b hard core politics n action.
Both JJ will go on wars as per
zee operator n 9gems will
come one by one.
Though I doubr operators.
But with MC entry things
will focus on jalal n RT ,I
guess thats y PS got vaccation.
Both JJ will go? Oh god again posing nd holding talwar? Nd I dont think jalal will fight with MC bcoz how can he fight against a woman? So again the honors will be done by sumone else.  Bang

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 261: Equal honours

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-14, 12:28

yup.
munnirony wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@mandy yup Its gonna 
b hard core politics n action.
Both JJ will go on wars as per
zee operator n 9gems will
come one by one.
Though I doubr operators.
But with MC entry things
will focus on jalal n RT ,I
guess thats y PS got vaccation.
Both JJ will go? Oh god again posing nd holding talwar? Nd I dont think jalal will fight with MC bcoz how can he fight against a woman? So again the honors will be done by sumone else.  Bang
 hppy yeah..both wil go for wars..dat's what i heard too..don't u knw  who is dat ;sumone else"..?? even rahim knw dat....

Last edited by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-14, 12:49; edited 1 time in total

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-14, 12:29

@munni I dont know jalal
will actually fight with MC 
or army led by her.
Historicaly jalal was hell
troubled by MC n even led war 
against her army.
Now regarding posing with
sword, dont worry directors
know it very well that RT
is best in sword fighting
so they will always focus on
him like always.
If jodha had to go she will
be one among horsemen
not in the forefront,thats what I feel.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-14, 12:37

i very well know which "one" comment u r talking abt..u knw what dis is not the first show  i'm addicted to..der were many shows which were my favorites before JA..We love some character uncondionally, as well as we hate sum characters to the core..bashing is also happens..but i never seen dat kind of a comment abt a character/actor in any other forum..i was shocked ,speechless Bang ...
shiningways2407 wrote:@greec I guess only PS had
prob with SV n the one LT
mentioned can b no one but
SV as she mentioned strict word.
N I m feeling shameful
after reading one comment 
on IF. What to say now abt
mentality of few ppl
on IF.

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-14, 12:48

same here...i want to see action..i don't want to see him in harem always..fake pregnency, real pregnency, jashn,mis carriage...i'm fed up with all dis..jalal don't want to Ruk..den o.k done..if he can't live without jo, den take her to war field..it's o.k..she wil treat his wounds..but i don't want jo to lead the war and jalal admiring her war skill..it would b better,she  pray to kanha for jalal,s win ..i want jalal in action..not any dandiya play ...
munnirony wrote:well honestly we r having many diff of opinions & debates. im agreeing with sum points & disagreeing with others, but the one thing which we all will agree tht its better if harem things is reduced & concentrate more on the political issues. let ruku & jodha handle their probs on their own. even die-heart akdha fans also want to see rajat in action. seriously, i neither care about ruqlal nor akdha i just want gud performance oriented scenes for rajat, which can fetch him more nd more awards thts it.

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-14, 12:50

@shinning, going by the trend do u really feel she will be only one of the horseman? Even if she does tht then also she will termed as the real senapati by the CVs nd evrything will be focused on her close ups rather than rajat's fighting.  hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-14, 12:53

My dear girls, I do not know if this is the very nasty and slanderous  one about Lavina that Fatma had requested me to report,  a post by some Morsal_cute. But when I went to that thread, the offending post had been removed, for I could not find it at all. Shyamala AuntyyGreeshma014 wrote:i very well know which "one" comment u r talking abt..u knw what dis is not the first show  i'm addicted to..der were many shows which were my favorites before JA..We love some character uncondionally, as well as we hate sum characters to the core..bashing is also happens..but i never seen dat kind of a comment abt a character/actor in any other forum..i was shocked ,speechless Bang ...
N I m feeling shameful
mentality of few ppl
on IF.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-14, 12:57

Greeshma014 wrote:i very well know which "one" comment u r talking abt..u knw what dis is not the first show  i'm addicted to..der were many shows which were my favorites before JA..We love some character uncondionally, as well as we hate sum characters to the core..bashing is also happens..but i never seen dat kind of a comment abt a character/actor in any other forum..i was shocked ,speechless Bang ...
N I m feeling shameful
mentality of few ppl
on IF.
Thts the prob with them. Nd if sum comments r made for their fav nd even its the truth people will say we dont have respect for others.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-14, 13:01

Aunty not only tht nasty comment but people r also saying tht ph is favoring lavina more nd have probs with ps. I mean seriously?  PS is getting so much screen space nd so many dialogue still ph is favoring others nd not her? People really cant keep real nd reel seperate.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-14, 13:11

@aunty i was talking abt dat comment Aunty..koi comment uss comment se zyada cheep  nai ho sakti..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-14, 13:19

@munni yup I still feel
that camera will focus on
RT,n since consummation
scene my this feeling has became
stronger.
If it comes to action it will
RT who will b highlighted
plus action department is;
handled by SV.
Ya but by dialogues
jodha bhajan will continue.
RT was selected as jalal 
(the major reasons ) becoz
of his maturity as actor
n fab command in action department. 
N in war no one will
actually try to kill
jodha,so for obvious reasons
camera has to be on RT

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-14, 13:20

@grees that comment is 
still there as at the end sara
quoted that comment.
Ya but original comment is
missing.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-14, 13:21

Morsal cute commented almost in every other thread tht bakwas.... I reported all comments.... After some time when I checked all comments were removed from mods with out blocking or DT note on thread .... I don't know wether tht girl hot warning or not..... Tht comment was chasing me every where.... When I open JA gp on face book I read same comment and I was literally  Bang  Bang  Bang

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-14, 13:45

I had reported tht comment yesterday itself. Not only about lavina in April she gave sum nasty comments about rajat as well but honestly nothing can be cheaper than this.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-14, 14:22

No, Priyanka,Sara's post too has been removed now. They are quick to hide filth! Shyamala Auntyshiningways2407 wrote:@grees that comment is 
still there as at the end sara
quoted that comment.
Ya but original comment is
missing.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-14, 14:28

Aunty, r u planning to make a post??a short one please.... .Rajat's jalal was superb in first JJ scene and ja-jo-ruk scene..atleast post a small post here.. hpee

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-14, 15:23

Ok, my dear, I was not planning to do anything - we have guests and that is very time consuming. But since you insist, I will do  a short one here itself, tonight or more likely Sunday morning. I have  a lot to do now. There were only 2 scenes to comment on anyway. Done! Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:Aunty, r u planning to make a post??a short one please.... .Rajat's jalal was superb in first JJ scene and ja-jo-ruk scene..atleast post a small post here.. hpee

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-14, 16:47

sashashyam wrote:
Ok, my dear, I was not planning to do anything - we have guests and that is very time consuming. But since you insist, I will do  a short one here itself, tonight or more likely Sunday morning. I have  a lot to do now. There were only 2 scenes to comment on anyway. Done! Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:Aunty, r u planning to make a post??a short one please.... .Rajat's jalal was superb in first JJ scene and ja-jo-ruk scene..atleast post a small post here.. hpee
    Thank u so much Aunty..hpee  ..take ur own time..no problem..we'l wait...

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-15, 03:31

i hope we get to watch more of real politics..more of kajri style jodha..more of rajat and mita scenes..more focus on 9 gems in upcoming tracks..and romance can take the back seat as i do not want to see stiff paridhi and half baked espressions!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-15, 09:52

@Mandy,  do u really think these things will be shown in detail? Even if they decide not to show romance, CVs will definitely show evrything related to jodha. Honestly im not excited about MC entry bcoz I feel jodha will be shown facing her more than jalal.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-15, 09:54

i will call zee and make sure this is not the case otherwise i will not enjoy the show..mita is an outstanding actress..only rajat can give her baraabar ki takkar..nahin ti it will look one sided!
munnirony wrote:@Mandy,  do u really think these things will be shown in detail? Even if they decide not to show romance, CVs will definitely show evrything related to jodha. Honestly im not excited about MC entry bcoz I feel jodha will be shown facing her more than jalal.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-15, 10:06

I dont know dear. I dont have trust on balaji's action directors. In the end only rajat has to compromise nd bring himself down to match others which he always do. Nd for audience if sumone even holds the talwar thts a gr8 thing.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-15, 10:51

ps was playing more of a dandia than anything and mita knows martial arts..she is a sprty like rajat and has an athletic body..i just watched her interview with shekhar suman..i think she does not know sword fighting but she will learn as she is a dedicated actress and will put her 110% into the shot..and i have also heard that she does no nakhre!
munnirony wrote:I dont know dear. I dont have trust on balaji's action directors. In the end only rajat has to compromise nd bring himself down to match others which he always do. Nd for audience if sumone even holds the talwar thts a gr8 thing.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-15, 11:37

mandygi wrote:ps was playing more of a dandia than anything and mita knows martial arts..she is a sprty like rajat and has an athletic body..i just watched her interview with shekhar suman..i think she does not know sword fighting but she will learn as she is a dedicated actress and will put her 110% into the shot..and i have also heard that she does no nakhre!
munnirony wrote:I dont know dear. I dont have trust on balaji's action directors. In the end only rajat has to compromise nd bring himself down to match others which he always do. Nd for audience if sumone even holds the talwar thts a gr8 thing.
if mita knows martial arts im sure she will learn swords very soon, even if she doesnt know it.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum