Latest topics

KKB: Ekta Kapoor rejects 19 bridal jodas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KKB: Ekta Kapoor rejects 19 bridal jodas

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-13, 09:53

Pragya in KUmkum Bhagya (Photo: DC)
Mumbai: Ekta Kapoor is known to be quite a taskmaster. And she is extremely particular about the look that each of her characters in the show carry. We hear that Ekta was quite upset when the designers for Kumkum Bhagya failed to deliver up to her expectations for an upcoming wedding sequence. Our sources tell us, "Ekta personally went through a wide array of bridal jodas...turning down costumes until the designers gave her exactly what she was looking for. It took 19 rejections before Ekta selected the final outfit that Pragya will now be seen wearing for her wedding."
When we contacted Ekta, she  said, "Pragya could not go over the top or be loud and out-of-character even as a bride, or else it would contradict her persona. I wanted her to be beautiful as the bride. So I went through a slew of choices before I narrowed in on this elegant red and gold bridal lehenga. Her accessories have been kept light with a minimalistic maang teeka and a nose ring."

Credit : tb/ whiskey light

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: KKB: Ekta Kapoor rejects 19 bridal jodas

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-13, 10:07

Wow... So much goes into those decisions !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-06-13, 10:53

riyya6 wrote:
Pragya in KUmkum Bhagya (Photo: DC)
Mumbai: Ekta Kapoor is known to be quite a taskmaster. And she is extremely particular about the look that each of her characters in the show carry. We hear that Ekta was quite upset when the designers for Kumkum Bhagya failed to deliver up to her expectations for an upcoming wedding sequence. Our sources tell us, "Ekta personally went through a wide array of bridal jodas...turning down costumes until the designers gave her exactly what she was looking for. It took 19 rejections before Ekta selected the final outfit that Pragya will now be seen wearing for her wedding."
When we contacted Ekta, she  said, "Pragya could not go over the top or be loud and out-of-character even as a bride, or else it would contradict her persona. I wanted her to be beautiful as the bride. So I went through a slew of choices before I narrowed in on this elegant red and gold bridal lehenga. Her accessories have been kept light with a minimalistic maang teeka and a nose ring."

Credit : tb/ whiskey light
I love this look too! The promo is WOW. wonder what she'll be wearing at the real wedding! I'm in love with the character! Simple and Smart Wink

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum