Latest topics

Paridhi: 'Fans comments on the forums reach to me'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paridhi: 'Fans comments on the forums reach to me'

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-13, 18:57

Gorgeous Paridhi Sharma portraying the character of princess Jodha in the show shares her experience and says, "It's an amazing journey and still it's a long way to go. I have experienced failure at the same time success in this show so it's been a roller coaster ride for me. I had hard time in the show at the start and faced difficulty but got a lot to learn in the show. Coming to my character Jodha I am quite similar to her in emotional sense but for the stunts to portray my character well and justify the character I learn't a lot. It was quite challenging in the beginning. Now it's a pleasure to be a part of such amazing show. And lastly I would give a big thanks to all my lovely fans for supporting and loving us. Their comments on the forums reach to me and I read it with full heart which helps me to come out whenever I feel de-motivated. Their efforts are appreciable and commendable."  

Credit FB

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Paridhi: 'Fans comments on the forums reach to me'

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-13, 20:02

TFS  Nanayaa... !!
glad to know she's enjoying ... shows she is here to stay and is happy with the new director....  hpee  hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum