Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12th June 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-12, 23:38

At Simmi’s baby’s naming ceremony, Param is trying to create a scene and humiliate Ishita by making her take his blessings by touching his feet. Ishita does not want todo anything of the sort since he was a pervert of the worst kind. However, she thinks to herself that she should do this for Simmi’s happiness. As she is about to bend down, Romi stops her and reminds Param that in terms of relationships, Ishita being Raman’s wife was elder to him. If he did want someone to take his blessings, Romi would do it. He then turns to Ishita and tells her Raman had called to say that Dr. Avasthi had arrived. He asks her to go to amma. Ishita leaves and Param smiles in his defeat.

Dr. Avasthi talks to Ishita about amma’s health. He then asks her whether anything had been done to capture the person responsible. Ishita says that nothing has been found out. He asks if amma remembers anything. Ishita tells him that they have not forced her to do so. The doctor says he will try to talk to amma. When Dr. Avasthi asks amma if she remembers anything she says that the car was big and white. There was a lot of light. Amma becomes distressed on remembering and struggles. She says she saw a blue evil eye dangling. Seeing amma’s distress, Ishita stops the doctor from saying anything more to amma.

Ruhi asks Mihika what Simmi bua’s child’s name was. She tells her it is Ananya. Ruhi is delighted and says Ananya and Ruhi, the two sisters. Toshiji asks Mihir to find out what had happened to the ice cream which was not being served. Mihir asks the caterers and they say that Mihir himself had told them that he’d arrange for the ice cream himself. Mihir scolds the man and tries to call the ice cream dealers. He spots Mihika with Ruhi. Mihika was feeding Ruhi gulab jamuns. She tells Ruhi that if there was some ice cream to go with the hot gulab jamuns then it would have been great. Ruhi agrees and says it is difficult to eat such hot gulab jamuns in this heat. Mihir goes up to them and asks Mihika why she couldn’t remind him about calling the ice cream dealers. Mihika tells him that she wasn’t his personal assistant. Just because he was marrying her did not mean she would become his reminders diary. As they argue, Mihika reminds him that if someone kept ice cream in the trunk of the car then the ice cream would have melted by now. Mihir remembers that he had placed it in the boot himself. He rushes to his car and finds that all the ice cream has melted and his car boot too is a mess. He wonders how Mihika could have allowed this to happen. When he rushes back to the venue, he sees Mihika serving ice cream to the guests. Ruhi tells him that this was a lesson for him.

Mihir hands Ruhi an ice cream and tells her to give it to her grandmother. Then he takes Mihika to a corner and thanks her. She says that she did this because she didn’t want her sister’s arrangements to be spoiled. They make up and Mihir tries to kiss Mihika. At that moment, they hear someone and they break away. Mihika blows him a kiss and leaves. Mihir is on cloud nine but is swiftly brought down to earth when one of Toshiji’s friends calls him over. She introduces him to two women who had come to meet Ishita and asks him to take them to her. Mihir tells the ladies that Ishita was a bit busy since her mother was not well. One of the ladies is the mother of the child who had come to Ishita the other day and had told her that her neighbor had witnessed amma’s accident. She had actually brought the neighbor with her to Ishita. Mihir on learning that the ladies had something to tell Ishita concerning amma’s accident, takes them to her.

Ishita was seeing off Dr. Avasthi when Mihir arrives with the two ladies. Ishita learns from the eye witness that the car was driving very fast and had even hit a tree and the last three digits were 3-2-2. Ishita asks Mihir if it was possible to find the car using only the last three digits. Mihir says it is quite possible. The neighbor then tells Ishita that while coming to meet her she had seen the very same car in the society compound. They rush off to look for the car but it is nowhere to be found. They ask the guard but he says that a lot of cars had come that day and he had not been noting the numbers. Ishita says that a lot of guests had left and so the car too may have driven off.
The car with the evil eye dangling from the rear window is shown to be driving through the streets of Delhi. The person driving is not shown.

It is night and the Bhallas are having dinner. Mrs. Bhalla praises Ishita for handling everything so well in the absence of Raman. Ishita thanks her. Toshiji asks her when Raman would be back and Ishita says that he would return very late. So Toshiji tells her to leave Raman’s food out so that he could microwave it when he returns. Ishita asks her not to worry. She was not eating now in any case and since she had eaten a lot during the ceremony and also had lots of coffee, she would wait for Raman and have dinner with him. Simmi is about to leave the table when Mr. Bhalla stops her and tells her that today they had not said anything to Param just for Simmi’s sake and the baby’s sake. However, what Param had done could never be forgiven. The entire family supported Raman’s decision regarding Param and Simmi too should not allow that man to be anywhere near her or her child. Toshiji too says that now she had realized Param’s true nature and the faster Simmi did so as well, it would be better for her. It was a blessing that Simmi was free from a man like him and she should not live in any illusions regarding Param. Simmi leaves the table clearly not convinced.

It is almost 1:30 in the night when Raman walks in. He looks for food and is upset when he can’t find anything since he is very hungry. Ishita comes out from their room and he is surprised that she was still awake. She says that the sound of his arrival had woken her. She tells him there was only veg that day but the food was stuff he liked. He is glad to hear that. She asks him to change and come while she serves him his food.

Raman returns after changing and is surprised to see Ishita serving food for two.  He says that while he was hungry, he was not that hungry that he would eat for two people. Ishita chides him mildly and says that she too was hungry since she had not eaten. Raman says, so you went hungry for my sake. Ishita denies it and says that there was a lot of work, so she didn’t get around to eating. They begin eating and Raman asks what name was decided on for the child and on hearing 'Ananya' says it is a nice name. Then he asks whether Simmi was satisfied with the ceremony. Ishita tells him Simmi was very happy and Raman realizes that the cause for this happiness was the arrival of Param. He asks whether Param had tried any of his antics. Ishita says that there was nothing to worry and Romi had handled everything really well. Raman becomes angry at first but then relaxes. Ishita tells him about the ladies who had come to visit her and the information she had got from them as well as amma. Raman says that once the person is tracked down, he would punish him so that the guilty  one would not be in a position to drive a car ever again.

Shravan wakes up Bala and Vandu with an elaborately prepared breakfast. They are delighted and Vandu asks him why he was treating his parents so well all of a sudden. What was it that he wanted? Shravan shows them the flyer for the annual school summer camp to Mussourie that he wanted to go to.

Ishita and Raman too are discussing the summer camp. Ishita says that Ruhi was not wanting to go for it. Raman says that such camps are good for children and Ruhi should go. Ishita says that they should not force Ruhi. Perhaps next year she could go. Raman scolds her for trying to turn Ruhi into someone like her. Ishita asks him what was wrong in that. There was nothing wrong about her. Raman is vexed.

Bala and Vandu see the expenses for the camp and it is Rs. 20,000. Bala tells Vandu that it was very expensive and they should be a bit more prudent at that time. Vandu says they could take the money out from their savings but Bala says that they should focus on only necessary expenses at that time. Then he explains to Shravan gently why he could not go to the summer camp that year. He says that since only amma was working at the moment, they should spend carefully since she was the only one with a salary. He tells Shravan that he could spend this summer with his mother and father instead. Shravan understands and does not plead anymore.

Raman asks Ishita whether Bala and Vandu were sending Shravan. He says that at this moment, perhaps Bala would not be ready to spend so much money on the camp since he’d be focusing on important expenses only. Ishita says that perhaps Ruhi was not wanting to go because Shravan wasn’t going. Raman asks her to ask Vandu but he tells her to be diplomatic about it. Before leaving he says that he’d take her car that day and drop it off for servicing. However, this did not mean that she could take out his car. If she had to go somewhere, she should take an auto. When he goes out of the room, Ishita calls him ‘Bully Kumar’.

At the breakfast table, Raman sits down with the rest. Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla ask whether anything had been found out about the person behind Mrs. Iyer’s accident. Romi says that he could use his influence to find out something. There was a man called Gaffar Khan who was a mechanic and who was an expert at repairing cars that had been in an accident so that they would be as good as new. He could find out something from this man. Raman scolds Romi and says that he should stop thinking about these things. Now that he had been expelled from college, he should do what boys his age do. He asks him to get ready and leave with him. He would be working in Raman’s office from now.

Ishita thinks to herself about what Romi had said and thinks that maybe something could be found out from this source.

Precap: Ishita is speaking to Gaffer Khan, who is the same man who had earlier been shown to have repaired the car which had hit amma. He tells her that the car had hit a tree. She asks him if he could remember the number of the car. He says that hundreds of cars come to him every day. He could not possibly remember the number. However, he did have the phone number of the owner of the car.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-13, 00:29; edited 5 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12th June 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-12, 23:53

Thank you so much

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-12, 23:56

Hugs Hookie for this awesome Update 
 long hug 
loved tonight's Ishara scene 
 Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 00:19

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you so much
 hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 00:20

--sumana13-- wrote:Hugs Hookie for this awesome Update 
 long hug 
loved tonight's Ishara scene 
 Starry Love

I knoww!!! both the dining together scene as well as the two of them discussing Ruhi going for summer camp. too cute!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-13, 00:47

Thanks Rihika.. I missed half of the episode.. Reading ur update is interesting yaar.. Keep it up ..

Will try to catch Ishra moments in repeats.. Romi's character change is good.. In fact nice to see him handling situations..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-13, 11:26

i liked the way romi spoke up, no drama to the point and wat he said  hppy thou it was romi that spoke up wat I was happy about was that ishita had decided she wouldn't touch his feet..she was planning on saying something...

raman ishita scenes as normal were cute...how quickly she went from saying I stayed awake for you to I heard your voice  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-13, 11:54

Thanks Hooked

I liked that Ishu had decided not to touch the creep's feet and Romi speaking up was done nicely. And what's more he makes Ishu leave with proper reasoning too.

The car was in the compound so it narrows it down to Apshagun or Param. 

Ishra scene was cute.. Raman so knew she stayed awake and didnt eat because she was waiting for him.

What Mr and Mrs B told Simmi was something she needed to hear. Of course she is not in a mood to take it in yet, but eventually she will.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 18:52

candy wrote:Thanks Rihika.. I missed half of the episode.. Reading ur update is interesting yaar.. Keep it up ..

Will try to catch Ishra moments in repeats.. Romi's character change is good.. In fact nice to see him handling situations..

Oh do, Candy! IshRa scenes were super cute...I'm just the loving the present equation between those two!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 18:55

sarra0 wrote:i liked the way romi spoke up, no drama to the point and wat he said  hppy thou it was romi that spoke up wat I was happy about was that ishita had decided she wouldn't touch his feet..she was planning on saying something...

raman ishita scenes as normal were cute...how quickly she went from saying I stayed awake for you to I heard your voice  hppy 
yeah, romi acted so that param couldn't create a scene and spoil the good mood for everyone present.

and i knowww!! even raman understood what had kept ishita up. he knew she had been waiting for him.  cheers 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 18:57

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

I liked that Ishu had decided not to touch the creep's feet and Romi speaking up was done nicely. And what's more he makes Ishu leave with proper reasoning too.

Ishra scene was cute.. Raman so knew she stayed awake and didnt eat because she was waiting for him.

What Mr and Mrs B told Simmi was something she needed to hear. Of course she is not in a mood to take it in yet, but eventually she will.

Yeah, the change in Mrs. B was a welcome one... and yes, it seems to be the evil trio who are responsible but still...the mystery hanging in the air is getting to me.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-13, 19:00

hooked wrote:

Yeah, the change in Mrs. B was a welcome one... and yes, it seems to be the evil trio who are responsible but still...the mystery hanging in the air is getting to me.

I thought it would be solved this week.. doesn't look like it.

What team are you supporting?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 21:04

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

yeah, the arrest of raman will probably take place on saturday, end of the week. so mystery solving will be done next week. still no spoilers by the way so a lot of secrecy is being maintained.
as for teams, football, right? Argentina really but will be praying for the asian countries all the same. And I think, Brazil will win this time. There would be some kind of poetic justice in it.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-13, 21:19

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

yeah, the arrest of raman will probably take place on saturday, end of the week. so mystery solving will be done next week. still no spoilers by the way so a lot of secrecy is being maintained.
as for teams, football, right? Argentina really but will be praying for the asian countries all the same. And I think, Brazil will win this time. There would be some kind of poetic justice in it.

Should be good viewing whoever wins  hpee 

Yes they are maintaining the secrecy well.. the spoiler about Raman getting arrested is a nothing actually.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum