Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 11th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-12, 13:16

Hi everyone!!

I liked Rehaan comforting Sanam but why is Rehaan always praising Ahil. I seriously wish the reason is told. This praising is totally getting boring now and there is no proper reason also. Tanveer has a son and she is actually trying to find the will for him. So its obvious that Tanveer is just bearing with Ahil because of the will. So sad for Ahil.. Wonder if he knows about Tanveer’s real son.

Badi ammi has started speaking and Tanveer has come to know about. Sanam in her eagerness to help Badi ammi has put her in trouble. In the precap Badi ammi warns Sanam of the lurking danger but alas Sanam doesn’t comprehend.

Munisa is so stupid. She is blaming Haya when she should take her pervert husband to task. Munisa in her revenge didn’t even bother about the hurt she is causing her brother. Rahat was just trying to help Haya and the witch reminded him of his former love. How mean of her.. Bang  Bang 

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share yours too..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 11th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-12, 17:58

Hay Maria .... I'm pretty sure REHAAN is the son... He was brought from orphanage , right ? Maybe Tanveer had a deal that she will raise Nawab's kids but Rehaan must get a share ... Or she wants to change everything and get the property for herself.... We will have to wait and see.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-13, 10:19

Shesherkobita wrote:Hay Maria .... I'm pretty sure REHAAN is the son... He was brought from orphanage , right ?  Maybe Tanveer had a deal that she will raise Nawab's kids but Rehaan must get a share ... Or she wants to change everything and get the property for herself.... We will have to wait and see.
Hey Sabi  long hug  long hug 

Rehaan is so good.. I dont think he could be Tanveer's son.. I mean will Tanveer be able to see her son being treated as a servant??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum