Latest topics

Sense and Sensibilty with an Ekta twist!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sense and Sensibilty with an Ekta twist!

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-12, 17:02

Does it get any better? Two extremely different people getting together due to family pressures, twisted stories and misunderstandings. We all know, they will eventually fall in love but HOW is how we'll never get bored of! I'm glad it's Ekta though! Her way of presenting things is quiet catchy and acceptable! Fingers crossed x

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Sense and Sensibilty with an Ekta twist!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-12, 17:40

nadi.iq wrote:Does it get any better? Two extremely different people getting together due to family pressures, twisted stories and misunderstandings. We all know, they will eventually fall in love but HOW is how we'll never get bored of! I'm glad it's Ekta though! Her way of presenting things is quiet catchy and acceptable! Fingers crossed x

Yes, so true Nadia ... Underneath the polar opposite exteria Abhi and pragya are very similar when it comes to family ... The IceCream scene of yesterday shows that ...

Yep, fingers crossed  hpee 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-12, 18:40

nadi.iq wrote:Does it get any better? Two extremely different people getting together due to family pressures, twisted stories and misunderstandings. We all know, they will eventually fall in love but HOW is how we'll never get bored of! I'm glad it's Ekta though! Her way of presenting things is quiet catchy and acceptable! Fingers crossed x
Hello, Nadi, am very sure we will never get bored in Ektaland she has me hooked on her serials now and am so sure it is going to be fun to watch how she make these two fall in love. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-12, 18:48

It will be interesting ride  hpee 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-12, 18:56

hpee

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-12, 19:38

Agree you nadi.. But i hope some changes apart from the usual track..

As of now i find some things similar to BALH.. Hope there will be some changes after the show picks up well.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-06-12, 22:54

Yes Nadi, Ekta has a way of presenting the same things in a new way. They will fall in love but have to see how and who will fall first Pragya or Abhi

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-13, 10:46

candy wrote:Agree you nadi.. But i hope some changes apart from the usual track..

As of now i find some things similar to BALH..  Hope there will be some changes after the show picks up well.
There will be. I haven't watched BALH :P Pragya is educated and wouldn't tolerate any kind of injustice! He's gonna adore her <3 hpee

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-13, 10:49

amimus wrote:Yes Nadi, Ekta has a way of presenting the same things in a new way. They will fall in love but have to see how and who will fall first Pragya or Abhi

I personally think that it's gonna be Abhi and that's how it should be! Like hey, he's already disturbed by her presence and does have a smile kind of thing :P Pragya is pissed at him sight! so abhi beta, your wife-servant is gonna make u go against gravity for her! :P :P  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-13, 10:54

like a couple of PH they can grab our attention and focus wit the style and presentation of the things that have been shown before...they also crash land u back once that part is over  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-13, 10:57

haha! u dnt wtch kkb?

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-13, 11:14

i don't as yet, just started reading WU...plot looks like it is hotin up...the best times in a serial trying to follow it and take the enjoyment...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-13, 11:18

HEHE.. You have a point. As far as I'm concerned, no show has ever kept me hooked for more than 200 episodes! (Ipkknd is an exception) :p):I'm hoping for something really different here though Wink

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-13, 11:23

ipkknd was something else, it kept me hooked the longest about 10 months, thou watchd it longer than0that...at the moment I am enjoying YHM...they have had some great episodes...

different here how? how is the chemistry between the two? would it do justice to the track

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-13, 11:30

I love YHM too. I'm not regular but a great fan of their fights and Ravan Kumar's one liners!

Not sure about the chemistry and anything else. I'm liking the message hidden! Well, talking about Pragya, she's simple and smart and wouldn't tolerate everything Abhi and co have planned already! Good lesson for all women out there who would just get used to this harsh world without trying to change the rest for the better. I'm sure most of us wouldn't have thought that way, but being rich doesn't give you the license to harass anyone nor look down on anyone too! Like this show EMA, they are making fun of poor and dark girls on national television! Hoping this would be an eye opener for all that hpee

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-13, 11:53

nadi.iq wrote:I love YHM too. I'm not regular but a great fan of their fights and Ravan Kumar's one liners!

Not sure about the chemistry and anything else. I'm liking the message hidden! Well, talking about Pragya, she's simple and smart and wouldn't tolerate everything Abhi and co have planned already! Good lesson for all women out there who would just get used to this harsh world without trying to change the rest for the better. I'm sure most of us wouldn't have thought that way, but being rich doesn't give you the license to harass anyone nor look down on anyone too! Like this show EMA, they are making fun of poor and dark girls on national television! Hoping this would be an eye opener for all that hpee

ravan kumar and ishita fights and one liners r wat is so good about the show...and thou they have toned him down from angry young man they have kept his one liners and hopefully will keep them as well...

i was reading his family is not nice so hopefully she being like that would mean she wont put up wit any crap from his family...nothing is as off putting as0a mahaan suffering bahu...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-13, 16:58

Hi Nadia .... You mean EMA is trying to rectify the issue of discrimination of dark skinned girls or they are making fun of them... ( I don't watch that show,,,just wanted to know out of curiosity)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-13, 17:01

Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Nadia .... You mean EMA is trying to rectify the issue of discrimination of dark skinned girls or they are making fun of them... ( I don't watch that show,,,just wanted to know out of curiosity)
No way that they're trying to eradicate it. well, they're actually making fun of dark and poor girls!

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-13, 17:20

nadi.iq wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Nadia .... You mean EMA is trying to rectify the issue of discrimination of dark skinned girls or they are making fun of them... ( I don't watch that show,,,just wanted to know out of curiosity)
No way that they're trying to eradicate it. well, they're actually making fun of dark and poor girls!

Oh my that's scary...  Evil or Very Mad 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-13, 17:29

nadi.iq wrote:

now that reminds of of QH

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum