Latest topics

Jazba-E-Palaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jazba-E-Palaver

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-12, 23:46

Hi All,

If You think that this carefully constructed, meticulously written jottings arise after careful watching of the show,  You are very wrong , This is natakiya rupantar of  thoughts, this writer refuses to shoulder any responsibility were the said piece imbue you to think, protest, to get furious. As  the brain of this piece,  I have taken full liberties to express my views ..Feel free to  read, think, burp, regurgitate ..All I am concerned with is TRP..ooops Number of readers.. As long as I get that, Logic gaya tel lene...

KUDOS PART!!

The episode started with a googly... The sulky brat Ruqaiyya gets a shocker when Jalal puts pardah on her misdeeds and turns her into a victim eliciting sympathy from various Begums who moan  and lament and sets her for further pampering.. That was  quite a good scene ..applause for the director for that scene ..not cuz  All the ladies went into a huddle , not cuz Jalal stood by Ruqaiyya but  for not showing Jodha rushing to Ruqaiyya's side uttering platitudes  >>>>>>>>  which lead one to furiously think WHY ?

Kudos again for just when I was beginning to think Jalal was making a determined foray into Jodha's territory and become a Mahan Atma himself and in principle become her partner/soulmate in truest sense, we mercifully are allowed  a glimpse of the  regular mortal in him  when he with a quiet and deadly emphasis  tells Ruqaiyya NEVER to turn meshugaas AGAIN !! Soft words, cold Hit>>Bulls eye

Kudos again for keeping the chess moves open ended ..Yes Jalal has made a clever move , forestalled a flood of recrimination , restored the bond between him and his dost   but for how long?? Ruqaiyya has NOT made her move YET !! Ruqaiyya thinks that it was Jalal's love speaking up for her but what will happen when she comes to know that the  very person she detests was the one who was responsible for the clemency .. Would she surprise us all and extend a olive branch or would  the stricken cobra rise its hood and spit venom ??  An open ended  track which can be turned either way..in case Maha Chuchak fails to click,  BT can always revert back to the triangle; in case MC clicks , then these two sparring queens can unite and save Jalal from harm.

GRAPES ARE SOUR 

As I said, The refreshing , forbearing attitude of Jalal  gladdened one's heart until the flashback happened ..  It was with a sense of futility and utter bore that I watched the defense put forth for  Ruqaiyya .. WHY did it have to be  Jodha & Jodha only ??  If one looks at it..It should have been , ought to have been Salima .. She is older, mature, related to both, calm, wise and an unattached woman .. she would have the objectivity to deduce the reason behind the actions of Ruqaiyya  while Jodha is the interested party and an outsider ..was  Jodha included to keep the triangle alive? Somehow   this segment appeared contrived .. It would have been more appropriate had Jodh found him alone whilst she was going to give one of her Kadas to Ruqaiyya , wifey instinct taking over , probing n out comes the truth ..

Another Part where Jodha was let down was when Jodha is making an impassioned plea for Ruqaiyya ..when Jalal reveals That Ruqaiyya was faking and fooling everyone... There should have been shock (and there was) There also should have been dawning comprehension  ( which wasn't present)  as Jodha understands the reasons.

Could the CV's NEVER ever let Jodha hold Jalal by his shoulders ?? Have U ever  seen a wife holding  a husband like that, she either stops him by placing her palms on the chest stopping him or holds on to one shoulder around biceps ..and not by the shoulders...THAT is usually done by teachers/Mothers/elders ..The casual holding of Jalal by Jodha when they are sitting on the bed n Jodha leans on Jalal  IS wifely not the other one...and so is the head patting..as if Jalal is a bright pupil wo aced the assignment she had set.. rather  let her fingers weave into his hair, tug it, play around in it ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jazba-E-Palaver

Post by amimus on 2014-06-13, 00:45

Oh Tants thank God for this post. I really wanted to vent out my frustration today after seeing the episode.
Yes dear why O why had it to be Jodha to drill sense into Jalal, it could have been Salima Begum but No |CV's have to show Jodha to be Mahaan.
And here I was thinking that Jalal has thought over as why did Rukaiyya do what she did. Is Jodha the only smart person in Jalal's life and no  one else. I am not saying what Rukaiyya did was right but she did it for a reason and that Jalal understood when Jodha told him , wow Jalal has truly become a dumbwit here .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-13, 11:24

Enjoyed your post!

OK the question of why it had to be Jodha.......my pov is as follows - Ruqaiyya's insecurities are not limited to a possessive wife but goes beyond that....her greatest insecurity has come true in the sense that she no longer controls Jalal's mind....remember the night before Maham's punishment is to be announced......when Hoshiyar asks her what punishment Jalal would announce for Maham, Ruqaiyya replies with great anguish that she doesn't know what is going on in Jalal's mind - that is her greatest fear, insecurity - and it came true.......Jodha does not (and cannot) comprehend the kind of insecurity that Ruqaiyya has seen....she just feels it is the insecurity of a wife who loves her husband........but if it were Salima or even Maham, they would have nailed Ruqaiyya......Ruqaiyya in all her stupidity has been more sensible than Maham who in her outburst revealed herself completely to Jalal....Ruqaiyya just asks forgiveness....Salima would definitely have seen Ruqaiyya's true intent - that of a Queen who wants to control the king in the process become the de-facto power centre.....while Jodha can't see it......so Ruqaiyya still has an ace up her sleeve

As far as Jalal's forgiving Ruqaiyya....i think he had to because of Jodha's saugandh....but I think he has given Ruqaiyya a long rope.

In the older episodes there was always this game of one up manship between Ruqaiyya and Maham until Jodha came in as a party pooper.......My pov is that Ruqaiyya cares a damn abt being MUZ or actually anything else.....she wants to control Jalal and have her stamp in his decisions.......for Ruqaiyya this is becoming increasingly difficult......and after this FP track she has made things more difficult for herself

The rest I agree with you!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-13, 13:46

amimus wrote:Oh Tants thank God for this post. I really wanted to vent out my frustration today after seeing the episode.
Yes dear why O why had it to be Jodha to drill sense into Jalal, it could have been Salima Begum but No |CV's have to show Jodha to be Mahaan.
And here I was thinking that Jalal has thought over as why did Rukaiyya do what she did. Is Jodha the only smart person in Jalal's life and no  one else. I am not saying what Rukaiyya did was right but she did it for a reason and that Jalal understood when Jodha told him , wow Jalal has truly become a dumbwit here .

*chuckles* Seems almost the whole of JA viewer's were quivering in indignation .

exactly what I wish to know..  in fact if we were to observe what  has been shown in the show so far ( lets forget the book) It is Jalal who is shown to be perceptive , intuitive while Jodha is obtuse who goes by the rule book and for her to  understand the psyche and  Jalal being the blind one simply does not add up esp after that moment where Jalal confesses his love for Jodha to Ruqaiyya and  how after observing her reaction, Jalal quickly backtracks ... He is a man renowned for his phenomenal memory ... seriously Balalji should stop glorifying Jodha at the cost of other characters cuz it only makes Jodha so much shallower..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-13, 19:12

shobita wrote:Enjoyed your post!

OK the question of why it had to be Jodha.......my pov is as follows - Ruqaiyya's insecurities are not limited to a possessive wife but goes beyond that....her greatest insecurity has come true in the sense that she no longer controls Jalal's mind....remember the night before Maham's punishment is to be announced......when Hoshiyar asks her what punishment Jalal would announce for Maham, Ruqaiyya replies with great anguish that she doesn't know what is going on in Jalal's mind - that is her greatest fear, insecurity - and it came true.......Jodha does not (and cannot) comprehend the kind of insecurity that Ruqaiyya has seen....she just feels it is the insecurity of a wife who loves her husband........but if it were Salima or even Maham, they would have nailed Ruqaiyya......Ruqaiyya in all her stupidity has been more sensible than Maham who in her outburst revealed herself completely to Jalal....Ruqaiyya just asks forgiveness....Salima would definitely have seen Ruqaiyya's true intent - that of a Queen who wants to control the king in the process become the de-facto power centre.....while Jodha can't see it......so Ruqaiyya still has an ace up her sleeve

As far as Jalal's forgiving Ruqaiyya....i think he had to because of Jodha's saugandh....but I think he has given Ruqaiyya a long rope.

In the older episodes there was always this game of one up manship between Ruqaiyya and Maham until Jodha came in as a party pooper.......My pov is that Ruqaiyya cares a damn abt being MUZ or actually anything else.....she wants to control Jalal and have her stamp in his decisions.......for Ruqaiyya this is becoming increasingly difficult......and after this FP track she has made things more difficult for herself

The rest I agree with you!

Thank You, Shobita ..

Agreed , Jodha can be obtuse and sees what is there and cannot play a psychological game but here again, It was Ruqaiyya..Normally when it is someone close or one who has been associated with you for long time betrays you, U turn clannish  That is U turn to ur community  before turning out , we have seen Jalal opting for Salima many a times ..Ideal recourse should have been Salima for me ..

I do agree with you though.. It is fear of losing control that is fueling Ruqaiyya .. even when she had conceived,  her first priority and thinking was that she will NOW become MUZ ..That is her goal,, to be as powerful as the King and she was feeding her addiction thru proxy by using Jalal as her puppet which came undone when Jodha came ...

Now They have left this track in a cross road ..

Honestly..I would prefer somebody who will always be a counter point to Jodha...  we do not need another fan in Ruqaiyy.. Salima, Hamida are already in the club..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-14, 06:01

tathya, i am a silent reader of your posts and now i am becoming a fan of your writings, i am also shyamala's threads fan..i usually write there and now i will share my views here as well..!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-14, 09:21

Tanthya, I have always admired your writtings and a big fan of it. Just a question don't mind, are you Sonal Chauhan? Actually she is a journalist and write clipings in newspaper and internet sources. The writing style looks quite similar. If you are then I am a great fan to you and even if you don't I still am hpee Now coming to your post, its absolutely correct. Jodha is becoming mahaan amd mahaan without any cause. I cannot see a human in her. The only time she behaved like a human/woman was when she cried seeing Jalal kissing Rukaiya else she looks more like a teacher to Jalal. Cotrecting every mistakes/deeds of him Bang Sad that your guess didnt came out and instead of olive branch there is now cactus full of thorn between them. No keep writing more long hug

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-14, 09:54

tanthya, i really enjoy ruqlal scenes..they are well shot and look natural..paridhi is too stiff in romantic scenes, i fail to enjoy akhda scenes because of her..she also lacks in emoting well..lavina is more expressive!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum