Latest topics

Ishu &her Sena (Mihir&Romi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishu &her Sena (Mihir&Romi)

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-13, 09:42

Seldom TV shows focus on character growth of side characters ,But YHM being novel in every aspect have beautifully carved Romi's character.I wish they hadn't edited that part of Romi asking sorry to Mihika but today what he did was fabulous.The way he stood up for Ishita was so adorable.He also came forward to come forward to help with Amma's case.I hope his growth is maintained.

Mihir is another very good character.He was there to help her out and is definetly Ishu's Laxman of this yug

Mrs.Bhalla seemed to have gained her lost soul after Amma's accident.She's taking sense.That's great too

So Good to see Ishita had the entire Bhalla family except Simmi for her support today.
 long hug

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishu &her Sena (Mihir&Romi)

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-13, 10:04

Nice post..  long hug  I loved the way Mrs Bhalla also told Simmi to accept the truth about Parmeet being a leach..

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-06-14, 10:35; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-13, 12:04

Nice post Buvna.

Yes the simple straightforward way in which Romi spoke up was very nice. What's more he gave Ishu a proper reason to leave the scene. He has totally reformed.

Mrs. B, she has also woken up and what she and Mr. B said is what Simmi needs to hear. She won't absorb it yet, but she will remember it when she comes to know Param's true face.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum