Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 13th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-14, 11:09

Hi everyone!!

I’m glad Rahat witnessed Munisa’s husband deed and has thrown him out of the house. Munisa is another Simmi (of YHM) in the making I guess.. Though she is one step more.. She has seen her husband’s behaviour towards Haya and yet blames Haya for his behaviour.

Ahil and Sanam are awesome. I loved the fact that Ahil shared that he is trying to forget his regrets. Soon Sanam will be aware of his regrets too and maybe by then Ahil will be able to move on from whatever is there in his past.

Badi ammi has asked Sanam to go to the same place without informing anyone and Sanam just leaves. I mean doesn’t she realise it could be dangerous. I’m glad she didn’t inform Tanveer but atleast Rehaan could have been told. Tanveer’s plan is again all set to flop.. Yay!! That’s the best part of the whole thing.. Afterall  Ahil will save Sanam.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share yours too..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 13th June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-14, 11:21

i saw part of the saving segment and déjà vu...have they ran out of ideas for trying to kill someone???

is rahat munisa son? no one has attempted to kill sanam as yet so she thinks the world is a safe place...she will learn differently...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-14, 18:17

sarra0 wrote:i saw part of the saving segment and déjà vu...have they ran out of ideas for trying to kill someone???

is rahat munisa son? no one has attempted to kill sanam as yet so she thinks the world is a safe place...she will learn differently...
Rahat is Munisa's brother.. 

I guess Sanam will learn it the hard way  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-14, 21:03

Yes, they want to repeat Mangalpur to bring in ASYA fans ... But what they don't realise is those AsYa fans have left .... The new show is mostly followed by karan vir fans and Surbhi fans ... Fans have moved on but PH hasn't  ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum