Latest topics

JodhaAkbar Written Update 12th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JodhaAkbar Written Update 12th June 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 19:33

The imperial  women namely Hamida,Jodha, Salima *Love her lipstick shade*  dash into Ruqaiyya's room; Hamida is  tensed and worried, Seeing the downcast face of  Jalal, she understandably gets anxious  and enquires about the reason for their being summoned to Ruqaiyya's room, Jalal quietly  answers that once again his happines has crashed,  He has been betrayed  .. he turns to the women , says that Ruqaiyya miscarried   ..Jalal orders the Hakima to step up and disclose the truth; Hakima  parrots what has been taught to her  ..That She was unsuccessful in saving the unborn child of Ruqaiyya .. All the women are distraught  while Ruqaiyya stands stunned and uncomprehending.  Jalal walks to Ruqaiyya , Hugs her..  comforts her   saying that he will be by her side and not to be broken  about it .. He murmurs sotto voce to Ruqaiyya that he will not let her down publicly, He will not allow her to be humiliated  nor allow any slander to affect her status and position.  tears stream down Ruqaiyya's face.. Jalal  gently  guides ruqaiyya to her bed, makes her sit down. Hamida  rushes towards Ruqaiyya commiserating  with her while Ruqaiyya sits mute , unable to understand  Jalal.

OUTSIDE

Shenaz is stowing away   in a wicker basket , hoping that she will get to meet her mom in the prison  but is surprised when she overhears a conversation  wherein a couple of guards intercept the food bearers and takes away some food baskets with them..

On the other side, Maham is walking along with a Doc ostentatiously to treat a patient  whose recovery will help the Sultanat

PALACE

Jalal steps  amidst lamenting women, cites that Ruqaiyya would be very tired  and it is time to rest. The women depart while Ruqaiyya   stands moved .. She steps to Jalal, pleads for forgiveness  for her act; Jalal surprisingly hugs her .. states that he understands  her pain, deprecatingly points out that somewhere he oo was responsible  for her act, that somewhere she must have felt alone, isolated   hence was moved to take such a drastic step... Ruqaiyya breaks down ..

Jalal tells  her not to cry anymore and to forget everything, he invites Ruqaiyya for a game of chess,  The folly of her act is hurting her, Ruqaiyya declares that Jalal is the best husband and she again seeks his forgiveness.. Jalal  softly tells her that he does not want to remember the bad things and  wants to hold on to good memories only.. he recollects their  childhood friendship , the trust they had  and the troubles they faced. Ruqaiyya is moved..

Jalal points out that  it is very late n she better rest ..Jalal  begins to walk away , stops.. asks her never to repeat this betrayal again. whatever her complaints, shortcomings  she must come forward to him and never to resort to such low steps..

Jalal  heads to Jodha's room. Jodha is gazing out of the window .. Jalal hugs her and thanks her for helping him in preventing the loss of a beautiful friend/friendship in Ruqaiyya .

FLASH BACK

We see a furious Emperor rushing to confront Ruqaiyya .. He is stopped by Jodha who  gets concerned when she sees Jalal in a towering rage ... Jodha forcefully stops him..manages to  get everythiing coughed up from jalal, is suitably shocked and gets even more shocked when Jalal announces that he wants to punish Ruqaiyya... draws up on her training as a Teacher cum preachers , delivers a homily on friendship, plays a psychologist and points out the reason for Ruqaiyya's  unbecoming conduct. dons the saintly garb and urges Jalal to forgive her and set about repairing his relationship with Ruqaiyya as well as  cover up the folly of R as Ruqaiyya may not be  able to face the backlash...

A suitably chastened  Ardent devotee Jalal praises  omitting to mention  or categorize this  as one of her HUnars.. points out while other  Begums would have punced on this opportunity to get close to him , Jodha is being unique n helping him to bridge the distance between him and another Begum. Jalal thanks Jodha for this help

Jodha and Jalal sit side by side on the bed, Jodha leaning on Jalal's shoulder,replies that she is his wife and there is no help word between them and that whatever the matter, she will always love him..

Shenaz who was doing a mini Kingdom cruise courtesy of Wicker basket ( Tokri) overhears a powerful voice commanding the soldiers to wait as the  Doc/Hakim takes precedence  over food... Shenaz has her glimpse of the Tajmahal in which Moon Begum is staying..

PRECAP

Shenaz Confronts Jalal, stabs him ; Jalal falls down  for a change  blood coming out of his mouth than the accursed vomits  of  JA land.

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 20:27; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JodhaAkbar Written Update 12th June 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 20:03

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 20:12

2nd part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-12, 20:14

Guys did u noticed the chessboard
1st jalal was preparing for white and after zoom out he was preparing for black

Wow magic hair and Now magic chessboard

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-12, 20:20

Aww Jalal cries on Jodha's shoulder as all predicted ...
he does need lots of mothering ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 20:28

updated..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-12, 20:35

Hey what was that precap :jalal got injured by shenaz
Was it dream or real????????

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-12, 20:40

raj roshni wrote:Hey what was that precap :jalal got injured by shenaz

Raj ...that must be shenez's dream am sure yaar
 hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 20:43

raj roshni wrote:Hey what was that precap :jalal got injured by shenaz

100%  daydream ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-12, 20:58

Someone go and Tell shenaz that day dreaming is very harmful:-[}

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-12, 21:22

thanks for the WU  tants long hug
now this is gonna sound weird but I'm glad jalal didn't expose ruks and forgave her 
trust me when I say that I was positively fuming in the beginning 10 minutes...
but at the end, after I calmed somewhat I had a serious talk with my mum...
i'm glad jalal jodha's love is not weak that they have to eliminate ruks for their love to thrive... 
also, jodha's reasons for jalal to forgive ruks... nowhere it felt like her mahaanta speaking... but a bit of practicality and realistic nature... somewhere I felt she was speaking the truth... and even my mum said, what ruks did wasn't evil... it was wrong yes, but she only wanted attention of a hubby from many wives...
I dunno... having bit of mixed feelings...
but atleast this might soften ruks... I hope... towards jo
and this has done nothing but only brought jalal and jo further close... 
he may have forgiven her bur now jalal will think before trusting ruks... unlike jodhu whom he trusts implicitly now...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-12, 21:36

Fellow dhwanians, the only reason we did not see Ruqs ka FP getting known all over is becoz it is EK's natakiya rupantar and has no historical recording by any of the contemporary historians of Akbar's times!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-12, 21:59

This is what I called a wife; Jodha just simply led her husband Jalal to take a right decision in his fury. She is not the kind of person to take advantage of the situation to her own advantage. And this earned her more respect and love from her husband “Do no  rejoice when your enemy falls, and  do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles; Lest the Lord see it, and it displease Him, and He turn away his  wrath from your enemy.” Rukkaiya had many opportunities like this one and used it full to her advantage. Am glad CV’s  hppy gave me what I hoped for however I have a strange feeling Maham is a time bomb waiting to explode with the truth soon and demand fair justice.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-12, 22:00

Thanks Tanthya for the update. hpee  hpee  hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-12, 22:07

yep nanayaa... the spoiler man from zee tv said maham will expose ruks.... and today jalal's warning to ruks sounded very ominous....
why do I feel rukaiyya might do something nastier if cv's don't want to show her softening towards jo...
maham time bomb...? aptly put... hppy
she definetly might cry over the unfairness of jalal's punishment to her compared to ruks...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-12, 22:27

Jiggy maham asking Justice comparing herself and ruk is almost fair somewhere
As MA cheated Ja and so did ruk

BT I could under stand ruk feelings :she just wanted hr hubby love
BT whatever she did is called cheating or simply playing with feelings which is not torrable

And other side jodha being a good wife showed her husband the right path

I m very very angry with the CVs ,what they made of ruk character

And if MA will expose ruk then for ruk "bure din aane wale hain" :-l)

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-12, 22:30

And nanayaa u missed one more time bomb i.e. shenaz

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-12, 22:49

raj roshni wrote:And nanayaa u missed one more time bomb i.e. shenaz
Raj, I tell you Agra Palace is full of time bombs  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
but she does not scare me like Maham. Scared

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-12, 22:53

Jiggy wrote:yep nanayaa... the spoiler man from zee tv said maham will expose ruks.... and today jalal's warning to ruks sounded very ominous....
why do I feel rukaiyya might do something nastier if cv's don't want to show her softening towards jo...
maham time bomb...? aptly put... hppy
she definetly might cry over the unfairness of jalal's punishment to her compared to ruks...
Jiggy,  I told Sam yesterday that it is not over yet and Rukkaiya does not have any idea what Jodha did today to control that temper of Jalal she will act again in over confidence and that may harm her when she goes out for Jodha or Maham would spill the beans if she taunts her. Lets see what CV's  Bang got they are quite full of the unexpected.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum