest of the Bhallas look on with anger. Mihir asks Ishita what Raman would do if he knew Param was here. She tells him that she had already mentally prepared him for this. The puja begins. When it is time to give the child its name, Toshiji says that the name will be given by the wife of the family, Ishita. As Ishita is about to get up, Param says that the name would be given from someone from his family. He makes a phone call and says that have you reached? As the rest look on, Ashok and Shagun enter the hall.
Param says Shagunji will give his child her name. Toshiji tries to talk Param out if it but he is adamant. Simmi too agrees and hands Shagun her child, saying Shagun too was her aunt in a way. Toshiji scolds her but she says that whatever Param says was right in her eyes. Shagun takes the baby and is about to whisper its name into the child’s ear when the child pees on her expensive saree. Shagun is disgusted. Ishita takes the child in her arms before Shagun drops her. Param apologises but Shagun chides Simmi saying that she couldn’t even make the child put on a diaper. She says that these people did not even know how to raise a child. At this Toshiji becomes very angry and says that Shagun had no right to say such thing. It had been Toshiji who had raised Aditya since Shangun was too busy with her own life. And when Ruhi had been merely six months old, Shagun had not hesitated to abandon her in search of her own happiness. Param apologises but Shagun and Ashok leave to take care of the saree.

Toshiji asks Ishita to give the child her name. Ishita whispers something in the child’s ear and then says that since their baby was unique in all respect, she would be known as ‘Ananya’. Simmi is happy with the name and announces it before all saying the child would be called ‘Ananya Parmeet Khurana’.

It is now time to give the Khurana family gifts. Mr. Bhalla gives Ananya a gold chain. Parmeet then says the Bhallas were forgetting the rituals since the father of the child too should be given something. Ishita takes out the gift she had kept aside and hands it to Romi, gesturing him to hand it to Param. Romi says that they had not forgotten and here was his gift. Param asks whether the Bhallas were giving him a gift or a slap. Toshji goes towards Ishita and asks her to just give the gift before Param makes a scene. Ishita gives it to him but moves away before Param can touch her head. He is already eyeing her with bad intentions in a very creepy manner.Ashok and Shagun, who had returned in the meantime, are happy to see Ishita being humiliated. Param then says that Ishita probably didn’t know the rituals but since he was older to her, she should take his blessings.

Precap: Ishita is thinking to herself whether she should take Param’s blessings or not. On one hand she refuses to do anything of the sort since he had insulted her in the worst possible way. On the hand she feels, for Simmi’s happiness she should do this.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-12, 15:56; edited 5 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th June 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-11, 23:46

Hookie my darling .. this is a lovely update yaar !!..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 00:01

--sumana13-- wrote:Hookie my darling .. this is a lovely update yaar  !!..

Thanks Manu! The Raman-Ishita scene was lovely! And I really liked the puff-sleeved blouse that Ishu was wearing during the ceremony.
The actor who plays Param does such a fine job that I really detest him. And today there was too many close-ups of him and Simmi...left me quite Sick 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-12, 00:14

Rikhia your written updates are awesome ! Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 00:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Rikhia your written updates are awesome ! Thank you

Thanks Sabi! by the way, how are you liking Raman now ever since he's mellowed down a bit ?  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-12, 06:41

hooked wrote:

Thanks Sabi! by the way, how are you liking Raman now ever since he's mellowed down a bit ?  hpee 

Hmmm... It's not that bad yet... Yesterday he said he was forced to marry Ishita  hppy  in between lovey dovey midnight stroll.... He wasn't completely revamped ... I'm hopeful he will stay slightly nasty at all time .. hpee 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-12, 11:22

too much lemon  Bang Bang Bang Bang wat I don't understand is y the baby didn't have a nappy on

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 11:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hmmm... It's not that bad yet... Yesterday he said he was forced to marry  Ishita  hppy  in between lovey dovey midnight stroll.... He wasn't completely revamped ... I'm hopeful he will stay slightly nasty at all time .. hpee 

haha...actually Raman is perfect now..he just mustn't get all mushy!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 12:07

sarra0 wrote:too much lemon  Bang Bang Bang Bang wat I don't understand is y the baby didn't have a nappy on

poetic licence!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-12, 12:18

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:too much lemon  Bang Bang Bang Bang wat I don't understand is y the baby didn't have a nappy on

poetic licence!  hppy 

illogical but yep  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-12, 12:20

hooked wrote:

poetic licence!  hppy 
 hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-12, 13:26

Thanks Hooked.

Lovely Ishra scene, Raman's laughing to himself was terrific.. but am so tired of Param and Simmi.. gosh someone please pack them off to Dubai.

Ishu was looking lovely.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-12, 13:28

Thanks Hooked for the WU..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 14:53

wonderful update, Hooked .. the pic touch enhances the WU..

I was under the impression tht Ashok was person non grata to Raman's family, so how dare Simmi invite him and how does   Raman's stay quiet instead of throwing them out and giving a piece of mind to Simmi.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-12, 15:18

Rihika.. Superb yaar.. Well written update.. I liked it..

Ha ha.. Baby without nappy on a ceremony hppy but the scene was good.. Mrs.B became a fighter cock soon shagun opened her mouth..

Someone kick this param out !!is this simmi so stupid to hand over her child to shagun.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-12, 15:20

Sathya begum ...
Raman was not Der.. He was sent out of station purposely by this apshagun couple.. And inviting them is param's plan and even simmi was not aware til they came..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-12, 15:29

Tanthya wrote:wonderful update, Hooked .. the pic touch enhances the WU..

I was under the impression tht Ashok was person non grata to Raman's family, so how dare Simmi invite him and how does   Raman's stay quiet instead of throwing them out and giving a piece of mind to Simmi.

raman isn't there having been conveniently been sent out of town on urgent business...something cooked up by ashok...param comes as simi invited him and he in turns invites ashok and shagun..and balas don't want to create to much furs...just a small amount...shame raman wasnt around

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 16:10

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Lovely Ishra scene, Raman's laughing to himself was terrific.. but am so tired of Param and Simmi.. gosh someone please pack them off to Dubai.

Ishu was looking lovely.

I know man...really tired of Simmi's bitchiness...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 16:10

Maria J wrote:Thanks Hooked for the WU..
 long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 16:12

sarra0 wrote:

raman isn't there having been conveniently been sent out of town on urgent business...something cooked up by ashok...param comes as simi invited him and he in turns invites ashok and shagun..and balas don't want to create to much furs...just a small amount...shame raman wasnt around

i have a feeling Romi will somehow speak up today and prevent Ishita from martyring herself for 'Simmi's happiness'

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 16:13

candy wrote:Rihika.. Superb yaar.. Well written update.. I liked it..

Ha ha.. Baby without nappy  on  a ceremony :lollol:but the scene was good.. Mrs.B  became a fighter cock soon shagun opened her mouth..

Someone kick this param out !!is this simmi so stupid to hand over her child to shagun.

haha..yeah, and i really liked ashok's bemused expression when toshiji was shouting at shagun..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-12, 18:31

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i have a feeling Romi will somehow speak up today and prevent Ishita from martyring herself for 'Simmi's happiness'

if that happened it would be wonderful.. with that his character would be completely redeemed

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-12, 20:59

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it would b good...but it just wont have the same bite to it  hppy she could always save herself...would the in laws just for peace let her go thru wit it...would mihir try and stop it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-12, 21:02

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it would b good...but it just wont have the same bite to it  hppy she could always save herself...would the in laws just for peace let her go thru wit it...would mihir try and stop it...

I thought Mrs. B was weird yesterday.. she did not seem happy that Param was there and she was apologetic to Ishu when asking her to hand over the gift. Does she now believe that Param is guilty and deserved what he got or is the fact that he has sided with Apshagun brought this change?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-12, 21:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I thought Mrs. B was weird yesterday.. she did not seem happy that Param was there and she was apologetic to Ishu when asking her to hand over the gift. Does she now believe that Param is guilty and deserved what he got or is the fact that he has sided with Apshagun brought this change?

mayb she has had time to reflect maybe she she has realised that ishita isn't that bad...mayb since0param went to ashok camp he she has had to rethink...mayb raman told her about the farmhouse as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum