Latest topics

Hi to everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi to everyone

Post by Brishti22 on 2014-06-14, 20:42

Hello..Girls....This is Sushmita.....I opened my personal account.because suddenly she became angry for using her account(maybe this angryness is due to her medicines).....so......I opened my personal account......don't worry I have not checked her account.because.I am still not able enough to handle this account.so.if somebody has sent her anything personal.so.no need to worry........

I borrowed her account to write my FF on Akdha.now I will start here............

& from now......I know you all are worried because there is no update about Sanchari's health......So.from now, either Me or Kasturi will update about her health.....Kasturi has already learnt me where I have to update about it.

& one thing......this can take you all as a warning....I am more Dangerous than your Sanchu......I have so much activated Gm..that sometimes....she also sharmofies from me.......so... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Brishti22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to everyone

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-14, 21:02

Brishti22 wrote:Hello..Girls....This is Sushmita.....I opened my personal account.because suddenly she became angry for using her account(maybe this angryness is due to her medicines).....so......I opened my personal account......don't worry I have not checked her account.because.I am still not able enough to handle this account.so.if somebody has sent her anything personal.so.no need to worry........

I borrowed her account to write my FF on Akdha.now I will start here............

& from now......I know you all are worried because there is no update about Sanchari's health......So.from now, either Me or Kasturi will update about her health.....Kasturi has already learnt me where I have to update about it.

& one thing......this can take you all as a warning....I am more Dangerous than your Sanchu......I have so much activated Gm..that sometimes....she also sharmofies from me.......so... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Hey Brishti ..welcome to Dhwani ..

I was waiting for Brishti pore tapur tupur in my place and today rain gods blessed Kolkata with the first showers of the season and I tell you it was natural air conditioning and your name for this evening is just perfect ...

looking fwd to your posts 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brishti22 on 2014-06-14, 21:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
Brishti22 wrote:Hello..Girls....This is Sushmita.....I opened my personal account.because suddenly she became angry for using her account(maybe this angryness is due to her medicines).....so......I opened my personal account......don't worry I have not checked her account.because.I am still not able enough to handle this account.so.if somebody has sent her anything personal.so.no need to worry........

Hey Brishti ..welcome to Dhwani ..

I was waiting for Brishti pore tapur tupur in my place and today rain gods blessed Kolkata with the first showers of the season and I tell you it was natural air conditioning and your name for this evening is just perfect ...

looking fwd to your posts 
 hpee
Thnx Sumana......hmm....MANU.am i right???actually Ghochu ke nazariye se iss forum ke har ek ko pehchanti hoon......& one request....please don't use Bengali....I hardly understands it.ok..... hpee  hpee

Brishti22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-14, 21:18

hey brish... welcome to dhwani...
and sanchu getting angry? seems she's getting better... :D
thanks for the updates on her health... we've all been praying for her...
as for your raging gm... chalo woh bhi dekhte hai Clap
welcome again long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-16, 12:45

Jiggy wrote:hey brish... welcome to dhwani...
and sanchu getting angry? seems she's getting better... :D
thanks for the updates on her health... we've all been praying for her...
as for your raging gm... chalo woh bhi dekhte hai Clap
welcome again long hug

Tashan GM ki !!!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

BRING IT ON !!

Welcome to Dhwani, Brishti  long hug  and to JA forum  luv  luv  luv  luv

Enjoy karo !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:10

Sponsored content