Latest topics

Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 12 & 13-6-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-14, 09:54

Hi Everyone..

It was so endearing to see Shravan patofying his parents to agree for the summer camp. Bala and Vandu were awesome while explaining to Shravan. Bala’s refusal and Vandu saying that they could use her savings was a nicely done scene. Though I felt sad but they were so awesome to watch. Loved the cute way Shravan accepted Bala’s decision. Vandu was not happy but agreed nevertheless. Raman asking about Shravan and then telling Ishu to be tactful was a nice touch. How spot on Raman is about how Bala will consider this summer camp as unnecessary expenses.

Loved how Mr Bhalla sternly told Simmi to stay away from Parmeet and how Mrs Bhalla also supported her husband. Loved Mr Bhalla and Raman caught on the fact that Ishu was purposely waiting to have dinner with Raman.

Wow so finally Shravan and Ruhi are going to the camp. I hope Ishu and Bala relations don’t become strained due to this. Bala didn’t seem to be happy that Ishu didn’t inform him before paying for Shravan. I think this is a start to trouble between jeeju and saali. Maybe Bala’s mom will soon enter into the picture too. Afterall she never leaves an opportunity to insult Ishu.

Romi is working under Mr Subramaniam so looks like we’ll have more interaction between Romi- Mihir-Mihika. Looks like Romi will turn into a decent guy though I still don’t think he’ll be totally free of mischief..

Simmi wasn’t happy when Sarika came home to meet Ishita. I wonder if Simmi will cause some trouble for Ishu and Sarika for accusing Param.

Thank you for reading..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 12 & 13-6-14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 12:13

its nice to c a child being a child without them trying to make the child more dramatic...it was a sweet scene between bala explaining and shravan agreeing...vandu wanted to send him but realises it is a expense they can do without...

ishita nearly said it...that I was waiting for u but quickly covered up... hppy  hppy but raman knew it was sweet...

i don't think that it should cause problems wit ishita and bala, he knows its raman that paid...and he is more worried about having to pay them back...raman may not expect bala to pay him back but bala isn't the type of guy who wouldn't...he may have to b sweet talked around...if possible...

subu can breathe a sigh of relief  hppy hppy that romi is actually a trained and not a trainee related to CEO

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-14, 12:58

Nice Ria.

I too loved the Bala-Vandu-Shravan scene. I think Bala will pay Raman back and Raman knowing what a stand up guy Bala is will take it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-14, 17:47

sarra0 wrote:its nice to c a child being a child without them trying to make the child more dramatic...it was a sweet scene between bala explaining and shravan agreeing...vandu wanted to send him but realises it is a expense they can do without...

ishita nearly said it...that I was waiting for u but quickly covered up... hppy  hppy but raman knew it was sweet...

i don't think that it should cause problems wit ishita and bala, he knows its raman that paid...and he is more worried about having to pay them back...raman may not expect bala to pay him back but bala isn't the type of guy who wouldn't...he may have to b sweet talked around...if possible...

subu can breathe a sigh of relief  hppy hppy that romi is actually a trained and not a trainee related to CEO
this time maybe Bala may not say anything but if this occurs again as in if Ishu or Raman pay something again  may be he could feel insulted.. But I guess Raman and Ishu will manofy him..

didnt get u about Subbu  Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-14, 17:49

slmu wrote:Nice Ria.

I too loved the Bala-Vandu-Shravan scene. I think Bala will pay Raman back and Raman knowing what a stand up guy Bala is will take it.
 long hug Shanti

Me too they were too good..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum