Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-12, 21:08

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i have a feeling Romi will somehow speak up today and prevent Ishita from martyring herself for 'Simmi's happiness'

it would b good...but it just wont have the same bite to it  hppy she could always save herself...would the in laws just for peace let her go thru wit it...would mihir try and stop it...

I thought Mrs. B was weird yesterday.. she did not seem happy that Param was there and she was apologetic to Ishu when asking her to hand over the gift. Does she now believe that Param is guilty and deserved what he got or is the fact that he has sided with Apshagun brought this change?

mayb she has had time to reflect maybe she she has realised that ishita isn't that bad...mayb since0param went to ashok camp he she has had to rethink...mayb raman told her about the farmhouse as well...

so many maybes.. all of them possible

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-12, 21:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it would b good...but it just wont have the same bite to it  hppy she could always save herself...would the in laws just for peace let her go thru wit it...would mihir try and stop it...

I thought Mrs. B was weird yesterday.. she did not seem happy that Param was there and she was apologetic to Ishu when asking her to hand over the gift. Does she now believe that Param is guilty and deserved what he got or is the fact that he has sided with Apshagun brought this change?

mayb she has had time to reflect maybe she she has realised that ishita isn't that bad...mayb since0param went to ashok camp he she has had to rethink...mayb raman told her about the farmhouse as well...

hppy like the car accident so many possibility...for this..for how she gets out of touching his feet  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-12, 21:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy like the car accident so many possibility...for this..for how she gets out of touching his feet  hppy 

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 00:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:wonderful update, Hooked .. the pic touch enhances the WU..

I was under the impression tht Ashok was person non grata to Raman's family, so how dare Simmi invite him and how does   Raman's stay quiet instead of throwing them out and giving a piece of mind to Simmi.

raman isn't there having been conveniently been sent out of town on urgent business...something cooked up by ashok...param comes as simi invited him and he in turns invites ashok and shagun..and balas don't want to create to much furs...just a small amount...shame raman wasnt around

i have a feeling Romi will somehow speak up today and prevent Ishita from martyring herself for 'Simmi's happiness'

if that happened it would be wonderful.. with that his character would be completely redeemed

Romi did speak up and though sarra is right about the fact that ishita should be given the opportunity to defend herself, compared to the last time she spoke against Param, it was nice to watch the Bhallas take a more active role in supporting her.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum