Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-13, 23:39

Ishita is in her room trying to order for her car unsuccessfully when Sarika arrives to say that there was an emergency at the clinic and Ishita must hurry. Ishita says that since her car had gone for servicing, they can take an auto. Mr. Bhalla tells her to take Raman’s car. Ishita doesn’t want to but Sarika also chimes in saying the patient had arrived so they should hurry. Ishita takes the keys.

While pulling out of the parking lot, Ishita bumps into another car. The guard rushes towards them. Ishita gets out and says the car she had bumped into was fine. The guard then points out Raman’s car which had been badly scratched. Ishita is shocked and scared. Sarika tells her they can get it repaired so that it becomes as good as new. Ishita says that this is not anyone’s car. It was Raman Kumar Bhalla’s car. She says that this day would be commemorated as Ishita Shahid Divas. They go off to the emergency.

Raman brings Romi to his office and introduces him to Subramaniam. He tells Subramaniam that Romi would be working under him as a trainee. He tells Romi that this Subbu would be his boss and he must do as he says. Subramaniam is a bit hesitatnt since Romi is Raman’s brother. Raman tells him to treat Romi no different from other trainees. If he doesn’t do so then Subramaniam’s salary would be cut. He takes Romi aside and asks him to work hard. He tells Romi that he wouldn’t be receiving any salary. Romi asks him why not. Raman says that because of Romi, Bala wasn’t earning and Shravan couldn’t go for summer camp. Romi must learn the value of earning money. He tells Romi to work hard and not disappoint him again. He also warns him not to keep calling his friends. Otherwise he could go and live with them instead.

Ishita arrives at the car repair shop and sees that the proprietor of the shop was called Gaffur Khan. She remembers what Romi had said and thinks that it must be the same man. She asks the mechanics about Gaffur bhai and they ask her to wait. When Gaffur Khan arrives, he guesses that Ishita must have damaged her husband’s car. He asks her not to worry since he can make the car look as good as new once again. He tells her he had repaired a similar car a couple of days back which had been in an accident in Mayur Vihar. The car had struck a tree. Ishita asks if he remembers the number. He gives her the phone number of the owner of the car and tells her to talk to the person to find out how good Gaffur’s handwork was. Ishita thanks him and leaves saying she’d pick up the car in the evening.

Shravan is playing with a new car at the Iyer’s. Mr and Mrs Iyer are enjoying his company when Bala  and Vandu come. Vandu goes off to prepare dinner while Bala sits down and asks Mr. Iyer if Shravan had been worrying them too much. Mr Iyer says that Shravan had been very well-behaved. The kid was very excited about going for the summer camp and was talking about it all day. Bala and Vandu are shocked to hear that. Shravan shows them the kit that the teacher had given him for the camp. Mr. Iyer sends Shravan off to pack up his things and then tells Bala that actually Raman had filled up the fees for both Ruhi and Shravan. Bala doesn’t like this. Mr and Mrs. Iyer explain that Ishita and Raman had felt that if Shravan was there with Ruhi, it would be better. Bala asks why they couldn’t have called and asked him once. He is told that it was the last day for the filling of fees. Vandu tells Bala that they would return the money to Ishita.

Ishita returns home and tries toc all the number Gaffur Khan had given her. The person on the other hand doesn’t pick up. When she calls again, Rajeev Tandon is shown looking at the phone screen. He turns to someone off-screen and tells that person that perhaps Ishita bhabi was calling and he should attend it.

Ishita comes to the balcony and sees Raman drive into the parking lot in her car. She says now that he had arrived, she would tell him of the phone number. Raman, in the meantime spots the paint over the scratch on his car while parking Ishita’s. He calls Ishita and asks her to come down to the lot. Ishita wonders what had happened. When she arrives, he starts to scold her about the fact that while the rest of the car was milky white, this one place was pearly white. Now it couldn’t be possible that his car had faded under the sun. He scolds her for taking out his car without his permission. Ishita tries to change the subject and tells her that she had got this number of the person whose car had been in an accident. However, the person wasn’t answering any of her calls. Raman says whoever it was must be scared of her lectures. Ishita asks him to stop scolding her and instead try and find out who this person was who was behind this accident. She leaves with the excuse that she would have to feed Ruhi her dinner. She mutters to herself that she had almost told Raman about Gaffur Khan. Raman says that on the one hand Ishita was dishing out food to his daughter and scoldings to him.

Gaffur Khan is shown talking to the owner of the white car that had been in the accident. He tells him that today someone had come to him and he had given the caller the phone number. The person hangs up and Gaffur thinks to himself that it might be because of the accident.

Romi is working late into the night in the office. Everyone seems to have left. He is unable to match the balance sheet and calls a friend for help. The call is in vain since his friend does not have any useful advice for him. Mihir is leaving when Romi sees him. He calls out and asks Mihir to help him out since he would have to have the sheets ready by next morning. Mihir comes over to Romi’s work-desk and sees the sheets. He tells Romi what to do. Mihika enters as Romi is thanking Mihir for his help. Mihir comes over to her and apologises for being so late. They leave.

Outside, Mihir notices that Mihika is still upset. He at first thinks it is because of him taking so much time to finish work but then realizes that Romi’s presence had got Mihika this upset. Mihir explains to her that Romi had been expelled from college and was now working there. He would have to see Romi’s face every day. It was just part of being professional. He asks her not to think about this and they leave, ready to spend some quality time with each other.

Raman tries to call the number Ishita had given him but it is shown that this unknown person had destroyed the sim card. While he is wondering about this, Sarika arrives in an auto. Raman asks her why she had come and she says that she had forgotten her house keys in his car. Raman then finds out from her that Ishita had indeed taken his car out because of an emergency. He tells Sarika to take out her keys and thinks to himself that Ishita had put up a fine performance before him. He must teach her a lesson.

Precap: The Bhallas are sitting down to eat when the police arrive. Ishita askes the inspector what they had found. The inspector asks if they were sure that the phone number belonged to the person responsible. Raman says that they were certain. The inspector is confused and says that they had found out a lot about the owner of the number. Raman looks excited and asks who was the person.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-15, 00:09; edited 1 time in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th June 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-14, 00:43

wonderful update for an equally wonderful episode 
thanks Hookie 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-14, 00:57

Thank you so much Rikhia! Your writing is awesome!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-14, 01:28

Thanks.. Tandon told Ishita Bhabhi had called.. Could it be Tandon himself??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 12:53

Thanks Hooked.

They are really turning it into a mystery.. and going on the basis of the first one on whom suspicion falls is unlikely, I would say its not Tandon. But then who knows what Ekta has in mind.

Raman's milky white vs pearly white was hilarious.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:08

thanks for the update

aaj toh woh bol bachan bol bol kar mere bolte bhand karega hamesha ke liye  hppy hppy  they have never shown raman loving the car that much before have they???

ramen puts romi to work as expected...if all else fails makes sure u have a successful big brother whose company u can join  hppy subu would b relieved that his salary would b cut if romi gets a easy time...

thou I don't get y everyone stands up when raman comes in...its not the first show I have seen it in...is it a common thing in India??? also interns don't get salary??? really???

raman pays for shravu to go to camp...nice idea and thought...but bala isn't the type to not pay them back...is there some fancy footwork coming up...wat happened to amma...she never actually ended up going back to hospital for observation...

so ishita tries the number and not once did she think that if the person was at the name ceremony then they know them and they could have her number??? to at least block her phone number???

the seat was shown empty, wit a trophy behind it and the phone facing the chair....v ruled tandon out because he was in london hppy hppy but apparently not...how come he wasnt invited to the name ceremony...y did he look so nervous and worried when he picked the phone up even thou he didn't answer it...and then told someone that its ishita bhabi ka phone...

hppy hppy seriously that makes a mockery out of the fact that gaffoor can make the car like brand new...and no one can tell the difference..it was such shoddy work wit colouring...at least if they get any evidence from the car that knocked mrs I over then v will know y  hppy hppy they have forward planned...i like it...

ishita should have said I did it on purpose so that I had a reason to talk to gaffoor to c if I could find out any clue  hppy not sure y ishita could not tell the police the phone number...

ah tumhara phone kaat diya??
ha
naseeb achi hai tumhare bashaans se bach gaya woh  hppy 

mihir is in a tough place...but he stays professional and helps romi...

hmm so u see someones hand and arm...is it too dark to b ashok? or is that the magic of make up...interesting enough in the naming ceremony param was wearing two rings on his right hand...but who ever was destroying wat looks like the sim card was not wearing any rings on the right hand...where they taken off or does this person not wear them...

so raman found out the truth about the car  hppy  hppy just like the truth about the accident will b found out...

toh asli kahani yeh hai...tabhi milky white aur pearl white ke lafre ho rahe hai...
acting dekho iss ke...oscar jeeth jai  hppy  hppy  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:15

Maria J wrote:Thanks.. Tandon told Ishita Bhabhi had called.. Could it be Tandon himself??

but who was he talking to...whose phone was it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:17

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

They are really turning it into a mystery.. and going on the basis of the first one on whom suspicion falls is unlikely, I would say its not Tandon. But then who knows what Ekta has in mind.

they really have...the greater the mystery the greater chance for our disappointment  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 13:22

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update

aaj toh woh bol bachan bol bol kar mere bolte bhand karega hamesha ke liye  hppy hppy  they have never shown raman loving the car that much before have they???

ramen puts romi to work as expected...if all else fails makes sure u have a successful big brother whose company u can join  hppy subu would b relieved that his salary would b cut if romi gets a easy time...

thou I don't get y everyone stands up when raman comes in...its not the first show I have seen it in...is it a common thing in India??? also interns don't get salary??? really???

raman pays for shravu to go to camp...nice idea and thought...but bala isn't the type to not pay them back...is there some fancy footwork coming up...wat happened to amma...she never actually ended up going back to hospital for observation...

so ishita tries the number and not once did she think that if the person was at the name ceremony then they know them and they could have her number??? to at least block her phone number???

the seat was shown empty, wit a trophy behind it and the phone facing the chair....v ruled tandon out because he was in london hppy hppy but apparently not...how come he wasnt invited to the name ceremony...y did he look so nervous and worried when he picked the phone up even thou he didn't answer it...and then told someone that its ishita bhabi ka phone...

hppy hppy seriously that makes a mockery out of the fact that gaffoor can make the car like brand new...and no one can tell the difference..it was such shoddy work wit colouring...at least if they get any evidence from the car that knocked mrs I over then v will know y  hppy hppy they have forward planned...i like it...

ishita should have said I did it on purpose so that I had a reason to talk to gaffoor to c if I could find out any clue  hppy not sure y ishita could not tell the police the phone number...

ha

hmm so u see someones hand and arm...is it too dark to b ashok? or is that the magic of make up...interesting enough in the naming ceremony param was wearing two rings on his right hand...but who ever was destroying wat looks like the sim card was not wearing any rings on the right hand...where they taken off or does this person not wear them...

so raman found out the truth about the car  hppy  hppy just like the truth about the accident will b found out...

toh asli kahani yeh hai...tabhi milky white aur pearl white ke lafre ho rahe hai...

I was wondering why Tandon was not at the naming ceremony too.. and the person he was talking to? That was a bit strange because who does he have in a business type meeting that we know? Has to be Ashok right? because of Ashok working with Raman on the contract.. unless its Param because Ashok sent him to the meeting. Confusing.

Raman and the car scene were wonderful.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 13:22

sarra0 wrote:

they really have...the greater the mystery the greater chance for our disappointment  hppy hppy 

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:41

slmu wrote:

ha

I was wondering why Tandon was not at the naming ceremony too.. and the person he was talking to? That was a bit strange because who does he have in a business type meeting that we know? Has to be Ashok right? because of Ashok working with Raman on the contract.. unless its Param because Ashok sent him to the meeting. Confusing.

i was trying to figure out who it could b that he does business wit...and v have only seen it wit raman and ashok...neil wouldn't have any reason raman got him together wit trisha...

the car scenes were great...dialogues were  hppy hppy 

the episode had drama, mystery, comedy, seriousness...and and simmi actually smiling  Shocked Shocked 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 13:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ha

i was trying to figure out who it could b that he does business wit...and v have only seen it wit raman and ashok...neil wouldn't have any reason raman got him together wit trisha...

the episode had drama, mystery, comedy, seriousness...and and simmi actually smiling  Shocked Shocked 

Shocked  Shocked Simmi smiled? when? Cant believe i missed that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:43

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL

i should start giving myself hossla from now in preparation  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ha

near the beginning of the episode when Mr B went to open the door

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 13:48

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL

ROFL yes.. Ekta on the move.. she will surely disappoint. 

Actually this show has managed not to disappoint so far, so can't help hoping either

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 13:49

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I missed it.. won't happen again till the next blue moon now  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:51

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL

Actually this show has managed not to disappoint so far, so can't help hoping either

it has for the most part done well...and I agree hope is eternal but experience is a killer  hppy I would love it if it did not disappoint and surprised us in a good way

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 13:53

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy 

do u think there r tensions between raman and tandan still and that's y he wasnt there? is he meeting wit a business rival and raman doesnt know...or if tandon wasnt there then it couldn't have been his car in the compound of raman house

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 14:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL

it has for the most part done well...and I agree hope is eternal but experience is a killer  hppy I would love it if it did not disappoint and surprised us in a good way

me too  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 14:04

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy 

do u think there r tensions between raman and tandan still and that's y he wasnt there? is he meeting wit a business rival and raman doesnt know...or if tandon wasnt there then it couldn't have been his car in the compound of raman house

hmm.. business rival can only be Ashok right? 

Don't know if there are tensions still.. there didnt seem to be.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-14, 21:18

--sumana13-- wrote:wonderful update for an equally wonderful episode 
thanks Hookie 
 hpee  long hug

Heyy Manu! Was busy all day! Hugs yaara!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-14, 21:20

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you so much Rikhia! Your writing is awesome!
Thanks Sabi!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-14, 21:21

Maria J wrote:Thanks.. Tandon told Ishita Bhabhi had called.. Could it be Tandon himself??

It seemed like he was looking at someone else's phone screen. so it wasn't Tandon.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-14, 21:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ha

Sarra and Shanthi, you guys are just amazing!! I was keenly following this discussion on who might the reckless driver be and then suddenly focus shifts to Simmi smiling!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 21:34

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Sarra and Shanthi, you guys are just amazing!! I was keenly following this discussion on who might the reckless driver be and then suddenly focus shifts to Simmi smiling!!  hppy 

hppy  hppy  special skills

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: