Latest topics

KKB: who suits bulbul more Suresh or Purab

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sureh or purab for bulbul

Post by shifa khan on 2014-06-20, 22:25

I think purab is perfect for bulbul because he love her a lot nd suresh is perfecccccccct for alia she should like that partner which does not suits her. hpee

shifa khan

Back to top Go down

Re: KKB: who suits bulbul more Suresh or Purab

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-20, 22:41

shifa khan wrote:I think purab is perfect for bulbul because he love her a lot nd suresh is perfecccccccct for alia she should like that partner which does not suits her. hpee

Welcome shifa .... You in favor of SuLiya too? Bechara Suresh...  hppy 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-21, 10:26

Shesherkobita wrote:
shifa khan wrote:I think purab is perfect for bulbul because he love her a lot nd suresh is perfecccccccct for alia she should like that partner which does not suits her. hpee

Suliya  hppy  Fans are increasing

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-21, 16:03

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Thanks to you ... hppy long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-21, 17:27

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

wat an interesting jodi...she can change the clothes and appearance to suit her and voilà...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 08:16

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

wat an interesting jodi...she can change the clothes  and appearance to suit her and voilà...
we have the tables turns for this jodi.... suresh becomes modern n all smart.. but aliya turns other way round..... with glasses n all to impress suresh.... SULIYa the couple in making.... hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 11:57

riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

wat an interesting jodi...she can change the clothes  and appearance to suit her and voilà...
we have the tables turns for this jodi.... suresh becomes modern n all smart.. but aliya turns other way round..... with glasses n all to impress suresh.... SULIYa the couple in making.... hppy
 hppy  hppy but how does he get her attention to begin wit...important part..or is it a groom swap  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 12:13

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

hppy  hppy but how does he get her attention to begin wit...important part..or is it a groom swap  hppy
for suliya case, anything can happen.....  hppy  mayb eyes swap hppy.. i really hope ekta creates this jodi suliya.... finger crossed  hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:24

riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

for suliya case, anything can happen.....  hppy  mayb eyes swap hppy.. i really hope ekta creates this jodi suliya.... finger crossed  hppy
 hppy  hppy anything ip possible in ekta world

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 12:27

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
AGREE hppy  .... N yes suresh can do a plastic surgery n have the face of purab... n this couple will happen with ease.... N for ekta nothing is impossible.....  hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-23, 12:33

hppy hppy Wat a make over for Suliya jodi...

I will guess something.,
Suresh to look more hand some after make over comes to a mall.. Aaliya who comes thinkin abt purab who insulted her sayin you wont get any guy to marry you dashes with New look suresh.. Lets have a eye lock scene.. Then suresh slips aaliya holds him., *BG missing* Aaliya gets impressed with his look and he gets impressed tat a girl supports hppy him. As per his old logic, a girl who holds him from falling can hold his family too.,.

So 2+2=4... And hence Suliya jodi is formed ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-23, 12:37

Riya, if suresh has a plastic surgery and gets purab face. Maiya will change the story giving a grey shade to this guy, he will hug and love bulbul with purab face and give a villan wicked smile...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 12:46

candy wrote:Riya, if suresh has a plastic surgery and gets purab face. Maiya will change the story giving a grey shade to this guy, he will  hug and love bulbul with purab face and give a villan wicked smile...

and there you go Ek Villain ..... hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 12:48

candy wrote: hppy hppy Wat a make over for Suliya jodi...

I will guess something.,
Suresh to look more hand some after make over comes to a mall.. Aaliya who comes thinkin abt purab who insulted her sayin you wont get any guy to marry you dashes with New look suresh.. Lets have a eye lock scene.. Then suresh slips aaliya holds him.,  *BG missing*  Aaliya gets impressed with his look and he gets impressed tat a girl supports hppy him. As per his old logic, a girl who holds him from falling can hold his family too.,.

So 2+2=4... And hence Suliya jodi is formed ROFL ROFL
everything ok buddy just one thing, the slip scene is perfect but i dun want any hld .... if suresh slips then aliya let him slip... to make it different this time... aliya slip as well... creating a history of suliya jodi slip wala love.... 

And his logic applies here too, a girl who slips for him can slip his family too.... after all theres no stairs to slip at their rented hse  hppy  ROFL

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 13:06

riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
AGREE hppy  .... N yes suresh can do a plastic surgery n have the face of purab... n this couple will happen with ease.... N for ekta nothing is impossible.....  hppy
and the real purab will b held in a hole so he cant ruin it...fed thru a tube  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 13:20

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
and the real purab will b held in a hole so he cant ruin it...fed thru a tube  hppy
to have suliya to happen, i dun mind if both real purab & bulbul meets in heaven / hell....  hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-23, 19:48

Riya... Slip waala love ROFL ROFL

ok.. Your suggestion accepted, let both of them slip.. hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-23, 20:13

Candy, Sabi, Riya you all are having fun of the possibilities ahead hppy  hppy  hppy 

Riya,  it looks like Abhi  came back from the party from the spoiler video or that was when he left her all alone. Am eager top see what really happened.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum